Point of No Return

Got this 3 days ago, it’s the most important audio in my stack now with Blueprint of Life, Conceptual Realizations and Plasma Flaunt. I always try to have the most efficient stack, and it regroups everything to have a healthy physically/mentally/spiritually growth.

It cleansed everything in an instant, headache, take away bad thoughts, fear, addictions, bad energies, subconscious resistance, twisted ego. As an empath, for the first time in my life I didn’t feel overwhelmed by people’s emotions or energy. It also has boosted even more results…

It makes me so happy how much I changed recently, in a good way. Everything is alright and I’m really grateful for everything. When life seems hard, there is always a reason, not saying we must suffer to grow, no, but there is always something to learn and depression is a signal that we need to change something around us.

All my choices in life, good or bad, led me to discover Sapien Medicine and it wasn’t luck, I tried to understand where do I failed, but in reality, it was the best path possible to build a better future, on a healthier process. Like a New Game + or a rebirth, it’s such a privilege.

I didn’t bought this audio because nothing worked or I’m sad. Primarily, it was because it shortens the stack and do better in my opinion than cited audios individually, due to synergy.

Last thing, this and Conceptual Realizations seem to have a MAJESTIC complementarity.

31 Likes

I guess we don’t have to hit rock bottom to get this. :)

I’ll probably purchase it soon anyway, however, I would like to run an experiment.

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo which one of you can I message directly for a somewhat sensitive question?

3 Likes

Listening more and more, each other days, knowing that it’s working, I might have started to take for granted audios. Each day is a chance, each day is one less day to get your ideal.

Taking the fields as granted lessened the results, now it’s even better than originally and more enjoyable. I’m surprised again, seeing results and it’s only the beginning.

Returning to the basics and the first reactions I had when discovering Sapien’s work, how excited I was to discover an another field, the community and everything else, very good memories.

10 Likes

Been using this field with the Field integrator and am loving this field, am playing a game and am actually loving it and laughing to, not really raging. Reminds me off the first time i listen to quaidlbe depression.

3 Likes

What is it?

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you share your experiences using the ponr stack?

1 Like

Im not using ponr for some time now… i work actively with nfts instead

3 Likes

This works really well once you calm your mind, let me explain.

Today i woke up worked with ernest then i listened to SLR, meditation audios and also meditaited ofc, I then set an intention and foucused on my breath and this audio was so much better then ever. Felt acutally tenstion in my heart and my lower back was hurting so much. I feel extermely calm right now and happy.

4 Likes

This is making me accept my past
a lot.

It’s strange how an field can get u too do actions subconscious without ever doing that thing before.

8 Likes

After first listen of this i start smiling purely :green_heart:just broght it minutes ago❤‍🔥

10 Likes

You can try the the internal alchemy crucible for that ,it will burn all from the core of your been

Can this help me to beat depression ??? I already listen two fields , and remove subscious limits and banish ego . Instead of listen two , three more for mental health . I would prefer just listen one

2 Likes

I will say this, I neglected EGO Diss because i had this field, and it was one of my main reasons for buying this field, because i hated listeing to EGO diss and TBH i never really listened to it. But today i gave it ago and it was a wonderfull experience.

If your not getting no where with the free audios, then dont buy this hoping it will help your depression. Work on yourself. Whats your stack maybe i can provide some help.

Also do the star exercise . or maybe make a post on the fourm explaining your situation

4 Likes

This can certainly help with depression, sure.

That might be a preference of yours, sure. But isn’t a greater–perhaps stronger–preference of yours be to free yourself from your depression?

When the preference is strong enough, you’ll listen to as many fields as you can that help you towards your goal, right?

3 Likes

Since 4 days of looping it with bol while sleep i can hear more my organs,they make sound while listining this to

4 Likes

This makes me ichy and also its starting to feel more like VOC where my stomach hurts when i listen

1 Like

This has aspect of the organs cleaner field from the politic of the body album? ,this even clear blockaje related to body funtion ?

1 Like

What makes you ask this? (Honest question.)

Because this is a mental/emotional/spiritual field rather than a physical field, as you’re asking.

Because everything starts from the spiritual, mental and emotional planes, as you heal those, you will eventually heal the physical plane, and then see the changes you’re asking about. IOW, those are downstream results, not what the field is for.

4 Likes