Pure Moonlight (1.0)

The Moon Upright: Facing you subconscious or deeply rooted fears. Exploring unknown territory, dreams, nightmares, visions, unsettling or strange emotions. Deep currents running beneath typical behavior. A sense or feeling of being pulled by tides or unknown motivations. Stillness, a willingness and ability to face and understand complex emotions, relationship, behaviors rooted in past experience. Looking at things in a different light, being able to sense dishonesty and guile. Acting instinctively. Being in the dark about something. Dreamwork. Tapping into your subconscious to understand yourself and your life. Repeating patterns or returning to a previous cycle. Being bewildered, scared, confused, uncertain or frightened, but still moving with courage, or a sense of calm after having given over to the cosmic pull of universal themes in your life. Spending time on dreams and fantasies.

The Moon Upright Best Course of Action: Face your fears. Explore your deepest feelings and explore the themes and patterns which keep repeating in your life. Be honest with yourself and others. Be still. Know that powerful forces are at work. This is not a superficial time. Pay attention to your dreams, nightmares, fears, and fantasies. Explore the common threads that link them. If you can’t discern them, just be in the dark about it.

see also:

24 Likes

Man, if that’s what I’m thinking, I will definitely use it, I hope that for a long time as a way of complementing sungazing.

1 Like

@Samurai lucid dreaming… like actually

2 Likes

Finally some moonlight.

basks

Thank you @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

:rage: (half kidding :*)

2 Likes

Only half though!.. So appropriate in the light of the moon, what with its threat of illusion, shadow, uncertainty.

3 Likes

:+1:t2: Isn’t it… The Ancients knew what they were talking about. And I’m not totally against a moonarium :p

4 Likes

Had a dream about the moon last week , there was a bunch f alien civilizations just chilling there , lol

9 Likes

OMG my whole force :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

You know the other reason why this is the best of the new audios?

It is exactly 3:33 long.

4 Likes

How is this lucid dreaming?

1 Like

So basically this audio can help to remove negative mindset and grow your mind?

2 Likes

i love this album very unique and the soundtracks are killing it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

this album is a gem :pray:

3 Likes

How interesting. I dreamt a lot about walking on the moon lately.
Let’s go

4 Likes

Feels like it targets things like fears and negative emotions, traumas etc in your subconscious and gently shines “moonlight” on it to bring it to the surface and to release them. I wrote moonlight but could also be unconditional love lol.

Edit: Boy it already helped me a lot thanks captain :slight_smile:

24 Likes

I noticed this sort of subconscious cleanse within the 1st night of listening.

10 Likes

Yup works pretty fast for me I’ll try it with conceptual realizations sometimes it could help to understand everything on a deeper level.

12 Likes

yes me too something like freshness in the head & clarity

4 Likes

I don’t know what this does but I’ve been scrubbing back repeatedly to that deep thumping at around 2:55, it’s helping with my migraine.💆 I usually knock very strongly on the top of my head to ease the pain and feels like it’s doing that from the inside.

3 Likes