The Lions Mane (Private Group)

Thanks, I contribute this to my mindset of having “abundance”. Having the correct mindset facilitates changes better.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I printed this NFT :slightly_smiling_face: feels like my hair is gradually covering all visible patches gradually 24/7.

When I visualize lions mane, the effects are more profound. I just acknowledge it is with me and the results is like compounding the more I acknowledge.

2 Likes

Did you lose hair line after listening to version 3?

can you let me know when there is a sale of lion’s mane again directly from the captain. I don’t feel safe on the buy and sell thread as one time i tried and i feel like they are compelling me to do the transaction.

1 Like

There won’t be no sale because there’s no copies to sell unless you head to the NFT buying/selling thread. That’s the only way you can get your hands on this.

1 Like

Let hope this field is made. I want to buy it. Hopefully it is made.

1 Like

want to ask for advice. for people using this nft, do you eat any supplement in order to grow new hairs?

If so, may you share your recipe?

I am a vegan, and i start to eat protein shake. Yet, my hair condition remains static with at least 3 audio loop per day for almost 3 weeks already. Thanks

Well if we are talking scientifically regarding the vegan diet, it does restrict certain nutrient absorption or has some deficiency since I assume you are consuming plant based foods that contain grains, legumes and nuts which makes it hard for the body to absorb mineral and cause less bioavailability.

Although I think it shouldn’t be a problem, but it helps to get the necessary nutrients needed. Try carrying the mandala with you all the time, listen to a self love stack, raise vibration, listen to PONR.

FYI I consume some meat and eat tons of fruits along with taking supplements that cover everything.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

I find the mandala has more power on me if I put it close to my chest, rather than at my pant (which is much more convenience).

I tried ponr, point of no return. man!!! This track is very powerful. I did not feel that one year ago…it’s like just another track. But today, I looped it 3 times during my lunch, and j clearly felt my mind chatter stopped talking. It stopped saying negative stuff, self doubt self sabotage thoughts. My mind becomes much more peaceful with that. I will loop that when I had massive pain during the last 2 hours of meditation and see how it goes.

2 Likes

@O.N
15 years vegan! This is a very impressive number. I am entering my 6 years soon (vegetarian before, for about 5 years).

I washed my hair once per 2 days. I used to wash everyday because my hair has too much scalp hair. What i found out is, the more i wash my hair, the more oil the scalp becomes. Currently, washing every other day seems to create the same amount of oil on the scalp.

I have patreon, and tried ‘Dutasteride Scalp’. Woo, i clearly felt there are ‘sensation’ (like electricity) at some harden skin on the scalp, especially at the bald or thinning area! This is a GREAT news. I will use it more and see how it goes. I have a clear M shape hairline, so my balding is very obvious. hence, if hair regrow is success, will also be very obvious.

Yes, i take iron, b complex, vit d and zinc supplements (also, magnesium, calcium, Vit E, turmeric). I tested that my vit d is way below the standard. Perhaps i used to work in the bank and i could barely be under the sunlight unless that 30 min during lunch break. Due to extreme overtime (12 hrs a day) and stress, i got IBS and had to quit volunteerly as tons of people are wiling to do my job with lower wage and longer time…So i know i may have hormone imbalance, so this is why i buy this Lions Mane, even though there is blueprint of hair is in the process.

Yes, i have a small water filter at the shower head because in Canada, water is ‘hard’ and that filter helps to remove some mineral. Yes. I found this advice on hair forum. Not much help on the hairloss, so i know it’s mainly on my body issue.

Thanks for Dr. Furhman website. I will search some diet recipe that contians all nutrients and minerals needed per day. Need sometimes to read.

Yes, i also have a handheld electric hair massager. And i will use enhanced blood circulation that track from now on (when i get nervous, i found i will tense my muscle around my neck and eyes. That will reduce my bloodflow to the scalp. I only sense that when i play the Dutasteride Scalp that track, and realize…oh there are blockages at these area)

Will drop other health fields and focus on this for 1 week and see what are the result

Point of no return
Lion Mane
Dutesteride Scalp
Blood Circulation
Kidney and adrenal healing
The Lymphatic Effusion +

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with me. i truly appreciate your time and kind consideration!

3 Likes

Isn’t Dutasteride Scalp already included in Lion’s Mane? I thought it was :thinking:
Just wondering in case I might add it again to my playlist…

Current Progress : Day 16 of hair stack, day 31 of scalp massage (date : July 25 23, started listening on 9 July 23)

zoomed in for baby hairs:

zoomed out:

Current Hair stack:
PONR x1
Kinetic Quasi Crystal x1
Lions Mane x5 (was x3 till 6 Aug)
Legendary Hair serum x1 (was x3 till 6 Aug)
Platelet Rich Hair x2 (was x3 till 6 Aug)
Lymphatic Effusion+ x2 (was x3 till 6 Aug)
Automated Grounding x1

Edited playlist repeat time according to the recommended 10 mins time frame, instead of looping x3 each, but on 6 Aug 23.

Feels like a lot of shedding is happening (and it’s visible), but the baby hairs are a positive sign.

6 Likes

@Hauru, how long did it take for your baby hairs to become normal looking hair?

1 Like

I think at least 3 to 6 months, currently I don’t have Lions mane nft in my wallet

Platelet Rich Hair, Hair Color Reviver is what I use every day I recommend them @Drake

2 Likes

These feel great, and the acupuncture fields are occasionally available if you have the blueprints,

1 Like

That helps. Thanks @Hauru !
Having a rough timeline gives us some sort of direction with what to expect and what to do next.
I understand everyone is different, but having an estimation is like having somewhat of a path to progress and success…

2 Likes

With consistent use, you can never be bald.I dont remember how long I had this but 5 months I think? 5 months usage has changed my life, listening everyday 2x a day. From bald patches to hair filled in with luscious thick hair.

3 Likes

that’s right! Any piece by captain is an absolute gem, my hair has evolved again @InfiniteWisdom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s great to know @anon3411921 ! Super happy for you.
At what stage was your hair health in terms of norwood? and what was the progress of that in 5 months?

2 Likes

Hair was filled with receding hairline and some bald patches. My 5 month journey was full of insane hair shedding and awkward hairline phases but then it filled up properly :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes