Really confused

yeah figured there was some substance involved… :smiley:
may or may not be a factor in her reaction… but i didnt want to pry so much about the circumstances.

just ask her if she has a minute…

4 Likes

She has no idea that I was on acid :D

2 Likes

With acid, you just love the opposite being soo much. Like 1000x more than usual, especially if you have some feelings already.

2 Likes

Yes, I know but I can’t do anything for it unfortunatly.

1 Like

Confidence field + Blarney stone.
And explain the 1000x likeness.

4 Likes

Oh. You need this.
Just release the feelings and be free. Really fast.

1 Like

My gratitude.

I will try to go through this topic the next time that we see each other spontaneously. So there is no need to approach her

2 Likes

Animal Telepathy

1 Like

So this happened to me recently.
I could feel what @ThatBeing is going through, bcoz , mentally I was in a similar situation.

Swiped right in dating app even when the person’s pic wasn’t so clear and no information.
When we started to chat, there was an immediate spark in sexual interests, similar life situations, more so, spiritual connection.
The very first day, ended up chatting for hours .
All this flared up intense desire to meet. At the same time, intuition and gut feeling was giving an uneasy feeling. Kinda what if , if I don’t meet the person at all. It’s like something too good gonna happen that you don’t wanna miss it.

I’m an empath, good at knowing true character of people very easily.
As talks and chats went on for few days, I could sense lack of emotional intelligence ( narcissistic symptoms) ., but I couldn’t confirm it because of spiritual undertones we both have.
Whenever my intuition gave warning signs, I used my logic and ignored it. Like, such a spiritual person can’t be playing with emotions n all.

It is through that person, I was introduced to enlightened omniscient spiritual guru. Even I became a devotee, did spiritual stuffs . It was as though, that omniscient guru came to my life through that person.

For some reason, meeting was just getting postponed. Delay was mostly from other side. It was such a mind game , will meet in another two days, again postponed, next week, again postponed…

I usually cut the crap out and move on. But this was such a strong feeling, couldn’t come to a judgement easily. Intuition says one thing. Logic says another.

Later on , I could sense definite sense of avoidance but still the other person pretending everything fine. Later on, I made it clear through chats, that I’m no more ignorant to believe blindly. Chats stopped without a proper closure.

Why I couldn’t move on ?
(Despite never even met in person. Just chats and calls.)

1. how can a person so into spirituality can be playing with emotions ( I don’t wanna detail it though)
  2. it would have been easier for me if other person openly told what was going wrong. I just didn’t have a genuine communication.
  3. good things happened because of the person like knowing enlightened guru.
    I started to appreciate myself and mitigate my insecurities about my looks, focused on good health etc.,

So it was such a short fling… but emotions involved were so strong.

Most of the time, I was made to think that I’m the person judging wrong and overthinking . Kinda manipulated .

I had to get help of a psychic to confirm what this connection was.
Psychic said, it was karmic and that confirmed my doubts.
Saying it mere karmic may not suffice for people undergoing such life experiences.

Why was it hard to move on?
I was insecure. I put myself below that person.
Now I’m working on whatever insecurity I have.
In a way, I got such a motive and will to work upon myself.

Cord cutting, emotional release and so many other audios were played in loop. Yet, I had to undergo a period of emotional low. Accepting it was easier than trying so hard to let go.

Time heals.
Work upon yourself.
Allow new people to enter into life.
Self love.
Make sure feelings are mutual.
Never put another person above you.
Everything happens for a reason. I’m more matured and a better person now.
These experiences will only enrich your life.
Take it positively and move on.

5 Likes

You can also try this.

