The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

I wanted to share an experience that someone reported.

This person has been using The Swords audio set and has been seeing moderately good results. He was spamming the audios many times (we are all guilty of doing that, myself included), assuming more equals faster and better results. Last week, he was busy with something, so he used the audios only thrice, as recommended by Dream in the instructions.

And what happened next was surprising! In that week, his results from the audios more than doubled and he called me brimming with excitement. He had not expected such dramatic results in his wildest dreams.

So, sometimes, less is more! Captain has pretty good instructions for each audio - and his audios are designed optimally to work for most people, without usually needing spamming, boosting or booster stacks. It is very useful to carefully read instructions, recommended number of repetitions, etc.

28 Likes

Here is my experience -

I’ve been using these fields since April with really slow results. In the beginning, I only used Oxidized Fat for 30 mins a day. Did it for over a month and didn’t really see a change in midsection area. I added Furnace to the playlist for 30 mins so it would be Furnace for 30 mins and then Oxidized Fat for 30 mins daily. Started to see a very slight change in the midsection. My pants were a little looser but no drastic weight drop. When Gila came out in July, I added that and that’s when things have started shifting. I get extremely hungry alot which means that my metabolism has increased. I definitely see my midsection decreasing slowly so it’s doing something! I’m far from getting a six-pack but at least I’m starting to see some results.

So, my daily stack is:

• Gila - 30 mins
  • Furnace - 30 mins
  • Oxidized - 30 mins after Furnace for 30 mins

Hope this helps folks that have been having issues with these fields like I did.

21 Likes

Hahaha guilty :raising_hand_woman:t2:

6 Likes

If I understood correctly from reading previous reviews Gila helps increase metabolism while reducing hunger?

1 Like

So if someonee is mostly able to use fields only via headphones this would not make much sense to buy the legendary fields( I believe they are most complex) until being able to use speakers right?

3 Likes

Gila reduces hunger. The other 3 fields enhances metabolism in different ways.

12 Likes

Played the gila audio 4 times and I noticed I can breathe easier? I read that it can also be used to treat diabetes which runs in my family so I probably do have a version of insulin resistance atleast. Neat stuff!!

19 Likes

Took @Maoshan_Wanderer advice. Less is really more. The pace feels to be a little faster. Haven’t taken any new measures but notice that it’s working more on my belly, my most stubborn area.

18 Likes

If I’m in remission for Anorexia & Bulimia, is the Gila’s Drool field (and the furnace) still okay to use? Meaning I’m not underweight anymore, but I definitely give in to those “starvation mode” tendencies several times a week. Like whenever I use the furnace I end up eating more but confused if that’s more of a mind trick I’m playing on myself, or if it’s legit bc metabolism reved up lol (and yesyes I understand the Furnance is more so for fat than an actual hunger suppressant or weight loss- but still!) thank you :)

Hmm, you make me a little worried. Are you sure it’s a good idea to experiment with hunger suppressants…?

12 Likes

@Pia
That’s very thoughtful of you :)
I purchased the Adipose field in hopes of reducing my “purges”.
I was hoping if I use the gilas thing, it would reduce my need to force-restrict, if that makes sense?
Ie: The purges have reduced, but I was hoping the restricting could lessen via hearing the Gila audio, so I wouldn’t need to deal with that mental agro I guess

6 Likes

Aha. Well I know too little about eating disorders to say anything. Just felt a red flag in your question.
I wish you a healthy recovery. :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

14 Likes

I really need this audio, but omg it cost more than my life JAJSJ I am saving to be Patreon, and this one costs like 1 year of work without spending anything :joy:

ah but not really really :stuck_out_tongue:

you can start listening to mind settings with conscious intention to change your beliefs regarding money and abundance, then you might be able to afford this sooner than you believe at the moment

also, welcome! hope you have a good time here :smiley:

7 Likes

Yeah maybe if I could earn more money, it is difficult but not impossible, the problem is the situation in the country
Is there any audio that you could recommend me?
And thanks for the welcome

Edit: Check out this thread made recently by @gpo :slightly_smiling_face:
Success, Wealth/Abundance & Luck Combination Stack

For fields in general
Beginner’s guide to fields

@AkiraTheWild 邪魔してすみません we’re a bit off topic :rocket: :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks man, have a good day

1 Like

I believe you mean @gpo. :wink:

1 Like

damn i feel a bit embarrassed now :rofl: My apologies @gpo :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For your situation, please also see this field, which addresses the healing of many physical, mental and emotional aspects of one’s system beyond post-traumatic stress:

And always play The Outlook Retrainer after PTSD Help.

Best of wishes for your healing! :pray:

14 Likes