Plasmatron
Hydrogen
Self Refresh
Cold Water Treatment
Automated Tibetan Rites

6 Likes

Hgh

4 Likes

The best field for what’s written in the title, your sleep and your fatigue & energy is The Inner Temple without a doubt. Of course subjective and from a personal view…

I have the same issues for a really long time and i’m home for almost 5 years. All the things i did like sound and gong healing, homeopathy, osteopathy, mantra, consecrated processes, sapien audio fields and nft’s etc they all did help but this one seems to be a real game changer for me.

The warrior athlete and divine physique corrected all my muscle loss/recovery from the last 5 years in like three weeks.

4 Likes

Where can I find those three ?

1 Like

These are NFT projects made in private or by a community. Most of them are limited in numbers.
You can try to buy an extra copy on the Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread if there’s one available

Just click on the blue titles and first see if it resonates…

Other projects you can find under the name NFTs

1 Like

I dont know what NFTS are man

1 Like

What is an NFT?

Summary

An NFT is a non fungible token. Fungible means replaceable or exchangeable. Non fungible means something unique and irreplaceable. NFT allows you to buy and sell ownership of unique digital items. NFTs are basically blockchain tokens representing a unique digital item. Blockchain ensures that the item you own is the original copy. Say for example, there is only one original mona lisa in the world. There are many copies but the original is confirmed as the original as it stands in the louvre museum. Now if some artist created some digital art, he can sell it as an nft that would confirm to the user that he has the original copy…

NFT can represent almost anything like art, graphics, music, videos, images, etc. In our case, we have sold some rare digital NFT artwork such as astral portal or dreamcatcher. These are energetically infused and only work on the original owners.
[/quote]

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Explanations and questions about NFT’s - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Transferring an NFT between Phantom wallets - Ask for Advice - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

3 Likes

I still need a good stack for correcting my muscle loss. I need to pack on muscle on my whole body. I can buy on gumroad, but the hardcore field one was too much for me.
Im not working out yet… But i May start.

1 Like

Hello @Danthemaan1

Please take a look at this nft - Warrior Athlete

It’s a complete workout program and more and there’s one for sale in the buying thread

2 Likes

Ok, 299, looks pretty awesome. A little expensive for me as of now… any other solutions?

And if I buy this in the near future can I sell it again to get my 299 back ?

1 Like

This is probably the best solution i think also cause you can resell it afterwards

The price depends on the market but even if you sell it with some loss you still have had the benefits.
A sapien medicine audio on gumroad you can’t resell.

1 Like

Believe it or not, Angelic Intercession helped me sleep in minutes, when no field or anything could do it.

2 Likes

The Warrior Athlete will pack on muscle on my whole body, even pelvic floor?

1 Like

It is designed to train every muscle in your body as far as i know but if you want to be sure i suggest you to ask this same question in the warrior athlete nft thread :dizzy:

1 Like

Did you try this free audio of sapien?

I was amazed how quick and efficient it worked before i bought audio fields and nft’s

1 Like

Yes ive tried it, its good.

Isnt there a search function in the nft thread or do you have to scroll through the whole thread to find someone that sells what you need?

1 Like

No not really

You did let everyone know that you’re interested in buying so if anyone wants to sell they will contact you.

I see Josh is selling warrior athlete…

1 Like

I might need to fix my ibs first :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For circadian rythm too

1 Like

:dizzy:

1 Like