5 Likes

First of all, thank you for all your support. Today, it was a nice weather and invited her to go outside, she refused under pretext of enjoying staying home and why not telling it in the common room. I convinced her to go outside, I told her the story as it is, she told me, she wasn’t interessted and she is in long distance relationship since 4 months and the other guy was only a friend. Actually, I told her from the begging that I went through this but now I don’t feel anymore which let me to bring it into the surface. So, Saying that she has a relationship didn’t impact our conversation and kept talking for one hour then it came to few minutes silence and she asked me if we shall go back home. She was really happy in somehow …

5 Likes

That’s when she told you she was not interested… I mean she did way before but it’s important that you notice for your next endeavors

Come outside I need to talk to you generally put lots of pressure on people, the whole confession thing is overwhelming

Keep going and improving :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Dude, why are u stressed out over a female? Seriously, look at the dynamics, women generally get so much more attention so they have an abundance mindset… that another one will always come around, u should have a purpose that is so important to you, to the point whereby u don’t even stress about getting laid. What I’ve noticed through my years of giving females little to no attention is that(they get more attracted to me) because it’s not the usual expectation from most guys. Women value attention more than sex from men… all the attention u are showing that lady is more satisfying than sex to her(why do u think she can do long distance relationship)? Because that guy is dedicated to giving her constant attention. My advice is for u to drastically reduce the attention u give her… listen to unconditional you a million times(because situations like this can make u hate yourself lowkey) what do u want from her? Love? Guess what if she’s not into u more than u are into her, it won’t go anywhere… and that’s clearly not the case… create a tinder… express exactly what u want from a woman, the more u do things that breaks your attention from her, the more she wants your attention & that doesn’t still means she likes you. U need to learn about frame, YouTube “33secrets frame” and enjoy his other videos as well. Here are some more vids for you,?don’t underestimate the message here because the creator has no traction on his YouTube

Moderator can take this down if he wants, no promo here. I’m just tryna help this guy wake up.

1 Like

You kissed her, with no signs from her showing she wants you. She already feels you are needy and maybe a creep. There is nothing to fix here, just return to normal living with her & complete ignore your feelings till it phases out, she’s not the one for u. U started it off completely wrong bro, completely wrong.

3 Likes

Sounds like a positive experience overall, you may be a bit sad now but I guess you feel better than when you made the post :blush:

4 Likes

to be honested, I am totally happy because I make everything clear and I explained to her that I was on ACID this day which she doesn’t even know …

I am happy because I can make end to the story in my way. I m continung using Etheric cord cutter, unconditional love and Charisma and Glamour. I would say, I love rather myself than everything else and I m feeling the amount of charge goind completely away :slight_smile:

Yesterday, kind of dated other girl, we were together outside and eating … and as coincidence, she saw me with her today

9 Likes

If anything, she grew some respect for you for finally coming out of it. Both of you don’t seem to be acting with matureness over this. Nonetheless, work on letting go, use cord cutters and learn to love yourself.
You have received great advice in this thread, but also know that you can’t control every single thing. There could be a hundred reasons why she’s not into you, just as can be , later on, a hundred why she is! Work on yourself.

Go out on dates, make friends. Improve continuously and believe me that people notice that!
And don’t get all riled up if she comes back to get to know you also! At some cases, later on, "we " are the ones rejecting who rejected us first, after deep improvements.

You did well and hopefully learned a valuable lesson. Don’t let pressing matters endure, just as much ignoring that which you must attend to.

Wishing you the best!

6 Likes

You’re trying to help but I guarantee you this speech is making him feel bad like you say that girl did.

And I agree with some of what you said, others are exaggerated…

Is that all you see from a relationship with a women ? Some competition to who cares the most is a loser.
Haven’t you ever loved a girl ?

I doubt he’s going to create a tinder account and get the ball rolling with a dozen “chicks”.
+1 for trying to help
-1 for the roughness

9 Likes

Exactly, My problem isn’t relationship with a girl at all, it is more about her and how the situation grew up. But now I am sure more than ever about what I want exactly. I don’t know whether the etheric cord cutter or the talk but I am totally detached.

Thanks everyone, a lot of love <3

7 Likes

Nobody said he’ll get the ball rolling with a dozen chicks :joy: that’s why I said be honest on what u want… could be love or an orgy. I know I sound rough, he’ll be alright. What wouldn’t be cool is him being in the same exact position again & again cuz he didn’t wake up.

3 Likes