The Shorse Starter Edition Series

The music gives me the feeling of riding the Shorse, absolutely amazing and uplifting yiha

6 Likes

Planning on getting this one, along with a shark tooth necklace when I’m back to my place after another week on the road :shark: (my idealistic self hopes that the shark tooth as a vessel will amplify and enhance the presence of the shorse xd) (also have an idea but unsure whether it will work or not: to play Poseidon’s field and ask for the father of horses and god of the seas to imbue the item with his blessing as well; max out that shorse element)

13 Likes

This will be long, because i realized this will be a very personal “ride” so its the only review ill share.

nothing special for you to learn or apply, so you dont have to read it looking for tips or inspiration to buy it, no. Just merely wanting to share my experience and what this will mean to me.

I got this 2 days ago, I have already decided i would get The Panter and the Lion eventually, but i was like well, while i save lets see what else is coming.

But when this one came out i felt it, this is for me also of course because of the price. Thank you for that.

I did a bit of preparation and sat on the floor in the quite dark spare room, followed the process and stayed there quite and still for a while.

I wasnt feeling anything, waited… nothing, and i felt my third eye active but i wasnt seeing anything, all was dark. However i did notice like if the dark pic in my mind was of a thick/dense energy or something.

I was like ah well its ok. Then i felt like a horse’s hoof hiting the back of my left hand, cool… that was it lol

I stayed longer and then like a 30cms ring of shimmering light showed up kinda in front up me, its only when i saw a couple of weird looking fishes that i realized i was at the bottom of the ocean and next thing i knew a big shark was coming from the other side of the ring like towards me opening its mouth wide, it didnt scare me, i didnt move, then the shark tried one more time, same i was just there looking at it, and it looked straight at me, literally like “oh, you are not scared? You are not afraid… okay” and i was like nope i am not.

Shark left and it was just me right there at the bottom of the ocean, standing still, calm, seeing weird ugly looking fishes and i was like yeah i know the weirdest creatures live in the ocean, its ok you dont scare me, you can swim around.

The same image remained… all dark, in the ocean, the shimmering ring in front/up

I did ask myself while still there, why? Why am i here? I mean i know… shark… ocean… beach etc but shouldn’t i have met them like on shore? :sweat_smile:

And as i was coming out of that image i heard the shark saying… WE ARE HERE. on the shore.

Waiting for you. Is up here where you can ride us and we will do things. All the things. So come up.

Then of course i cried because i fully understood the meaning.

My emotions, im drawn in my emotions, in the depths of them, i feel all so very deep, when intense they get a hold of me, they stop me, they control me, i see the beauty in feeling so deep as well, i dont reject that about me, but the more sensitive i become the more those waters pull me to the bottom and it has only be when i swim up non stop with determination that i touch land and then i move.

But mean time im there in the darkness of the ocean bottom only seeing the shimmering ring above, inviting me, the hardest part is feeling comfortable in that place, ironically but it makes sense, how a tear would feel awkward in the middle of the ocean? It cant. It feels at home and comfortably lost in the middle of its essence.

I didnt choose this because i like sharks or anything about them but because my innate determination and drive is not the same at all as it used to, it has its peaks then…4,3,2…

And after that image, it was so clear, i am not afraid of the power of the shark that lies in me, i am not scared of letting the fiercest rapport and determination control me, no. I like it, I want it back, the shark part of this will help me swim up fast and steady, i know…

Then it comes the horse. Now i am very connected with horses and its funny because while waiting to see what other animals would be made i wished there was a horse.

I have always been drawn to astrology but for half of my life i felt so weird, out of place, i could not recognize who i was. Like if someone would ask me to describe myself (astrologically) id be like not knowing what to say. Cause i was supposed to be taurus, leo - leo. I mean cant get more grounding than that.

But i was not that. I was a free spirit, freedom was my oxygen, but at the same time i was incredibly commited and radical but free. Dont take away my freedom.

You go and explain that to people that wants to work with you in a project, or build a solid relationship, or finish something not stopping.

For example, If i wanted a commited relationship where we could be free, feel free etc. Makes no sense right? Wanting someone very commited but also very free haha NO ONE SOUL like that crossed my path. If very commited = very possessive (no thank you) if the man was very free = zero consistency.

And like that, all my things in life did not make sense to anyone, so i was feeling lost thinking i could never shape a character or life like that.

I wondered for ages what kinda taurus i was?! Barely similar to the description etc

Me and my Dad would go on the weekends to ride back horses, just me and him then choose a tree and lay under it, contemplating the sun rays coming through the leaves, we would “change the world” imagining and talking about what needed to be done. Peeling oranges with pure bare hands, eating them without washing them etc. We were so free.

My Dad was a dreamer, fully. But what a determination and focus he had as well i always wished i could find the balance like him.

