The Negentropic Pulsar

Upon receiving the notification earlier while in public…
To my negentropic buddies :boom:

Thank you so much Captain! :partying_face:

12 Likes

Yes! I only listened to it once and I felt energetic and my skin was a little smooth :grin:

11 Likes

Living legend. Thank you dream. :facepunch:t3:

8 Likes

hmmm…before this i was painting a beautiful picture with the fields i posess.

the picture was black and white though.

this audio added color to it. beauty!

thank you for your generous gift to the community and myself!

7 Likes

oh, thank you so much :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you, Dream. Sending gratitude and appreciation your way. What a beautiful gift.

8 Likes

Thank you Dream

5 Likes

Wonderful gift. I rented the old version numerous times and it was one of my favs.

13 Likes

No way! When I realised the sound weave had gone I was upset I never got round to trying out those rental fields.
Thanks Cap. Hope your healing is continuing smoothly :heart:

8 Likes

Wow this is awesome.

I was feeling really tired after a bad night of sleep and this made me feel refreshed again.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for this DW! I tried it this morning just as I was about to head out to run some errands, immediate effect was better mood and feeling really good in my body. Now, I was out for about 4 hours and usually being around people, commuting via public transport etc leaves me fatigued + a headache, but then when I got home I was full of energy, I didn’t even need to lay down. Hasn’t happened since I was like 8 lol? No field has done this for me so far :hugs: 22$ tier is one of the best things around here!!

23 Likes

Anyone feels like living a magical, enchanted life nowadays, and that life is constantly throwing gifts at you, and everything is getting more incredible and lovely? As if we are being hold in the Universe’s palm and looked at with love… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Absolutely unreal to get this one back as a premium field. I thought it’s comeback would be as a $200-$300 paid field.

Only had the chance to rent it once before SoundWeave went down but that was a wonderful 4 days plus some lingering effects for a while after.

I didn’t have plasma flaunt before and now that I do I can’t wait to test out the two together.

@Lunamoon22 - I hope this play limit is new, cus I’m with you, I rocked out to the rental field 4-5 times a day when I had it :joy:

7 Likes

Does this have Quantum Love in it? Haha :sweat_smile: maybe im obssesed with it but today i felt it like pumping through with every beat!

@Avo i get the same effect or even stronger just with 1 play!

6 Likes

EEEEEEPIC. and he read the studies I posted , awesome:D

7 Likes

Was it you who had spectacular results with this field? If so , did you keep up with listening ?

2 Likes

Excellent! Thanks so much.This is why we love our Premium Subscriptions

7 Likes

This field is mindblowing really!

32 Likes

I absolutely did. I noticed the results would come in full force after a big break so the new directions make sense. I did periodically still rent it. I’m so happy it’s here now.

12 Likes

Thank you, Dream!! I remember renting it and it felt so good. I definitely had more energy. Will use it more now… with your guidance of course. :slight_smile:

11 Likes