The Requests and Fields

I’m speaking from my deepest heart here. @Captain_Nemo I would love to have a field from the jungle, the Amazon. Anything from the medicinas, to a pure jungle vibration, the otorongo/black Jaguar or hummingbird experience… anything you think would be amazing and creative. I would just love something from that cosmology, from the tribes (huni kuin, yawanawa, kaxinawa etc) or the jungle itself. It’s such a big part of me and there are so many amazing medicine artists that you could potentially collaborate with… rainer scheurenbrand, Curawaka and Carioca Freitas come to mind immediately :slight_smile: I would love to play or hear a field like this in ceremony :snake: 🪶 :fire:

:pray::pray::pray:

Edit - the energy of the icaros would be amazing too! The songs that the plants teach :seedling:

5 Likes

does it go away with plasma protocol though?

:100: I was just thinking about that the other day

1 Like

It’s very likely.
On the other hand, you can listen to Plasma light.

This :smile:

I recommend the Ymusic app, you can find it on the internet, you can put on repeat any audio from youtube without downloading it.

1 Like

Make one dogtag suitable for SALES PERSON. So that every one will be willing to buy from them.

Draw abundance is good for that
Matched with sacred flower :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Your wish came true

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Right!!! What do you mean it came true :sob::sob::sob::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Tattoo removal field…wonder if that would be possible to make :thinking:

2 Likes

One for getting into the Zone/Flow state would be cool

?

like literally the whole Dream Seeds channel, lots in energetic alchemy, some on Sapien.
Sapien live radio
Sapien meditation

or what exactly would u like?

1 Like

I think voice of the Charisma is excelent for that.

Ah should have been more specific. Im talking about the Zone athletes get in when they are hyper focused and execute every move perfectly. The Zone where people feel like they are disconnected from everything in the world BUT their goal and actions they are pursuing in the MOMENT.

1 Like

Sounds like reach for the stars, unstoppable determination, the chariot and i guess lion tag if it comes back lol

1 Like

Ah its not what i mean. Idk how to describe it but its kinda a state of being. Really hard to get into but would be awesome to have a field for it.

2 Likes

:smiley_cat::+1:t3: