The Requests and Fields

Can we please have an NFT or a premium field for male enhancement? Something that will let the user decide what exactly they want? Length, girth, shape etc.? and also help them with other problems such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, etc.

3 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t know it existed, I’ve tried searching. Rife frequencies has helped me a lot in the past, do you have a link for spooky2 tongue? I couldn’t find it on youtube? :smiley:

1 Like

Hello,

In case you didnt know spooky2 stole audios from Sapien and called them theirs.

We dont really mention them around here. :)

Thats why Dream created a much better version for all of them all combined just in 1 audio check it out:

The Smarter Rife

10 Likes

One to cleanse the energy of material things.

Like cleanse the energy of your pillow to sleep better or the energy of a pc. Or energy of a chair etc.

4 Likes

I used to do this or of the whole bed and towels/ clothes by sprinkling water that had been charged with the Holy water audio before going out or to bed.

Thank you for the reminder!!! I used to sleep so good and feel pure and protected.

Ill start again!

And since my office is at home in a separate room ill do the same for the chair desk etc

5 Likes

Environmental servitor can do this.

5 Likes

That’s a good idea

2 Likes

Guess what !

I bought these the other day i saw at a feria

I usually burn the original natural dry sage but since Dream made this audio:

I havent.

Today i wanted to burn one of the sticks while playing the audio a few loops (i read somewhere Dream said if the air has whatever the audio is for it picks it up and the energy spreads stronger paraphrasing here sorry Dream if not the exact words)

That was like 5 hours ago, 3 lops plus 1 stick.

I thought on doing again the thing with the Holy water audio, but man my house feels incredibly clean and like pure i almost feel like a dirty invader :sweat_smile:

So yes, having the air with the stick definitely makes it way more powerful to the point that i wont be doing the Holy Water thing tonight.

Ill post how it feels tomorrow, like how long it last.

Thats another way to clean the space @anon51404939

3 Likes

A field with the right kind of B vitamins for those with MTHFR mutations.

Can create anxiety, low stress tolerance, brain fog,thyroid problems, fatty liver, issues with detox pathways

Or a field that fixes the mutation…

4 Likes

One for sickness/nausea during pregnancy would be lovely. If there is not one already. Thankyou

1 Like

Thank you for your detailed comment. I experienced some of the mentioned side effects while listening to Ego Dissolution as it modulates 5-HT receptors.

1 Like

essence of hanuman chalisa

7 Likes

Get a Job field

8 Likes

Way of Integrity Public NFT

“Humble me now!”

Humbles the user by taking them through harsh truths about themselves, making them realize and allow for remorse if it would have naturally been expressed by the user upon realization but then teaches and guides the user to learn from mistakes and learn from the past all weaved together with the way of integrity field and some revision and self love stuff + divine spark of others + interconnection of everything+ mindfulness wooahhh I’m getting ahead of myself imma stop

This developed into a luxurious concept lol

9 Likes

Ye

1 Like

13th skull remint

2 Likes

One that is a stronger jing field. Super powerful and a source of restoration.

Complete fearlessness and grounding :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

One for healing the chakras.

The other audios have blockages, stimulation, growth, remove negativity efc.

If there will be something for healing the chakras it would make a perfect series with the aura and soul restoration

1 Like
2 Likes