The Orgone Accumulator

hey Akrira I see that you are using this field extensively. Have the forum made experiments with this? It seems like a really good audio.

4 Likes

Yup, courtesy of Mr @_OM :tophat:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/need-lab-rats-err-testors-for-brain-related-psychic-abilities/10267/67

@Theofilos

6 Likes

Thanks kunda!

6 Likes

Psst - The Plasmatron: New Release

10 Likes

Stop it OM.

You teaser :no_mouth:, You’re going to make me grab my IPF stuff all over again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well im experimenting on my own , this compound of proteins have really a wide use . :space_invader:

Im still discovering it :woman_climbing:

About the experiment there is also a general call for people to use this and then report their experiences .

Here : :test_tube: :spiral_notepad: :mouse2: :brain: :eye:

I just noticed :P , adding eye regen 2.0 ASAP

double link to the post it must be the field waiting for you Haha :muscle:

9 Likes

Graphics on this one are work of art. So mesmerizing. Music + field + visuals = :fire: :fire: :fire:

11 Likes

Just out of curiosity… was The Integratron Simulant the original name?

8 Likes

yes

12 Likes

Ok so I need clarification from @Captain_Nemo or @_OM or whomever feels he/she can answer.Whenever I played this with earphones I would feel it to some extent,today I played it on headphones first time,and feeling is way way stronger.Dream mentioned how speakers are better for weightloss audio cuz it is complex and therefore requires bigger sound emitting surface.
Question:How do I know if field is complex enough that its effectivness is greatly dependant on earphones vs speakers,or in my case headphones alone make such a vast difference.
PS:lots of fields are complex in their own way so that is why I ask.

14 Likes

28 Likes

Anybody else’s hand and feet chakras go crazy with this one? I find it so interesting!

11 Likes

I wonder if that’s how Plasmatron got it’s name :thinking:

1 Like

Just Wow. First time, 1x. Instantly felt electrifying stimulation all over the body. In terms of perceived strength somewhat similar to Plasma Light, but the effect is different: it doesn’t drain me to exhaustion like Plasma. I listened to Automated Grounding after Orgone, because when I got similar sensations with Plasma (or Torsion) and didn’t ground afterwards, the energy spiraled out of control in a bad way.
Btw, I am energy sensitive.

6 Likes

I don’t know it is coincident or not. But my long time leg pain completely gone afte 2 days use this.
My knee pain around for 2-3 years and i can not run long. (more than 5km and i have to stop).
I don’t know what happen but last 2 days i run like a normal person without feeling pain lol. Just like it…gone…in a mystery way.
The only field about physical healing i used is plasma bio field. But i used that 1 year and not fix my leg…until i used this Orgone.
It’s crazy. I still can’t believe it.

23 Likes

It’s super powerful (helps with physical healing)

10 Likes

I think it has been used for arthritis traditionally.

How often do you listen ?

2 Likes

For some reason after listening to this, I can breathe so deeply!

11 Likes

Update: Nov 7

I’ve been working with the orgone accumulator field every day and night. I have a theory it may have a lot to do with electrosmog / DOR preventing/slowing people from connecting to their higher selves / ascending

I remember when i first started to use more electronic devices with wifi i started getting more headaches.

It’s not just 5G but 4G and before. In my experience from about 9 - 10 years ago. I’m a tech/gaming superuser since i was 8 i believe. Started without internet then noticed later throughout the years headaches started happening when exposed to wifi, emf, bluetooth, smart meters, mobile towers

I did an experiment with the field. I tried to stand directly below a power transmission tower.

I tested the orgone accumulator field underneath.

The closer i got with the orgone accummulator the more energy it transmuted / generated and it was intense in a good way

With the field off I felt noticeable energetic pressure on my crown chakra / top of head from the electrosmog / emf radiation/ DOR

With the field on, the pressure was ‘lifted’ up / dissapated as if the energy pushed it outward

Lets bring in those cloud busters and environmental harmonizers!

More elaboration

15 Likes

I’ve suspected this too. Thank you very much for confirming with this experiment!

3 Likes