The Best Version of You - Psychic University

I have questions about this field.
Maybe someone who already has it, like @anon32464289 @Scribe @sprennga or even @Psychic_University himself could answer please?

1. Does it come with the same challenges as does BPIL?
    And with that I mean that it can short-term manifest unpleasant things?
    My experience with BPIL tag over 10 months has been that it brought a lot of growth on all levels, but none of this ever led to more hapiness.
    Or does the best version of me only care about growth in the first place and it is my ego that tries to be “happy”?

2. If my reality creation process (“subconscious to lock”) is given over to my Higher Self completely, do I still have a veto right? Do I still have free will or will my HS take over completely?
    What if I am using other fields and subliminals that would aim for a different reality manifestation than what the HS instructs into the subconscious mind?
    Would they clash?
    Would the HS nullify all my input from my side and completely run my subconscious mind on its own terms?

The word “lessons” always triggers me, because knowing from the Conceptual Realizations field, one can skip pretty much every and all lessons if one gets to the realization straight away.

With that, wouldn’t the ideal best path be the one where I just consciously realize everything and that’s it?

Wouldn’t the best version of me go instantly to the realizations and skip all those annoying “lessons”, whose function is only there to get you to those realizations?

Thank you in advance.

12 Likes

awesome question @JAAJ would love to know as well.

2 Likes

Sorry man, but big yes :grin:

I spammed it a few month ago, and had the exact same experience as BPiL → massive level ups, but you have to be willing to suffer momentarily for it.

Way worth it though, and I may get back to it too soon :blush:

I think the same applies to any field man, you always have freewill, but it is always wiser to feel into where your HS wants to take you.

A great field to complement this one (or BPiL) is “Go with the Flow” from PU on Patreon.

My understanding so far of this reality is that we learn at the “being level” by experiencing things.
Then this becomes ours, and our Soul or Individuated Consciousness can hop on to its next lesson.

I don’t feel we have to go through each lesson, as a lot are unnecessary, hence the magic of Conceptual Realization that you’ve reviewed super nicely in the past.

I do feel combining this field with Conceptual Realization and Go with the Flow though is an epic combo, thanks for bringing it to light :pray:

8 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out btw.

I have been wearing BPiL for three years now and I’m experiencing the same thing.

While I am often being reminded that a lot of us here are meant for great things for this planet, I have experienced challenges those last few years I do not wish to anyone.

Your questions are really helpful though, because… how do we balance this?

At the end of game, we will be grateful for this little suffering within a little glimpse of eternity.

But I definitely feel that while some of those major suffering were part of the plan, some could have been easily avoided from a deeper place of wisdom.

This makes me realize that Conceptual Realization is indeed a mandatory field on the stack.
Along with always aligning with a higher intent & perspective vs what my Ego feels is good for him.

10 Likes

@JAAJ The man himself (?) wrote a FAQ yesterday. Maybe we could get answers to your important questions from @KingMerc ?

I have my eye on this field but have some of the same issues worrying me.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply.

This is very interesting because this then means that we only actually need a few necessary experiences and that those don’t have to be negative at all but can be positive and still get us to the intended realizations.

I’ve been looping the Higher Self NFT audio this morning and am strongly pushed to try out the “Subconscious Limits Dissolver Through Your Higher Self” field, so I am going to make a leap of faith and buy it in the next few minutes and see what my happens :v:

Thank you very much for letting me know that you had the same experience. I thought I was just miserable about this and was blaming myself for “not appreciating the gifts of spiritual growth enough”.

This little suffering has been enough for me, already at the age 18 back then, to decide that I will never ever come back to this planet ever again.
Under no circumstances.
No one and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.
No beloved people, no FOMO, no missed experiences, no blissful promises, no fear, no love, nothing.

Maybe my soul is a snowflake and “not made for this physical game”?
Or maybe I just learned to love myself enough to never commit to something like this ever again?
Or maybe all of these thoughts are part of my own bigger master plan that I decided to blend out for now?

Yes, there is still resentment in me about this, but I already know that healing it will still not make me change my mind.
One cannot unlearn an already made realization.
The only thing can happen in the future is having an even bigger and more impactful realization.

7 Likes

Thank you, I have read it yesterday.

3 Likes

I am getting a big yes. Though I interpret it as us needing to learn to be skillful at it :grin:

Really good investment, PU has many great fields but it is definitely among the one benefiting me the most since it has been released.

Nope. We’re both miserable (and majestic) :grin:

Yeah I can feel you. I had the same beingness until last year, up until I realized that this place is a real blessing and beings are literally queuing to incarnate here.

The realization that once you embody higher levels of love, you crave for places where you can be in most service and have the biggest impact.