One day years later i came across teachings on Chinese Astrology and omg is a day i would never forget…

I learned that we have 3 animals that represent us

The #1 by the year would talk about how the world see us, the first impression if you will.

#2 by the month shows us how we love and how we relate to others

And #3 by the time we are born, talks about who we trully are in the depths, who we want to be eventually or should try to be or we long to be until we integrate all in us and reach that point.

Turns out #2 and 3 for me are the Horse, When i read the description of the horse, all the characteristics and ways etc. That was me. Plain and simple. I was born that day, i was someone (yeah i know we shouldnt try to fit or base our lives on this and that including astrology) but for someone that was feeling it had to be this but was that, finding this was like literally giving me a name. I was real, i wasnt weird. Lol

Freedom the most extraordinary gift we can have in life was robbed from me so much, over and over again i fought hard to win it back and in the process i got further lost simply rejecting anything that was admired by someone, any “oh yeah do that, youll do good or you are great for that” was an instant killer for me. Then i did not do that. Cause i did not want anyone having any expectation from me at all anymore, its a burden. I just wanted to be and do me at all times.

Horses understand me is all ill say.

Later in the night i was chatting with my Mom (still trying to be aware of any feeling etc recognizing what they might be doing in me) when suddenly my chest started to hurrrrrrrt damn! Chest and back like really hard and painful for some minutes, but a tolerable pain just strong. Like a vacuum sucking out the ocean that is there lol those deep emotions blocking me, seems like if they were draining my chest but building a system where i can enjoy that ocean (emotions) if i want, i am the ocean, the ocean is in me, but i dont need to be drawn in them and not be able to have a normal life… like a shark… not swimming like a handicapped person with the heaviness but with the strength and power of one. Swim and enjoy but back up to the shore!.. become the Shorse be free and gallop away.

The obvious effects in the description are not very noticeable yet as worded.

But i understand… i am swimming up to that shimmering ring, for now, however, I can feel the rapport building maaaaaddddd haha

Cant wait to reach the shore and ride away unstoppable!!

29 Likes

I am reaching it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The base abilities/qualities are starting to kick in.

Details on how are not important since everyone would feel it according to one’s current life.

But what i do i want to share which i think its pretty cool is that i feel like i am embodying both shark and horse. More like a suit, like if it was shark bones and horse bones.

I dont know what shark is doing to my chest but its been craking and expanding, hurts at times but then i feel the expansion big time in my lungs capacity, also like if diaphragm and ribs were not so close to the actual lungs and heart, i feel space there all around, which i think is incredibly good both ironically to protect them (heart and lungs) but also to let both expand capacity as well. It feels strange. I feel different.

And i do feel the lungs and heart expanding, and that translates into being able to expand love way more (from the heart area chakra) but also more blood circulating, and breathe way deeper inhaling more life (literally how it feels, not more air, more life) and energy around and exhaling what needs to go.

Ive felt protection in 2 ways even tho is not directly mentioned in the description but it is there.

1- because Shark and Horse probably feel/know/believe they are badass to avoid/meet head on/win/escape. I feel like that.

2- i literally see/feel the horse’s legs kicking out whatever energy that is not approved by it. = any that can disturb my flow, focus, strength, but it first kinda kicks the ground like how horses do the scraping clopping like warning me, calling my attention, then its like a cloud of dirt raises with the clopping/ scraping then the lower energy/vibration is gone.

And its not necessarily that ive been in danger of an attack no, it literally just been the overall vibration of a person or a place near me or i am in, when ive felt that.

And ive felt the crashing water swirling when the shark swims or starts swimming fast and in that moment is its way to call my attention to move or do something, feels like shaking me energetically as if i was hooked to the shark then i gotta swim away hey :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thats why it feels like bones/suit.

I feel in the preparation phase.

With the lungs/heart capacity expansion, both have it and use it, see how fast a shark swims and of course underwater and how fast and strong a horse races before getting tired.

Aint nobody got time… to waste lol with these 2.

And I didnt think to get abilities for this one, my plan was to get the other 2 and get the abilities to those and just enjoy this one because of the description.

But yesterday when i was reading the description for the new ability the Gluttony one i felt like the shark telling me i want it i want it, gimmeee

Ive been feeling hungry energetically if that makes sense since i got this Servitor, like i will change my playlists tonight because i feel i need to increase that faster and bigger. The energy fill up. So i guess ill get the Gluttony one for this sharky eventually.

And 2, when reading the part of the movement i was like i waaaant.

I used to love running, walking, hiking but because of the ridiculous hot weather almost all year where i live i stopped it, i cant bother with the heat. And i miss that a lot, its my favorite sport.

