The Requests and Fields

Happiness tag v2.0

8 Likes

there is the eternal bliss pendant

4 Likes

Bi-polar treatment. Maybe something that balances out the high and lows whenever you listen.

Or maybe 2 audios based on fields already out but condensed with the necessary stuff for either one of the moods. 1. Manic 2. Depressive

6 Likes

Time Line Therapy Audio

1 Like

A field to balance and produce all hormones automatically based on the needs of our body and to fix hormonal imbalance…it could potentially cancel out all hormone related problems in body…

2 Likes

There’s endocrine system rejuvenation

5 Likes

audio for musle loss. I dont like extra muscle anymore if anything by being skinier i have more energy potential.

1 Like

Was wondering about some muscle groups and a workout for them…

Not sure if upper body workout includes these:

• Forearm muscles for grip
  • latissimus dorsi (back muscles)
  • thoracic extensors (for hunched backs)
  • neck muscles

and hamstrings

2 Likes

Yasss please!!

Bro noooooo. Just learn to rest more efficiently, and gain some fat storage. More muscle mass means you can have more fat without looking fat.

3 Likes

Im 15 and since 13 ive already done heavily taxing decisions bad decisions with sapienmed audios and the gym a bit. I want to steam everything off. I don’t even have much but I just wanna be skinny again lol

I support this idea. I read a research on similar thing a few weeks ago, but in relation to the rising of number of people who have food allergy. Over-sanitizing may cause leaky skin. When the body is exposed to protein from food through that leaky skin, the body immediately tag that as a foreign substance, just like viruses. The next time, the food is introduced through the proper tract, the mouth, the body has recognized that it is foreign and immediately attack it.

Besides the above, the good bacteria under the skin is killed as well from over-sanitizing. I don’t know if it possible to have a field to create synthetic bacteria in order to repopulate the gut.

4 Likes

Cold Shower Field

5 Likes

I would loooove a probiotic field

4 Likes

Something for Work/Job
Working without stress/effort
Good relationships with coworkers/collegues
Enjoy working
Work efficiently/ Be good at your work
Appreciation from superiors
etc.

Work is a big part of our daily lifes and being good at it and having a great time while working plus appreciation and being held in high esteem by your superiors would improve many people quality of lifes I believe. It porbably would be paid field though because of its many subfields.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I think this was the idea behind that field. Same induced protein

2 Likes

New Release - Knight/Warrior Mindset

1 Like

Or you know…
You could just take cold showers :D

2 Likes

I could :D

1 Like