On top of that… based on esoteric teachings, this place in those currents times is for serious Soul level-up (As you are in maximum service to Life → Life pays you back infinitely)

I assume that like me, you are in your early thirties, hence are only at the beginning of your path and into the transformation cocoon. I think this is where the importance of Faith (understanding) is primordial.

Knowing why we are here, and what we are aiming for.

While keeping anchored into our subconscious, that however unpleasant it can get, it is yet another Game.

7 Likes

The tricky part for me to be honest is the uncertainty.

And all the risk we “have to” take to align to this higher plan.

We choose evolution, but this can get really really unconfortable…

3 Likes

For me the tricky part was never the uncertainty (I was prepared to die when I first jumped into my first astral projection lol), but the question of whether I can fully trust my Higher Self.

If I can fully trust, then I am not afraid of any uncertainty, because I trust that all is already strategically planned out perfectly across all possible timelines and probabilities.

That 10 months experience with the BPIL tag where only massive growth happened, but my inner child that wants to be happy still got ignored, for sure only contributed further to the mistrust.

I am not really against evolution.
After all, I am kinda “all in” here and doing a lot of stuff.
I think my inner child just needs a proper vacation.

From what I know so far is that beings on the astral planes are just as delusional and easy to sell as are most humans on earth.
Just like Millions of people are queuing up on earth to watch a useless football game, it is the same on those astral planes and most beings can be easily impressed with the most trivial stuff.
Just want to say that this argument of quantity does not vouch for the quality of the experience just because so many want to make it.
Of course, I am judging from my personal perspective here and maybe it is just because I’ve already seen enough and very rarely something is really “new” to me.

7 Likes

I don’t mean to interrupt this mature conversation,
But is immutable happiness under your radar?
I’m guilty of not using it as much as I should, though I always have the mandala around
The audio is impeccable tho

Give it a go if you can @JAAJ

5 Likes

Can deeply relate to all of that.

I think this is a profound realization you had, and something you may want to investigate deeper, perhaps act upon it.

How do you balance that growth, with your inner child needs?

On my end, I know that a lot of my suffering are due to how intense my intent is towards growth.
Neglecting at times all the rest.

“We ask, we receive” after all.

Really really good point.

This too.

This debate is “stupid” in some way, as our Higher Self is a more evolved version of us, and patterns clearly highlight that evolution in this reality goes towards higher level of love, light, wisdom.

Only our fear & beliefs think otherwise.

2 Likes

Gotta give it a go as well again. Thanks :pray: :grin:

3 Likes

Same haha I’m just about to jump into VLC for it now

4 Likes

This is true, however keep in mind that what makes your more evolved version happy is different than what makes the current you happy.

Think about the toys and games you loved to play with as a small kid. They are probably no longer your first choice of what makes you happy today.

Each stage of development has its own different things or experiences that are making one happy.
As an “ultra wise parent” I would always assume that the Higher Self is aware of this and would act accordingly…?

2 Likes

Sorry to butt in, cuz I saw Immutable Happiness, I’m still using it daily both audio and mandala.
It’s always a special one for me :grin:

3 Likes

I definitely always had that feeling that Higher Selves always prioritize growth over happiness.
Then happiness is a natural by-product of our state & beingness.

We work towards higher level of happiness directly, rather than for fleeting pleasure or illusional ones.

A big one for me was having kids per instance or the “Twin flame” thing, where for the first I realized this was programming I had inherited from society but also about pleasing my mother (cf. getting love & recognition for providing a grand children).

For the Twin flame thing, however the triggers I had about such concepts in the past, I only recently realized that despite our powerful love for each others and the potential we had to build beautiful things together, we were simply not fully beneficial for each others growth & happiness as our path started to diverge too much (hence the break up).

An example of where HS has to force you into unhappiness to prioritize long term gains.

4 Likes

I’m listening to it now, and I feel stupid for forgetting it.

I guess I had put expectations way too high on a field, and ultimately got disappointed.

Forgetting those things are tools, and are not here to do the work for us :grin:

3 Likes

I can’t even word how much I’m relating to you both right now
But omg Danny that’s some serious commitment right there!
It’s one of the best fields out there and I definitely feel so stupid for letting it slide that long now!
I should note also, the field totally knocks you down on the first few listens/days until you really pass the initial phase
But once you do, it is an immaculate inner change
I almost thought all of us watching the thread were listening to IH at the same time :D

3 Likes

Rigth after IH, I got led to Kundalini Shakti btw (still playing on the back).

The field my rational mind would avoid at all cost due to all the recent changes in my reality.
Yet, she feels very nurturing & supportive.

(No full blown kundalini experience fucking you up :grin:)

5 Likes