Which tags could best help deal with bullies in sport?

Hi awesome people,

I’ll try keep this as succinct as possible.

I play competitive soccer, and in my game today I was up against a guy who had been previously banned, threatened to bash my teammates and tried to hurt people in tackles.

He asked if I wanted to fight and I stood up to him, but it was pretty futile as he was much bigger than all of us (built like a rugby forward). After that he was in my ear the whole game, abusing me about literally anything and everything. I tried to play it cool and laugh it off, but deep down I knew he was in my head and after the game I was left feeling really sick and hurt about it all.

So my question is, what tags would you guys recommend so I can be better prepared next time, in both a physical sense (less likely to be intimidated) and mental toughness?

PS - This is my first post, I’m more of a lurker but I just wanna say a huge thanks to @Captain_Nemo & @SammyG for all your kindness and generosity! And to everyone else, this is the most supportive community I’ve ever been a part of and I’ve loved being here so far and learning off you all!

16 Likes

Thor

10 Likes

Smilodon / Lion

7 Likes

Tags or fields? The shop is closed right now so in the meanwhile you can use some fields to your help :)

First and foremost Solar Plexus and Heart from the Chakra series. This one, in my opinion, is a must when it comes to “bullies”. And when it comes to sports they can have a bit of an aggressive nature, so you wanna keep these kind of emotions under control on your side and off you on others’ side.

Comes next fields for total intensive and deep repair like Aura and Energy Body Repair, Internal Alchemical Crucible, and Deep Aura Clearing (Last two on Youtube)

(Will Link @Atreides post on this)

Exorcism rite on Dream Seeds helps even with the physical effects of energetic influences similar to this.

Then after that you need some “physical” shields around you: Shielding 2.0 tag, (sigil is available here on forums too!), Armor of Light and Glory, Navigator of Awe, and Knight Mindset.

You also need something to keep your body in a constant state of confidence and authority, here the sigil Confidence, Dominance, and Authority come in handy.

It helps to vibrate at a different “being” level, so fields like Angelic Vibrations 2.0 and Higher Being Experience can change how people react in your presence.

(Though sometimes, people can be a little bit ‘agitated’ by that, so see how you work around that)

If you want something to constantly keep around then you have Sabertooth, King of Wands, Lucky Horseshoe, Queen and Ace of Cups. You want Authoritative Self Expression in these times :) and Luck will help you in keeping these situations away from you as much as possible.

These are all mandalas you can find on Instagram, besides the confidence and authority sigil from Patreon, and the Luck sigil here on the forums.

You should also use some flow for yourself so get these meridians flowing with The Mana Circuits and your “list of endless possibilities of benefits” with The Breathe of Belly :slight_smile:

Maybe add some Ojas too :)

And Emotional Mastering Protocol, unless you’re there to fight :stuck_out_tongue:

And most importantly you should have some quick reactions going on! So use some of these brain fields and nerve growth fields! The new release A Twitch in Time should help with that. Plasma brain of Youth, Multiple Sclerosis 2.0, Parkinson’s Help, Nerve Growth Factor, BDNF, Enhanced Visual Processing (and so many more) can give you this kind of agility and instant reaction you are looking for.

And get some sharp mental state :)

You want more? :stuck_out_tongue:
hope this helps :))

18 Likes

Oh wow, thanks this is so informative!! This list is comprehensive, looks like I’ve got some research to do on all these new fields! :laughing:

I love your idea of letting the fields do the groundwork and using the mandalas to compliment them! Thinking I might keep the confidence one as my regular, then when I play I’ll put Thor in one boot and Smilidon in the other (thanks for the suggestions @Raj @CSLG)

6 Likes

Haha yeah lots of good stuff to enjoy bro :)

Here is the sigil from the first version of shielding tag

(This works as if you have bought the tag itself so you won’t have to worry about it until the shop opens later back on)

Luck Sigil
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/the-lucky-field-sigil/1003?u=desiree

Newly created thread by @MonkeyOwl so you can read up on experiences and have quicker access to patreon link!

6 Likes

you’re the best! Bit of a noob question about the sigils but do they eventually become permanent if you wear them enough?

4 Likes

Now that’s my type of compliments! :stuck_out_tongue:
Haha thank you bro! :white_heart::white_heart:

I’ll hand your question to the truer best here!

3 Likes

All the above suggestions are great.

I just wanted to say that with a username like Ragnar Lodbrok, you should wear Thor anyway really :joy::joy:

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

HAHA soo true :rofl:

2 Likes

Also if youd like the Navigator of awe is amazing for confidence, pushing through AND endurance/physical strength :smirk:
You can read more about it here:

New Release - The Navigator of Awe :snowflake:

5 Likes

well damn, this looks hella cool! thanks for the suggestion

3 Likes

My 2 cents… Armor of Light and Glory and Shielding 2.0 tags.

6 Likes

I agree with Lion, Thor, Smilodon, Shielding and the Armor of light and glory. And I’ll add the Michael mandala as well.

Good luck on your game!

6 Likes

Thanks guys. I didn’t even consider shielding before I wrote this post but it seems pretty important. Gonna look into the armour + shielding sigil, also cant wait for the Sapien shop to reopen so I can pick up that 2.0 tag :)

1 Like

The perfect thing would have been the old A.P.E. tag, which sadly is no longer for sale. But, maybe you can find someone in the classified section who’s willing to sell theirs. Anyway, you can read the description for it here:

4 Likes

i’m sorry you’ve had that experience.

from what i can tell you’ve definitely made the best out of the situation.

those types of people are also in competitive video games and they suck the fun out of anything they’re in. even when they’re blocked and muted, their actions can still hinder everyone’s enjoyment.

in real life, have you mentioned to any of your peers or leaders so they’re aware of his actions and hostility?

on a brighter note, welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

honestly this would make you soo OP, makes you wonder how many pro athletes could be using dreams work on the down low :thinking:

Thanks! Its all good now cause I know I’ll be much better prepared w the fields/mandalas/sigils.

But yeah ordinarily the refs would control the game, I think they were a bit scared cause he’s a hotshot in the league and carried on like he was a prime Conor McGregor lol

1 Like