The Legendary Hair Serum

I bought this serum a week ago.
So far, my hair’s growing insanely fast compared to before but only for the “normal” areas. I haven’t noticed much difference in the bald area at the top of my head. Baldness runs through my family, my father and all my brothers suffer from it.
I’m giving this serum 5 times per day, 3 though the day and 2 during sleep. Hope this will help cure the baldness hehe

21 Likes

All the best and keep updating… I’m tempted to buy and saving money lol

4 Likes

Welcome and thanks for testimonial.

10 Likes

Hello Danny and welcome to the forum!

In regards to this:

Maybe consider if you like adding Blue Print of Life or Flower of Life, since the process on the bold spot can be a bit stubborn because of genetics, BoL could help overcoming that by taking you back to your very own print, your pure origin, where all in you is in perfect harmony without any obstacles (in this case the family genes).

However i think is still too soon to have concluded that youd need to add this push, since this is a legendary field im sure it’ll surpass that, but in case you already have BoL, no harm adding it from now.

:blush:

7 Likes

Hi LunaMoon,

I’ve been reading your comments on many threads, really impressed by your words and energy!

I started listening to Dream’s fields at the start of 2021, knowing the forum a few months ago, buying the first field in May. I tried to create an account several times before but couldn’t find the confirm email, forgot to check the spam box silly me =)) Anw, I checked the spam box today and was finally able to create an account, yay. Maybe this is the result of some of the fields, guiding me what to do, who knows haha.

I do have BoL and some other fields.

Every morning I meditate to LVG and BoL to start the day, mediate another time at night, and I put these two on my night stack as well. I think BoL don’t need to be listened before the field that I want to obtain the result the most from because it works on the whole body level (mind and spirit as well), and I want to optimize for stack length so that’s why I do it that way.
Do you think that listen to BoL before a field would boost that field to work faster? I’ll try to see if it works differently but can you tell me more about your experience using the BoL?

Right now, these are the fields I have that I think would help boost my hair condition:

• Serum of course
  • Plasma 3
  • Caboxy therapy.
  • Micro current facial: as it also stimulates the head skin
  • Plasma Glass Skin. The description says it affects the head skin as well
  • Smart Stem Cell
    and Ojas Marrowed as the bone marrow also produces stem cells.
    I bought these for different purpose but I think it would have side effects on the hair hahaha
7 Likes

Danny im glad my comments around have made a good impression, we all hope here to help each other through personal experiences or extra research/knowledge that we may have to contribute, but at the end its always best to follow our intuition (specially when we dont want to follow something someone says) because fields work in different ways for each one of us (as in taking a different route to get to the same destination put it this way) and theres always more we can discover along the way, specially when mixing them with other fields, we are somehow alchemists of our own bodies and life as well.

I personally put BoL at the beginning of almost every stack, particularly when im trying to reverse something or heal something or get back to my origin’s right to have or achieve this and that which was lost or never claimed due to blockages one collects throughout our lives.

It does work different when you only listen to it once a day in your early meditation than when you also add it in your stacks.

For instance i dont know if you have ever seen an episode of Americans got talet or BGT etc where they press the golden button to send the participant straight to semifinals? And when they press that button lots of golden confeti and pieces of paper are released from the roof? The participant being right under it is who gets majority of it, while some of the people in the audience or the judges get some.

Thats how it happens with fields that are like booster or smart, or environmental etc work best when added to different stacks instead of once a day

In your particular case I suggested it because if anything BoL works fantastically on is when we need to break years or centuries of stablished conditioning through family history, religion, society, races, genders, etc that “imprint Us” with blockages to succeed in what we want. Thats why is called “Blue Print” it returns you to your perfect origin, the beginning of the beginning not the origin of you in this life as part of this family with or the can’s and cant’s.

Maybe you might feel more inclined to add Subconscious Limit Removal at the beginning instead, which is crucial in every stack as well, i dont mention it because i have the tag so i forget lol
So it can help you see results faster since deep down you have that blockage, not even deep down because it was the first thing you mentioned. :blush:

As for all the fields you are playing along with it, in my humble and person opinion, you dont need them, this field being legendary i am sure has all it needs to achieve its purpose, what i see is more about blockages and just giving it a bit longer time.

If i was you, id add instead only this:

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

You can read all about it there. Since it targets the whole body points through the nervous system being the essence of acupuncture + acupressure and as I accidentally discovered the other day it enhances other fields played along with it as in noticing what fields you are playing for what purpose and carry through those energies faster and more direct.

Explained by Captain when i was amazed at certain result and confirmed by @_OM

But then again… its always ultimately your decision on how you want to do your trials and experimentation.

Either way all the best and we look forward to your happy and successful updates!! :partying_face::partying_face:

10 Likes

OMG!

I was not expecting such a long and thoughtful reply from you! You blew my mind!

I will reorganize my stack based on your advice and my experience.

Ah the other ones I listen to for beauty purpose, just think they’ll have some effects on the hair hehehe

Will keep you guys updated if anything! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

How many times a day did you listen this serum ??

1 Like

2- 3 times , 5 days of week

3 Likes

Can I listen 10x morning and 10x evening is this overhelmet?

1 Like

Yes you can loop if you want

4 Likes

“2-3 times it’s a good start amount”
Nothing will stop you but in would minutes monitor at least for a few days/slowly increase :)

7 Likes

Does this help young gray hair?

This can help you

2 Likes

what music player do you use to play your audio?

There is one on iphone called VOX. it works pretty well, you can make good playlists too

2 Likes

have i used VOX with android?

i am not sure. have you ?

I have but can’t

Has any body with male pattern baldness been getting result from this? I’ve been using this for a week and looping for hours everyday. Sometimes I can feel some sensation on my scalp, but haven’t noticed any difference yet. I’ve tried so many things to reverse hairloss and none has worked so far. Hopefully this will work.