Opus Manhattan

Till Monday 4/1/24

2 Likes

Thanks

Thank you my G. :handshake:

Been waiting for this for a while now!

How would you create a playlist based on MM and opus + free fields? It’s ok just opus and then MM? Or are there free fields that are still useful?

Ok I listened to OM for an hour, now I’m listening to proactive brain and I feel this warm sensation in my head. Listening to brain fields all day brought me to not feeling the brain actually working and wiring anymore but now I have this sensation. I guess that OM is a really good booster :slight_smile:

3 Likes

MM + Opus would be fine.

You can also use other fields that affect the brain wiring for example:

Strengthen Old Memories

Temporary Boosted Memory and Thinking

Outlook Retainer

The All Purpose Anxiety removal

Mind Settings

(The entire album)

Attention and Focus

Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity (i actually forgot this one)

Tap into the Collective Consciousness

Synesthesia

Hope and Happiness

PERMANENT BRAIN ENHANCEMENT

Induce Creativity

Animal Empathy/Telepathy

Gamma Brain Wave Audio

and so many others

7 Likes

Thanks for all this list :pray: I’m actually going to use this field to boost some wiring fields of sapien and PU
Daily stack (when I can stay home I can loop it more during the day)

OM X2
MM X15
OM X2
PROACTIVE X5
OM X1

I know that I could loop more OM but it’s a stack that I can listen to before I go out maybe I should reduce MM and add more OM?

night stack

SLR 3.0 X3
non judgemental acceptance X3
OM X1
Overcome self sabotage X6
OM X1
confidence boost 2.0 X6
OM X1
end of addiction X3
OM X1
beyond the victim mindset X5
OM X1
stress and anxiety X5
OM X1
Mental laziness dissolver X3
Amygdala healing X3
Arcturian mental health X3

If someone has some idea to improve my stacks I’m open to every advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could play Opus on a second device simultaneous to your wiring fields.

3 Likes

I Will do this too. Probably not daily but I already did it with superhuman genius.

can you please explain this a little more, are you saying that we can play 2 different brain fields on 2 different devices simultaneously?

100%. If you go through this thread playing during wiring fields is one of the recommended usages. if you go through the brain guild posts, there’s lots of multi-device usages. I use 3-4 fields at a time quite often whereas when i started in 2018, i could only handle one at a time.

PU’s Expanse field along with Dream’s energy expansion aspects of Your Energetic Being have opened up a lot of energy systems for more synergy.

6 Likes

understood, thank you for this information, can you give me some possible ideas as to which field pairs up best with another, when we speak about the brain fields? @spiralriver

1 Like

Lotta combos out there… but the general idea is… play boosters (Opus, Snapping Synapses, Brain Key, White Matter, Brain Game etc) with or before wiring fields (Manhattan Method, Cyber Brain, Conceptual Conglomerate, Drops of Memory, Mathematical Madness, etc) then protect the brain afterwards (Plasma Brain of Youth, Brain Antioxidant Complex, etc).

Here’s my general approach to simultaneous stacks:

3 Likes

Hi @MHAS, Did you end up buying White Matter after and if so do you recommend to purchase both Opus Manhattan and White Matter to compliment each other.
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Doc @Dr_Manhattan.
I’m just wondering, how close is ChatGPT’s breakdown of the benefits of this field do you feel?

*Certainly! Here’s the combined list of potential positive aspects of life resulting from using the Opus Manhattan brain field:

• Enhanced memory retention and recall abilities

• Improved learning capacity and cognitive flexibility

• Increased synaptic plasticity, facilitating faster adaptation to new information

• Optimized neural network formation for efficient information processing

• Better focus and concentration, leading to increased productivity

• Enhanced problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities

• Improved mood regulation and emotional resilience

• Enhanced overall cognitive function and mental sharpness

• Reduced cognitive decline associated with ageing

• Enhanced brain health and resilience against neurodegenerative diseases

• Greater self-confidence and self-efficacy in intellectual pursuits

• Improved quality of life through better cognitive performance in daily activities and professional endeavours

• Enhanced creativity and innovation due to improved cognitive abilities and neural connectivity

• Increased adaptability and resilience to stress, leading to better coping mechanisms in challenging situations

• Heightened awareness and mindfulness, leading to a deeper understanding of oneself and the world around them

• Improved social skills and communication abilities, fostering better relationships and interpersonal connections

• Enhanced decision-making skills and judgment, leading to more informed choices and outcomes in various aspects of life

• Greater energy and vitality as a result of optimized brain function and overall well-being

• Enhanced performance in academic, professional, and personal endeavours, leading to greater success and fulfilment

• Reduced risk of developing mental health disorders or experiencing cognitive decline due to proactive brain health maintenance

• Enhanced ability to multitask and manage complex tasks efficiently, leading to increased productivity and effectiveness

• Improved sleep quality and cognitive processing during sleep, leading to better memory consolidation and overall brain health maintenance

This comprehensive list highlights the multifaceted benefits of utilizing the Opus Manhattan brain field for enhancing various aspects of cognitive function and overall quality of life.*

4 Likes

It just gave you some generic illustrations of what you can expect if you grow your brain, which is what this field does. That’s what building new brain connections does :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would say that this would be beneficial

5 Likes

Perfect. Thank you :pray:t3:

This feels very nice on my brain and nervous system. Picked it up on Monday, and have been pairing it with BK and various wiring fields. The wiring is definitely more boosted, and I’m finding the need to spend more time with BK after. Thank you!

2 Likes

I see some mentions of playing multiple, complementary fields at the same time. It would seem that would entail playing them at a very low volume (I know for myself that I find hearing multiple melodies at the same time really disorienting). Is that how folks handle playing fields simultaneously? (BTW, I just purchased Opus Manhattan. I’ve only played it once so far, and really liked the smooth charge I got from it.)

1 Like