The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Yes. The Plasma Light field is an excellent starting point for any issues one is trying to address.

Here is a collection of key posts about this field:

3 Likes

i tried that but it’s really tough to do lol, it kept me awake, also the detox feeling plays a role.
In addition, if you’re starting with this audio, it’s recommended to start slow with it (a few minutes everyday and go up from there)
Also welcome to the forum :heart:

3 Likes

I have hormonal imbalance too…how many times did you listen to this field…I just listen once a day…didn’t notice any change.

1 Like

for how long ?
also you can listen to it more if your system handles it

1 Like

listening to since a month…

Thanks today I used it thrice…will update on the results :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unless i missed a comment about it since this field came out (which i doubt) i have not read anyone charging anything at all with this field.

Or are you taking about the infrared plasma drink? Because that one is the one we use to charge anything liquid, you can read ppl talking about it here

New release: Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

Or there is an audio from the Energy Course, the crystallization one that we use to charge anything to enhance their properties.

Crystallization Attunement

5 Likes

What is the difference between this field and the advanced healing / voltage repair audio? Both repair everything in the body ?

1 Like

I was reading this thread and decided to run this field … one run late in the evening and I had so much energy … I felt like going for walk and then I started running. I haven’t been exercising at all for past four months … have been feeling unable to make myself do it. But today … one listen and I was running … I deliberately stopped since didn’t want to over do it first day. Bow I have decided to listen to this first thing every morning and go for a run.

I have a question though …
Can I direct this field to wherever I desire healing ? Say for example I was feeling problem in my throat … can I just request the field to heal there ?
@Captain_Nemo @Desiree @anon46520955 @_OM

12 Likes

yes.

11 Likes

Thats great! :running_woman:t2:

Exercising is so important to keep the mind healthy too!! Great decision and this field def gives u that push

8 Likes

Here is where this field shines really bright and shows you possible ways you didn’t know was possible. You can even direct this to your run and see how different it feels. Anything that comes on your mind you can direct your thoughts on with this field! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

So is this a smart field

1 Like

:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Not technically, as we currently use the term.
The energy is “intelligent” tho.

18 Likes

Got it.
So I am having hair loss and if I just direct this field to cure it and regrow hair … will it work ?
@_OM

Thanks :blush: … I am thinking of directing it to my hair regrowth as I am not able to settle on hair fields for now. I am assuming it can work this way

1 Like

Yes! Will definitely help bring all the hair follicles, scalp, hair growth phases into ‘order’… the structural part behind your hair growth :)

Also will cut through any kind of blockages be it mental or emotional that are in the way for you now.

I’ve personally dealt with this, when we have had some kinda physical problem for too long it makes it harder for us to believe we can have it any other way, since the body is “used to” being in that state… it’s like you build a new threshold for yourself.

You can also add shiny revitalized hair for this part :)

16 Likes

Thanks again … also right now I am thinking of one run of this field per day … can I try more … I read somewhere even one is too strong so more runs might be a trouble

2 Likes

Case-specific. Yes. You will find Om has said a lot about it in this thread :)

A good idea is clicking on his profile on the thread then click on “posts in this topic”. Lots of papers and good stuff in this one. Also a general advice to use grounding after plasma. Increase your rounds as you feel better, and keep the grounding.

It’s always good idea to do this with him on any thread :smiley:

13 Likes

Thanks for the tip :heart:

2 Likes