The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

Thanks for the suggestion. Grounding has helped me when I feel flighty, but not sure if it will help in this circumstance, but I will try it!

1 Like

If the grounding doesnt help after a while and your head is still heavy I suggest
*Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced (Butter Pill) on gumroad

6 Likes

From my understanding the whole energy topic is a 4 Step process:

Step 1: Prevent Energy Loss in the first place

= Dan Tien’s and Aura leakage repair and leakage prevention.

Primarily through the Soul Restoration series fields as well as the Auric Repair field.

But also things like Etheric Cord Cutter, Negative Entitity Removal, Deinhabitor Combo, Exorcism Rite etc,

Step 2: Fill Up with Energy

= actually fill yourself up with Jing, Chi, Shen, Ojas etc. on all levels.

Step 3: Expand Energy Holding Capacity

= the Dan Tien’s storage capacity

Again, primarily through the Soul Restoration series fields.

You can only do step 2 as far as your energy body capacity allows for it.
If you fill yourself up with more energy than your energy body can hold, then you will feel overwhelmed.

Step 4: Learn to Control Energy

= grounding + circulating + not giving in to temptations and self-sabotaging coping behaviors e.g. masturbation for the sake of dopamine etc.

Without this step, having the capability to store a lot of energy will be pointless if all that energy is not utilized properly or is constantly released away.

Key fields:

• Trauma healing of all types
  • Mana Circuits
  • Orgona Accumulator
  • Chakra audios
  • Micro Cosmic Orbit
  • Automated Grounding
22 Likes

I am so glad you mentioned this field, because this is indeed helping me quite a bit and perhaps is just what I needed! I can’t believe I wasn’t even going to consider this haha

1 Like

I didn’t buy the field, but I’m glad you suggested this, because I looked it up the “Hakuin’s Healing Egg” and found a guided meditation on youtube which was very helpful! It helped me to visualize the energy leaving my head and out of my body. I will try these techniques while listening to the Grounding field. Thank you!

2 Likes

Glad my suggestion helped!

The field brings the energy down to the lower dan tien and the debris gets released via the legs

Interestingly, I also have low blood pressure and some brain fields overheat my head and so I use Hakuin’s. For some people their head feels very heavy but feels cold, but Hakuns works for both.

4 Likes

This is SO helpful to me! I greatly appreciate you breaking this down for me in a way I could understand it. I now understand that I did indeed energetically overwhelm myself by filling myself up with too much energy in the form of Jing (Step 2). I am going to focus on Step 1 for a long while, until I feel comfortable enough to try this field again.

I recently tried Negative Energy and Entity Removal a few times 3-4x each, and each session felt a lot of pinching and sensations around my body, including poking and prodding from inside my head. Had a scary dream related to this as well. I definitely need to prioritize these Step 1 audios.

I’m feeling some relief from my current situation as I have Grounding looping. This is clearly too much energy for me to handle. I now see that I will need to know what to do with all this energy when I am ready for it!

Thank you again!

2 Likes

I told myself I wouldn’t spend any more money for a while, but if this might help relieve my debilitating overwhelm symptoms it would be worth it. I’ll do some research on my part, but your recommendation is greatly appreciated, seeing as how your overwhelm symptoms are similar to mine (usually in the head), and that we both have low blood pressure. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Glad it’s helping you. It is a gem and a great field to listen to after playing many fields, or if you’re feeling overwhelmed from any particular field.

3 Likes

I dont get overwhelmed by it, its just that with some of the older brain fields, my brain/head used to get heated.
My eyes would get a bit blood shot.
But I didnt feel drained or “wired” or otherwise uncomfortable…
With the newer brain fields I dont find this happening, unless I listen for too long.
And when it STARTS to get warmed up in my head, I stop listening.

2 Likes

Oh I misunderstood, I thought the overheating you mentioned was a form of overwhelm symptom. I haven’t been able to tolerate brain fields due to how easy my head gets overwhelmed. I had some minor, but short lived success with Brain Regeneration a few times earlier this year, but each time I started to find relief from the brain fog and anxiety, my head gets energetically overwhelmed once again and have to stop for a long while. I will be following JAAJ suggestion to expand my energy capacity. Thanks again for your input!

2 Likes

After 2 weeks of using it in combination with Soul Core restoration among the many things I feel somehow physically stronger.

Keep in mind I’m not in long term retention nor working out at the moment

6 Likes

For some reason, I’m picturing the martian weaving in and out traffic, in a thunderstorm. The intro definitely sounds the way you described it, though. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This track makes me dance in my seat every time I hear it, even while driving. :smirk: It sounds sexy, puts me in a great mood, and I feel more attractive, and in turn, projects more of my inner confidence outwards.

Vibing alone, but attracting others with a quiet confidence. :relieved:

4 Likes

would this audio and testosterone clash or could i use both

They blend 100%, won’t clash.

1 Like

Auroch Potion is blend of two AFAIK.
Edit: sorry incorrect, Auroch Potion includes Red Oil of Mars.

1 Like

thx for the advice guys, can I loop this tho lol

1 Like

I recommend you to start slow with Black Martian Jing. It is realy strong and the “Martian” part can cause high blood preasure.

3 Likes

woops accidently listened to this like 5 time while washing the dishes, it feels like ive sniffed cocaine lol

4 Likes