The Plasma Flower

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

More like this…

6 Likes

I am currently wearing 8 of your tags, my Fuck the Police pendant, 4 magnetic capsules of my own design, a ring imbued with Nottis, another ring imbued with the Octarine Spring, a mala bead necklace with a fae servitor, a pietersite bracelet with my Karma Clearing field, and in my pocket is my Reiki beamer with the best path field and a dragon to constantly administer and grow the various fields. Ah, and the ESS in my phone, of course.

If they do not like me when I’m playing Sapien audios, they won’t like me now either!

2 Likes

Captain ACAB lol

5 Likes

Guess who just did two rounds of Plasma Flower…

This is my review:

Round 1 - Plasma Flower alone

First of all, this is 1000000% truth:

Before I continue, @_OM @Captain_Nemo you guys man… Thank you! Deeply I mean it.

Having the blessing of Satori/Enlightenment and being able to hold that state (we called it I State) latches onto the Plasma Flower. It would make sense since you’re in the state of consciousness itself and therefore you’re everything so you’re the ambient at that moment.

When I do plasma, it requires a bit of effort to release the things I’m working on and therefore my threshold is that after 2 hours and 30 minutes I get exhausted and need a break or call it a day.

Plasma Flower is pure magic. I get the same benefit of Plasma but also there’s like a balancing/healing happening so the same energy I just expended gets put back in and it’s like a hot cold feeling. The effect is that I feel absolutely no exhaustion. I’m pretty sure I can pull 4 hours straight with this. At the pace I was releasing, it was the equivalent to two or three times the norm which basically means that in 15 mins I did 30+ mins of work.

Usually when a layer pops up I get to see what’s the memory/trauma, it randomly pops up, it’s slow enough that a scene from something let’s say from 15 years ago, that there would have been no way for me to consciously remember pops up, but with Plasma Flower it’s like a best friend that doesn’t let you see anything but the positive…

“Nah fams we just letting this go and you get to enjoy the good vibes don’t worry about the source”

By the end of the first round, I was full of energy, in bliss, and just in extreme gratitude.

You would think I would be satisfied… right?

Round 2 - Plasma Field + Plasma Flower

For the first time ever I can say, this is was almost a little too aggressive for me. Mind you I’ve done some heavy intense cycles with things like Vibration of Transcendence but I dare say that this dual Plasma cycle is very intense.

So I’m in the session and the pace doubled, it was like a vacuum just pulling things out of me without me having a chance to even dissect the overall feeling of it. I was just forced to be deeper in the I State…

Mid session: “Damn I’m probably going to be wrecked after this session”

Usually I don’t feel the time and 15 mins is the equivalent to like 2-3 minutes in that state but I can definitely tell you I felt the time on this one. So apart from the fact that I made an insane amount of processing.

Here’s the surprise… The blessing Plasma Flower is so healing that even after I was done…

I FELT PHENOMENAL!

But I can say that I would only be able to handle about an hour at that pace. So from now on, I’ll consider this my Bulldozing Protocol

Last time I felt this intense of a shift was literally when I became enlightened.

In conclusion, this is truly next level.

Angel :v:t4:

P.S. Learn to release with my course (Help some Trees, Doctors, or Kids Here)

43 Likes

This testimonial deserves a few gifs!

torsion you want…torsion you get

23 Likes

If I dont get at least one famous OM vortex gif… :face_with_monocle:

I’ll have to try harder because I can tell you, I was definitely in torsion field of hugs and high fives in that one.

Edit: 12/29/2020 The day I officially got an OM Vortex Stamp. Awaits for membership card /That’sAJokeBTW

13 Likes

Thanks for this! I felt my legs get relaxed :heartpulse:

9 Likes

9 Likes

When first playing this, I felt extremely uncomfortable. It felt like something was stuck. But I just continued to loop through that discomfort. Playing with white light waves didn’t help at all, so I focused on just Plasma flower. Today when waking up, I felt… harmonious? I have no idea how to describe it, but the discomfort is gone.

20 Likes

7 Likes

Whos been looping plasma flower? :face_with_monocle:
I feel so good

10 Likes

8 Likes

What’s wrong with that blonde one? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

She didn’t buy yet

6 Likes

She’s the only one who hasn’t been personally (victimized) blessed by Plasma Flower.

1 Like

My eyes always hurt when I wake up :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m not sure, do you mean the field is doing the letting go for you so you just feel good?
You dont experience the dissolution into consciousness directly?

2 Likes

Plasma Flower… Aww…

LandB

5 Likes