Cycling the SARM audios

Great!! Tell him to get his a$$ over here!

6 Likes

Ok, as there are so many threads, here are all the SARMs released:

• Stenabolic (SR9009)
  • Ligandrol (LGD-4033)
  • Ostarine (MK-2866)
  • YK11
  • LGD-3303
  • Cardarine (GW-501516)

Also adding non-SARMs to this thread which may compliment stacks:

• Norepinephrine
  • Enhanced Fat Metabolism
  • ENPP6 Enzyme
  • Myostatin Inhibitor
  • Testosterone Booster
  • Estrogen Reducer
  • Endocrine Rejuvenation
  • HGH
11 Likes

As a newbie to this, would be interesting to see how cycles work.

1 Like

Recreational SARMs users recommend that the PCT dosage be front-loaded when testosterone levels are lowest, thereby lowering the dose required when testosterone levels are closer to or returned to normal.28 Users also advise that PCT therapy be started immediately the day after a SARM cycle is done, typically lasting 4 weeks.26 To complicate matters, the length and even necessity of a PCT cycle are influenced by the strength and dose of the SARM used.28 Until there are concrete clinical data, the potential adverse effects of cycling SARMs with PCT supplements will remain unknown.

PCT cycle is basically gonna be Sap’s original hormone vids.
Testosterone/(Estrogen for females.)
maybe HGH
Endocrine Gland
etc.

or simply using absolutely none of the hormone vids/audio for a few weeks.

8 Likes

This information is what I was waiting for even when I did Testolone a PCT was required afterward.

Thanks!

Maybe @Captain_Nemo will do Testolone and PCT specific audio next :eyes:

7 Likes

It says “SARMs have been found to reduce endogenous testosterone, affect cholesterol levels, and alter liver function”… Meaning that it’ll shut down the body’s natural testosterone? Isn’t that harmful. Wouldn’t it be better to have a field that directly causes the body’s HPG axis to function more optimally?

If you’re worried about side effects, I’m gonna suggest you not use these.
It’s not required that one use these fields to be happy… :wink:
It’s up to each person to decide how “dangerous” these are.
Do your own research.

I’m not worried, but I’m not you… :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Thanks OM :relieved:.

1 Like

I have yet to try the new audios as I haven’t gone for a run or done any weight lifting (RIP gains) but soon I’ll get back on it.

4 Likes

I have a question about something that is bothering me. Thought, I was gonna open a new thread but i think, I’ll ask it here.

Here’s the backstory: I’m not much overweight but didn’t know I had so much subcutaneous fat. I looped Weight loss combo for some weeks (bad idea) and now my body is so soft and whooshy I can’t believe. I had a decent amount of muscle but lost much of it due to the negligence of diet and lack of workout. I want to know if I can use cardarine yet. How long and for how many days I should listen to it? And what is a cycle? Recently I have added Enhanced fat metabolism. I’m seeing some good results, tbh. Can you please tell me what types of diet I should take to maintain muscle mass and also lose some fat?

I used to listen to a lot of audios with no problem whatsoever. But as I tried to be on a calorie deficit, I feel tired. And always sleepy! :sleeping::sleeping:

2 Likes

You want a “recomp” stack.

So you could do Ostarine and continue with Enhanced fat metabolism

4 Likes

Diet, please? I suck at that. Not in eating but in choosing what I should eat. I eat a lot of pulses, nuts, eggs and oats. Always wondered if it was ok or much more than necessary.

1 Like

Well, it did something for you then!! That is one field which absolutely did nothing for me for some weird reason.

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo -> this would be great to have too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

heh. Like many things on this forum, my take would be considered “controversial” ie…not extreme enough…so my take…if you’re young enough…just eat normally.
Let the SARMs do all the work.

I will say, Hormones balance/configuration trumps diet all day every day but diet can affect those hormones so…
I’ll yield the floor to someone else…

6 Likes

I have pretty good gainz with eating normal things and just sapien extreme muscle growth sometimes. Without supplements and good diet, still looking great. Im young so still can sometimes eat junk

6 Likes

Below are some of the stacks that are on my list to try (some I’ve tried):

Cutting Stack - to get lean, while not losing muscles
  • MK-2866 (Ostarine) + GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 8 weeks
    (or)
  • MK-2866 (Ostarine) + LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) - 8 weeks
  • PCT - 4 weeks
Fat Loss
  • LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) + S4 (Andarine) - 8 weeks
    (or)
  • LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) + GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 8 weeks
  • PCT - 4 weeks
Bulking Stack (for beginners)
  • RAD-140 (Testolone) + LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) - 8 weeks
  • PCT - 4 weeks
Bulking Stack (advanced users)
  • LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) + MK-677 (Ibutamoren) + RAD-140 (Testolone) - 10 weeks
    (or)
  • MK-677 (Ibutamoren) + RAD-140 (Testolone) + S23 - 10 weeks
  • PCT - 4 weeks
Body Recomposition
  • MK-2866 (Ostarine) + GW-501516 (Cardarine) + S4 (Andarine) - 6 weeks
    (or)
  • LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) + GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 6 weeks
    (or)
  • LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) + GW-501516 (Cardarine) + MK-677 (Ibutamoren) + Stenabolic (SR9009)
  • PCT - 4 weeks
Strength and Stamina
  • RAD-140 (Testolone) + S23 - 8 weeks
    (or)
  • YK11 + LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) - 6 weeks
  • PCT - 4 weeks
PCT Stack
  • Testosterone Booster 2.0 (or Estrogen Booster for Women)
  • HGH
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation

Note: Sapien does not yet have all these SARMs.

SARMs available from Sapien Medicine
  • Stenabolic (SR9009)
  • Ligandrol (LGD-4033)
  • