Conversational Mastery

This is meant to be simple. This will enhance your ability to have a conversation with anyone. People who often struggle conversing with anyone generally have limited social skills due to various factors. They may want to add something to the conversation or connect with someone but their lack of ability to hold a conversation can hold them back, causing limiting belief and lack of self confidence.

Some of the factors include;

1. Lack of awareness: struggle to recognize social cues, inability to understand the flow of conversation or gauge the interest and reactions of others.

2. Limited interest or knowledge: Some may seem to not be able to relate with others on topics that they don’t understand about.

3. Difficulty formulating thoughts: Struggle to articulate their thoughts and ideas into words

4. Communication disorders/struggles

5. Lack of self confidence

The description is straightforward and an introduction. You will simply become a person with better social skills and being able to connect with people easily.

• Interested

0 voters

7 Likes

Awesome, in. Also suggest adding:

1. full healing and development of throat chakra and other chakras related to communication.

2. possible depatterning of negative ego patterns that preclude positive and healthy communication.

3 Likes

Hello Rehan, please be aware that a lot of very similar fields already exist, I am aware of least 5, please see the links below, so I recommend you study them and do your best to add some new ideas to your project in order to make it original and unique…

At the moment I see absolutely nothing new in your project suggestion and people can just buy the Social Bonder field for ~100 € so it wouldn’t even make sense to join this project at all.

1 Like

As far as I am aware, Social Bonder works on attachment bond theory alongside with building proactive mindset.

I was thinking more in terms of being a better conversationalist with added new ideas of mine that I think would be a good addition. The description is left to be general of course as it is an introduction. I definitely do not intend to be copycat or reiterate the same concepts.

If it doesn’t work or doesn’t work out, I don’t care tbh, but I’m confident this would be a good project.

(The social skills NFT project is me btw lol).

2 Likes

Adding to what you mentioned

The Merry Maker

The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0)

The Voice of Reason Audio Release

Actually just with the Blarney Stone is enough lol

All that we mentioned do the things you want.

But joining them harmoniously in one NFT with space for Captain to add freely the extras he wants could be great i can imagine.

And with whatever more you said you will add then thatd make it unique

Good luck!

3 Likes

I believe that was the idea.

@JAAJ don’t want to rain on your parade, sure there were other projects made but why not expand on those ideas and make something even better or custom-tailored for specific purposes? This is the principle of kaizen and elaborating further on certain ideas and elements and improving them.

I honestly don’t see anything here that violates previous ideas and projects, rather an elaboration and perfection of those.

Now, there are several projects that have elements as subfields that can be further elaborated on and developed as standalone NFTs and fields. Sure, I like those concepts as a whole, but at the same time taking concepts of parts of those that can be worked on further and developing them into something new, why not? That’s evolution of that concept, nothing negative in it.

In music and copyright in general there is such thing as “derivative work”. I don’t see anything “derivative” in this case or others even. A good (and bad at the same time lol) example would be Verve’s Bittersweet Symphony based on string loop from Rolling Stones’ track almost nobody remembers the name of (myself included haha).

I wouldn’t jeopardize this creative process at all. At the worst, submission will be rejected by Captain and that will be it.

3 Likes

That’s what I recommended to the project creator.

It is not my job to provide ideas to other’s projects so recommending to me “to improve other’s projects” makes no sense and has nothing to do with the point I am making here.

But, I will protect older existing projects from being copy-pasted.

Then maybe you should study the previous projects.

No one is “jeapardizing a creative process”.

Please don’t try reframing what I am doing here.

I am asking people to actually be MORE creative instead of copy pasting from the past and stealing from other existing projects.

For this, new project makers need to study the forum of what has already been done.

1 Like

That was no recommendation for you directly but a general thought. No need to take this personal.

For one, it was Pablo Picasso who said “Good artists copy, Great artists steal” :slight_smile:

I know enough about copyright and copyright law having been in that industry for a couple decades to know really well where exactly lies the line between fair use, elaboration of concepts and ideas, and actual stealing.

And “stealing” in this context would imply some really hard moves, like stealing research a project is based on and ideas already conceptualized in writing, then passing it off as someone’s own creation. Everyone respects everyone here enough to not even think about that. Elaboration of a partial idea is stealing? I don’t think so. Your own social project (which I do like btw) is literally the same.

