The Financial Protector

Have you seen these threads?

8 Likes

The Financial Protector is now on Patreon for 22$ per month.

Using the ideas from the NFT creations, here is a smaller project to gauge public opinion and continue a few more like these or discontinue.

Here is a pay per month service that functions using the same principles established with nft ownerships,

which also makes the market for this very small.

Here is an NFT level field with intelligence, that functions as a protector of your money, bank account and funds, it has a a very inviting draw that welcomes extra of additional funds flowing your way, and most importantly protects your money, even the ideas of others concerning your wealth can cause a lot of negativity, people sometimes are a little resentful when others receive abundance, its more from the fact that they may have merits that they think should feel appreciated, but there time didn’t come as yet.

Regardless, that resentfulness can attach a negative energy to your sources of income, which can cause financial problems later on.

This provides that means of protection, as an ever evolving service, meaning I will actively update the source field and knowledge base, much like how the much debated boosting effect on the forum works.

There is a lot to be said about how appreciating what you have really opens you up to receiving more abundance, here is a weird concept, have you ever appreciated your money? your bank account? Strange right? Money is evil, but why do you want it then? Because you can also do good things with it.

Money’s power is in the leveraging power it has, some people can be corrupted, but others can measure and always walk the upright line. Love, respect and protect your finances.

This does it for you. A neutral energy build, that easily takes your pattern, it literally will feel as if you are loving, and appreciating your finances, while also nicely inviting more in.

Audio for active work, you can use art as how you use the regular nfts.

Even if you do not partake of this service, I hope some of the wisdom and insight can help your finances as well.

Be wealthy and abundant.

You can trial the service for one week

and even read reviews, updates etc. on the forum

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/new-release-the-financial-protector

View on Patreon

12 Likes

The gumroad subscription is not avaliable (again). So perhaps it’s moving to patreon.

1 Like

Hi, can you please send the link from patreon?
Im there but can’t find this. Thank you!

With the Gumroad subscription, I never did feel any energy, with this, it is strong and still flowing, wonderful.

1 Like

Yeah. I mean: _OM's Modified "Point of No Return" Stack

Free fields from Patreon from that stack.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

how do we use it? print it and carry it on us?

2 Likes

Yes, you can also listen to the audio for active work, meaning with focused intention on the energy.

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hi all. I need help. How do I sub to this? I am completely lost. I have the Image but Im seeing talk of an audio and for the life of me I cannot seem to figure this out. Oh Im new here by the way.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! (By any changce, did you happen to have another screen name on here?)

1. You go to patreon.com.
  2. You locate their list of creators.
  3. You select Sapien Medicine from that list.
  4. You will be shown a list of choices of membership level. One of those choices is named “The Financial Protector.”
  5. Underneath that choice, there’s a Join button. Click on that and follow the prompts to set up a Patreon account and to add your payment information.

When you’ve done all that, you will be able to access the audio that goes along with the image.

As long as you keep paying your monthly membership, your image and your audio will work for you.

10 Likes

For those of us who have already subscribed in Gumroad, do we still need to subscribe again in Patreon?

1 Like

You will, yes, because it’s been taken off Gumroad (as part of the overall revamping that Sapien Med is doing with their product lines and channels of sales).

I don’t know the exact timing of it. I think there are some comments from Cap’n in the thread above. My vague recollection of those comments (please check for yourself!) is, for those who paid their subscription to Gumroad for July, their Protector will work as they’ve been used to for the month of July. On August 1st, they will need to have a Patreon subscription for their Protector to continue to work.

Keep in mind that Patreon bills on the first of the month, meaning that if you’re organized and pay your membership on July 31st, Patreon calls that a July subscription, not an August subscription. I don’t know what Cap’n goes by to decide who to “turn off” or when, but you may want to keep Patreon’s method of accounting and reporting in mind so that there’s no confusion for you.

14 Likes

Welcome @Wamuturi50

the wonderful feeling of harmony and the feeling that all will be well yet again has come back after subscribing on patreon.

1 Like

Wow. Got it. Thank you very much! And no, i do not have another screen name on here. I just joined on to here like a day ago for the first time but may have a different name coming up on my Patreon acc… thanks for your help.

Thank you!

How do you subscribe on patreon?

1. You log in to your Patreon account.
  2. You navigate to Sapien’s Patreon page.
  3. You look at their various Membership levels. (For me, this shows up in the left column of the page.)
  4. You find the Membership level called “The Financial Protector.”
  5. Under that Membership level title, there’s a big blue button titled “Join.” Click on that.
  6. Follow the rest of Patreon’s prompts, if any.
5 Likes

I was a subscriber on Gumroad, but now I have made the change on Patreon, and since I had already paid the 5 euros per month, Patreon calculated the difference … so, don’t worry, it’s very simple!

5 Likes