Bad luck that won't end?

Sorry guys for posting often but i am really struggling with bad luck, i don’t wanna sound cliché or anything but lately i have been really feeling depressed because wherever i go badluck follows me in my life. It’s been around for years when i am around people they start arguing and i fear myself because i always pray to god and meditate i support my friends who are in need i don’t mean to hurt anyone in anyway or form.

I don’t know if i have a spell on me i feel like giving up because i just want my life to flow naturally and in peace i would appericiate if anyone offers some support

6 Likes

Hello Haminum :)

This can be a bit mmm “tricky” man , but you can check :face_with_monocle: and try :muscle::

The See System : Angelgome :)

Spell Curse Removal

Check that content if you want. Also i invite you to take a look on some other topics ,
im pretty sure there is useful and valuable information .

Edit :

I understand this feeling man :heart: :muscle:

Try this, use it at least once (active listening with this one please ) and watch how you feel :

The Journey of Forgiveness This has become pretty much one of my favorites , lets harness the power of forgiveness !

This one have kinda easter eggs Haha im still discovering things .

Im using it once a day if you want to know.

Good luck on your journey man , keep us updated , dont lose the faith .

(I suggest you this audio , because i founded that is a short -easy way to get out of undesirable states of mind )

15 Likes

See please @AkiraTheWild suggestions.
But you most likely won’t have a spell per say.
Sometimes things just go wrong, dear. You don’t have to be doing anything for that to happen, and I really mean it.

I can relate to some things you are writing here. As my life at times turned completely upside down, and currently I’m still battling.
So, don’t give up.

On a first note, check this for anxiety :

Secondly, also look up into these to understand better where you are and should be going :

Conceptual Realisations at Gumroad

Plasma Flower

Maybe there are changed for you to make or to happen in your life. The above audios will enlighten you, I’m pretty sure.

Lastly,
Mindset, dear friend :wink:

Good luck indeed.

8 Likes

I’m sensing that you’re very energetically sensitive. I think you need to cleanse yourself. Try grounding from sapien field. Also put salt all over your windows. A small cup of it. And replace the salt every few days. It’s to keep the energy cleaned around your house

5 Likes

Love, Gratitude and Appreciation

5 Likes

I mean we trying to help all that we can. Even a small recommendation can do bigger thing.

2 Likes

If you care to enlighten us on how :

1- How is your comment helpful
2- How can we help better if we don’t know what is the problem
3 - Can you suggest a better approach, then? Other than being butt hurt about your own existence?

We’re all ears and eyes, I’m sure.

And just so you know “these people” although “excentric” for society standards, have proved life saving in my life. And helped many others.

7 Likes

Good … exactly what i expected …
No one i here s a man enough to hear the truth… keep flagging …

Actually you’re just being rude and disrespectful.

You know the kind of things that have reprecussions in “real life” too. Funny that huh?

I would address your post logically, but it’s obvious you’re just trolling at this point.

So, for the time being, we are just going to let you be bitter somewhere else, ok?

13 Likes

I’ve found that bad luck is often karmic, in the sense that it leads to cracking, opening, surrender. It can be a tough process… do you have the soul restoration or vibration series? These can initiate this. The plasma beach can also do this. Read up on these fields if you’d like more on how to work with them. Although it can be overwhelming, let them have their way with you :slight_smile:

All of the fields listed by the forum fam are great :purple_heart: you gotta stack everything you can in your favor.

8 Likes

But sometimes it can be overestimated. The vibrations series is extraordinary, like the Soul Core one, but to start the stacks suggested above could be fine, also because those who suffer from these conditions must reach a certain level and trigger a more positive cycle. Other help could come from the astrological series, because maybe a person can be completely identified in some specific traits. This is my idea, let’s see other people what suggestions they may have.

1 Like

Okay, according to my experiences I noticed one stack which I am using that prevents bad luck, but of course first you need to be sure if you are properly energetic cleansed.

I mean for one day use all Sapiens negative energy clearing fields that you know and be persistent in it.

So this is my stack for preventing bad luck:

Nullify negative planetary effects
Amplify positive planetary effects
The Magician
Wheel of fortune
Probability alteration and luck

(And additional nowdays I let play alone in my room “blessings for yourself and home” field, cause I think it’s also ambient field that affects home and homemates but I will check out with someone, but I am somehow sure it’s)

7 Likes

Hey i took a look on the first link you sent me i will have to do it when i got the time of course and that spell removal i can’t get at the moment is there any alternative audio for such related topic?

I will listen to these audios and update but thank you tons i hope it will help

I guess as long as everyone helps each other we won’t lose hopes , that anxiety video i got in my playlist and however that audio from dream seeds i don’t i’ll give them a listen and see what can happen :slight_smile:

How many times do you recommend for the grounding audio? I won’t lie i used to put salt in my room maybe i should start doing that again indeed

Added some videos in my playlist, i want to know if i could use the air revitalizer anywhere or does it have to be in my room?

I won’t lie sapien have definitely changed my life i improved myself alot i strongly believe i was guided by the angels to sapien i never knew about this channel, eitherway regarding the soul restoration & vibration series i haven’t got them i only once played the plasma beach tho i read the thread about it tried to understand but i couldn’t my english is kind off bad

5 Likes

Always replace the salt every few days. But if you have very strong energy of negativity replace it right away. And for the grounding audio. Play it twice. Go outside while it playing.

And I know how hard it is when you feel like that. The energy is too overwhelming and just in general making things worse

Real salt is so messy…

:wink:

13 Likes

Try to focus on an incident which encapsulates your specific issues whilst playing the Plasma Light field.

Perhaps these posts can help summarise and guide. :slight_smile:

SLR = Subconscious Limits Removal
Ego Diss = Ego Dissolution

12 Likes