The Plasma Flower

thank you for reading! i like this morphic field because i feel like it encourages those around me to feel and be more loving. so much easier to be myself and be loving if everyone else loves receiving my unique way of interacting with them.

instead of feeling ‘tired’ and ‘drained’, i see it as hiking, i enjoyed the peak experiences and coming (calming) back down is relaxing and recharging to prepare for my next peak experiences.

i know when i feel like i want to socialize and connect and i know when i want to be by myself.

a lot of things in my life are connecting and making more and more sense and personal understanding of just really where i live and what my reality is.

i really feel like neo from matrix right now but in a happier and wholesome movie LOL.

14 Likes

:100: :dizzy:

Like this :rofl:

10 Likes

I wonder if this could transfer over the internet - if it’s being played in the background during zoom meetings for work?

4 Likes

in my experience, yes!

5 Likes

Not sure why you deleted…but those are the torsion waves…
Imagine you’re “inside” the dna…forever cycling/twisting

8 Likes

Yes… :innocent:

15 Likes

Awesome! That’s worth buying this. My home and neighborhood is mostly peaceful, but work calls could use the help.

5 Likes

hehe, you haven’t felt peaceful til you play this… it’s a whole other level!

Always great for workplace. Almost necessary.

10 Likes

2 Likes

@_OM I had a dream a while ago that I was turning a never ending corner and I could never see the end. That was the only way I could describe it until I saw that Gif. When I saw the image of the vortex I had a mini flashback of the dream. The vortex gif describes my dream better then my never ending corner analogy. I wanted to ask if you knew what it was or why I had the dream but then I got a little nervous and decided not to ask instead.

8 Likes

spiraling implosive waves are the basic blueprint of all live, so if you’ve been listening to any of Dream’s newer fields, you were getting that message in some way.

7 Likes

This dream I had like 2-3 years ago. I just recently started listening to morphic fields about a year ago so I don’t think it’s that. I suppose the dream was trying to tell my subconscious what you are now telling me now. I just don’t know why. I’m probably just thinking to deep into it tbh.

1 Like

Sounds right! :+1: I’ve had ‘visions’ and ‘dreams’ about torsion waves well before I had the slightest clue what they were as well.

5 Likes

Play all three at one time. One device or three. Instruct a servitor to assist you with processing and separating the fields. Focus on each, bring them through you in a torus field, and propagate them out into your local environment. Just be, while gently directing the energy flow through observation of the path you desire it t take.

1 Like

Woah, increasing the volume sharply increases the intensity of the ‘initial radius’. The density of the energy seems to be stronger.

5 Likes

Sounds a little advanced for me. I’ll have to give it a try and see. Thank you!

3 Likes

I’ve been looping this on my phone literally 24/7 on low volume since it came out. I don’t think I’m gonna stop, too peaceful :).

3 Likes

Yup!

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Angelic intercession Question

Everything’s too advanced for you until you’ve done it.

2 Likes