As to the tone of the conversation, I would greatly appreciate if it continues in a more delicate and diplomatic manner. Telling people that their project is worthless shite and a blatant copypaste from the get-go then twisting a very polite and general comment into a personal barb and replying to it as if it was one does not come anywhere near a proper recommendation to be more creative or civilized dialogue.

G’day.

6 Likes

I agree that me using the word “stealing” was way too much of an exaggeration and inappropriate here. Instead, I should have sticked to saying “not adding anything new compated to what has already been done several times”.

Thank you for this :heart:

I am sure @Rehan will try to cover as much of what possibly wasnt covered before as possible.

4 Likes

I believe this project has more to do with building up the Average day to day conversation skills of Noobs, introverts and painfully shy people so that they are able to start and hold conversations with a natural flow and harmony while talking to strangers or even people whom they know and relate with whereas the Pure Influence project is more geared towards developing our skills as A Public Speaker or TedX Speaker, Orator or a Social Media Personality for which @StarLord rightly pointed out Conversation Skills is just a small Aspect.

Even a Good Salesman needs to have Great Conversation Skills but that doesn’t mean that every Blabbermouth out there ends up becoming a Wolf of Wall Street … otherwise next time we will see that people of the Greatest Salesman project will start alleging that this project is a copy of their project :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Pure influence has all do with conversation and influencing other people to be ur friends and emotional intelligence :D and it does a lot of other things aswell lol

this project is cool af tho i wanna join!!

3 Likes

My point exactly @Mouldytea and @StarLord , we already have a separate project on Emotional Intelligence (E-Intelligence Technology) and Pure Influence also has aspects of Emotional intelligence as you mentioned earlier, so based on JAAJ’s logic should the members of E-Intelligence Technology project label the Pure Influence project as a CopyCat ?

Hence, one should be Careful before Outrightly labelling a project as a copycat of some previous project.

5 Likes

Based on reviewing multiple fields that focus on social skills wise, I feel they don’t reach the intricate niche that the average normies want. The fields such as golden glow for example mostly focus on exuding an inviting and welcoming energy and instilling some mental confidence. Yeah I mean, you can exude all that charming energy but if you aren’t a good conversationalist to begin with, it will be difficult to maintain a conversation with a person.

It is not about charisma, influence, persuasion, exuding aura, etc. I want to focus specifically towards building a reasonable amount of social skills.

If you look at the social mastery pendant for example, does it really target the specific goal to be a better conversationalist? Not really, it just focuses on making you comfortable with people and people being more receptive to your communication.

I know the average people just want to be a good conversationalist, enough to be better at small talks to break the barrier then move onto getting to know the person better. I really don’t see concepts as charisma or influencing a main concept to be added into this project tbh.

It really will be a simple project, which is be a better conversationalist lol. I’m excited for this and I’m glad you and the others will give this a chance.

4 Likes

I support this message.

Better conversationalism would have to deal with brain rewiring btw. Working on issues such as social anxiety, brain coherence for ability to form clear thoughts and express them fluently etc.

I personally know people that are very good at writing but are poor in socializing in person. That could be groundbreaking for them

And I’d make this public most definitely.

3 Likes

I don’t know how the various fields discussed above work down to the last detail, but a lot of them are about helping people acquire fluency, social competence or are transactional in their orientation. And to agree with @JAAJ, that’s what this proposed field does. It’s basically an Autism/social anxiety correction field.

I see conversational mastery as more of the art of conversation, conversation for the sake of conversation, if you will. Basics are the ability to speak extemporaneously for 5-10-15 minutes, the ability to prod someone into being able to make their point—not so much to learn something as to actually do something, Talking in the manner that people might play frisbee catch with ever increasing complexity and having fun in a way that a stoic or a Buddhist monk might think of as wrong. (I think Blarney Stone has this game/fun aspect, but it’s more about speaking than conversation)

I see room for such a field. I think the OP’s field aims at competence and should be more ambitious, but I like the intuition to correct basic impediments.

3 Likes

This makes so much sense, as I struggle at it inspite of now being comfortable around group of people - thanks to social bonding - it’s wired in.

I’d suggest to include the skill of networking along with conversational ability.

2 Likes

Wont say that abou myself but a Ton of people I know would re-discover themselves if only given the chance

1 Like

@Rosechalice @Dr_Manhattan @Nice2knowU please close this thread. Thank you.