Patreon Discussion

When the ear inflammation will be uploaded?

How did it work? And is it still working for payments to Patreon?

Asking on behalf of those living in india. Been looking around the forum for answers but got nothing

Anything new? It seems the only option would be to DM him for this case

Do you guys think this will work? Alternative to Patreon and perhaps an alternative pay route? @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo
https://liberapay.com/about/global
https://liberapay.com/about/faq

Related threads:

Update. Apparently this may be a solution

Donā€™t know how it worked, I kept trying and it accepted, may be a fluke and a good fluke.

Does anyone had downloaded audios from patreon, and still working in your VLC??

Yes.

Are yours not working? In what way?

I am listen to Sapien Medicines for about 2 weeks ago starting with muscle without limits , I weight and it looks I earn 1 kg . Is just I donā€™t believe it yet . Then I started to listen to point of not return but I donā€™t know what effect that have , so I can see they are working .

I wan to add some from patreon in my list.

Go for it! (Although if youā€™re as exhausted as you were saying in your other post, you might want to listen to the guidance your body is giving you.)

(I may be missing something because I donā€™t understand what this reply here has to do with your original question about Patreon fields working or not.)

2 Likes

Does anyone here buy patreon 4.50$ stack membership for me?
I will first pay them in alternative way ,
Hereā€™s in India ,huge problem ongoing with RBI and also with PayPal.
Iā€™m trying since 2021

Update: it should be fine now
This is the official status page
https://status.patreon.com/

The Patreon website (not the mobile app) is having issues. Itā€™s having an error: ā€œ503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.ā€

So we should hang on tight for the site to work again for those of us having issues

https://downdetector.com/status/patreon/

Someone mentioned on the downdetector site:

Just their API is down, Since I can still render stuff on the frontend on the mobile app

1 Like

Hi and Happy New Year!

I need your technical advice about Patreon.

I joined it few months ago as a patron to Sapien Medicine only on $4.50 tier. I had to reinstall my internet browser recently and off course I forgot to extract my Patreon password from the old one. So I used ā€œForgot Passwordā€ option and changed my password and loged in. My problem is that Patreon now states I am patron currently, but I have no access to Sapien Medicine Content on any tier.

My question is: Can this issue be addressed by @Dream or @SammyG or I have to rely on Patreon Support only.

Whish you best!

It sounds like this is something thatā€™s best handled by Patreon support. I will warn you they are extremely slow, particularly at this time of the month (because they do all their billing, which creates the most issues for them, at the beginning of each month). It will not be unusual for them to take 2 weeks to respond to your ticket. Just a heads-up for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning. I will arm myself with patience. I wrote them 4 days ago and was wondering how long will it take to receive an answer. Now I know :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I hope you have a better experience than I have had. (I had to go back and forth a few times, with different people, but Iā€“like you willā€“resolved my issue.)

1 Like

Maybe I didnt observed this until now or maybe it is a bug or something, but it seems that I canā€™t download some fields from Patreon (itā€™s possible that these 2 are the exceptions, Iā€™m not sure):

(while typing/searching for ā€œplanetā€ to add the 2 planetary effects fields to my playlists, nullify negative and amplify positive effects, i found that I canā€™t download them, while "Journey to Nibiru, " to show an example, has the download link)

I think better you download from PC. Go to Patreon website

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ll try.

Or desktop mode if you can on a browser/setting that enables it

1 Like

Press the 3 dots there

5 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions.
I didnā€™t had to use desktop mode or the PC, I could download them using the 3 dots, as Vesparda pointed/showed.

2 Likes

I HAVE had a quick search under Patreon but I donā€™t THINK this question has been asked: Are there fields on Patreon that are NOT available on Youtube? If so, does anyone have a rough idea around about how many more? I am trying to decide whether to join the patreon or not. I know some of the advantages of the Patreon: downloading, things on Sigils etc. but Iā€™d like to know if there are any additional fields available after we join the patreon and more details about that. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes