August 22 thru September 1 Sale is NOW OVER! šŸ„³

its all sorted

14 Likes

Thanks Mr

1 Like

Is it possible to extend the sale by a week? By my next payday :innocent:

1 Like

To my understanding the sale will go through September 1 but remember time zones are different.

4 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: iā€™ll try asap i hope everything goes fine

2 Likes

It will be awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you for being supportive :slight_smile: :heart: wishing you all the best too!

2 Likes

Thank you for the sale!

2 Likes

I wanted to buy a lot of stuff but decided on Kinesthetic Intelligence,Clairsentience Code, Elysian Focus and Emergency Psycologist.

7 Likes

I am planning a project manager / team leader stack:
Koritsudo, (Manhattan Method? redundant?), charisma potion.

2 Likes

Griffin Philosopher + Shorse Servitor might be an option

3 Likes

Unless youā€™re going to lead an army of demons, remove the charisma potion and add:

This isnā€™t a joke or condemnation. 4 years of my 10+ years professional experience, Iā€™ve been leading teams and projects, currently leading 40+ developers, and Iā€™m telling you what yields the highest results.

My journey started with having charisma, higher intelligence and superiority in general, but ā€œcharismaā€/idolatry creates either zombie-minded useless followers that youā€™ll have to work your ass off to manage or jealousy and unethical competitiveness that youā€™ll have to deal with.

On the other hand, ā€œthe invisible servant leaderā€ yields the highest results by being an enabler+conduit among the team members. Without the anxiety and burnout.

To get more technical, there are 2 structures that work the most effectively:

• Fear-based vertical hierarchy, functioning with continuous pressure from top to bottom.
  • Trust-based flat hierarchy, functioning through a leader that acts as an enabler/conduit/attention-manager.

The 2nd type is superior because an invisible team hive-mind takes place and each memberā€™s intelligence/productivity is multipled by the synergy of the whole team. Each member increases the team productivity exponentially (after the normalization stage).

This isnā€™t just some textbook material. I have direct experience leading both types of teams.

If youā€™re okay with some spiritual sideeffects, Purity Alchemy (8-Arms Yoga) is probably the best field to establish the foundation of a great leader. True power seems weak.

10 Likes

Thanks,
I know these are good recommendations as they are in my blind spot (specially The Social Bonder). I am going to read about those thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Youā€™re quite welcome. Good luck on your journey!

Here are some extra tips: Familiarize yourself with DISC or MBTI personality types and basic coaching models. A great portion of the job is to recognize strengths and weaknesses, delegate according to those, fill skill gaps, and automate if possible. Always ask for ETAs first, and if they estimate anything >8h, refine the tasks until each item takes less than 8h. Get frequent status updates (2-3 times a day) in subtle/kind ways. Regularly collect feedback, identify each memberā€™s challenges/pain-points/bottlenecks, and continuously make their life easier for them.

8 Likes

Until what time is the code valid?
Thanks

1 Like

An exact time down to the hour has not been given
It will end on September 1, so the earlier on that date that you make your purchases, the better!

8 Likes

Itā€™s 7pm here in mountain standard time and the coupon code doesnā€™t work for me :pensive:.

3 Likes

It was disabled 9 hours ago, when I have checked. May be it was till 31st ?

3 Likes