I used to have a very recurring dream for years when i was a child/teen where id see myself in places ive never been or arid etc where i would barely walk, like start walking and speed up so fast then just jump high high long wide areas.

When i saw the movie jump i was like thats meeeee in my dream haha.

And in real life at times when running on a track id pushed myself to slow down or stop because i could feel like i could pick such speed that id end up on the floor destroying my face or with fire under my feet or feeling this impulse and desire to just rush then jump. It was scary.

Most of my body has the normal strength of a woman that unless i exercise its just little or weak lol BUT my legs? My legs are super strong, even if i dont exercise.

So i guess my legs are craving feeling like horses ones haha, i havent bought that ability and im already all pumped wanting to run and jump lol

And then my brain/mind…

The tranquilty, fresh cool sensation, clarity and focus? :ok_hand:
And ZERO mental fatigue, energy overload at all no matter what i do or how much i do.

What an incredible Servitor.

I am so in love with it!!

26 Likes

I’d like to buy it but I’m a little afraid of not being able to use it properly (and I am saving money for manly man/hyper masculinity so it would be really sad if I spend money for other field and than I can’t manage to use it in the right way). So I have some question to ask

• Can I use an object that I don’t have to wear? Like a fossil or something like that? Cause from what I read people used rings or something like that.
  • the benefits in the description are automatic or do I have to ask him always to activate?
  • what if I can’t sense it? I guess even in that situation I could sens the benefits

I’m curious about this servitor cause this + resilience max + manly man (in the future) = gigachad mentality and resilience + physical benefits :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

4 Likes

The process to create “SHORSE” is:

• Hold the object in your hand and say “this is where the servitor will be created” and play the audio for 20 minutes (while we have the object in our hand) ?

or

• Hold the object, set the intention “This is where the servitor will be created” (wait a minute for example) and open your hand and place, put the object near the smartphone speaker and play for 20 minutes?.

I am a little confused.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I think You are asking the same question in different threads and not following up

4 Likes

All I need to know is if it’s option one, option 2, or if both are correct.

Thank you.

1 Like

I think both are fine as captain said don’t worry too much because these are very smart creation

For your satisfaction you can do both if you want because you have the audio with you so you can play as many time as you wish because once the servitor is created that will be just like any music audio but if it will give you satisfaction you can try there is no harm in it.

2 Likes

could you tell me if I need to put it in a wearable object or everything it’s just fine? Cause I read that when not worn it appears in it’s ethereal form but I don’t know if in this form can give the benefits in the description. If the wearable object is important I will buy some accessories in the future so no problem.

2 Likes

I think when you wear it the passive effect will be automatic and when not wearing you have to activate/ask the servitor. But I’m not sure, my thinking is by wearing means it is closer to your body even in your pocket should work :thinking: if someone knows they can clarify.

1 Like

If I just need to ask I think it’s simple. I’d say something like “please could you follow me and let me gain the benefits while I’m awake?” once and It should work :grin: but maybe it would be too easy I think it’s a little more complicated

5 Likes

Nice :grin: so I just need to talk to the shorse and ask him to activate the effects if I’m not wearing the item.

Last question: if I want can I change the “house” of the servitor asking him to go in another item?

I dont think this is possible

2 Likes

well I have a really ugly bracelet when I’m home I wear it and when I go out I tell the shorse “yo my equine goldfish follow me (please :pleading_face:)” [brofist with a f*cking shores]

That’s the plan

2 Likes

Ok I played the track 3/4 times and I was feeling this fresh sensation on my back and I heard In my mind a distorted voice saying “shorse” and then Anakin so ok Anakin ahahahaha let’s see what happens. It’s the second servitor after a dragon golem I created some years ago. My problem is that I’m not so confident about the presence of these servitors, but If it worked I will surely see results in the next days. For the moment I feel grounded so maybe it’s already working.

4 Likes

D.O.T.S

don’t over think shit

my advice to anyone who’s worried about communication w the new servitors is to keep the imbued item on your person as much as possible and speak to your new friend as much as possible (no matter if you don’t feel/hear a response) everything will grow over time.

10 Likes

A few days ago I have created my Shorse servitor.
I was holding the item in my hand and played the audio 10x with the intention of the servitor to be placed on that item.
I did not felt any energy, nor the servitor or any energetic effects and I still do not feel anything today.
My friends, looking at a photo of the item, say that the servitor is definitely there.
I have mentally told the servitor to always provide to me all its features when I have the item on me or in my aura, and what I have noticed over the last 3 days are slight increases in my baselines of ambition and resilience.
So I assume this servitor is doing something as per its product description.
That’s all the changes that I can tell for now.

Questions to those who can see or sense the servitor:
How big is the Shorse animal when the item just lies around?
Is it life size like a real horse and as big as a whole room or is it of the size of the item?

10 Likes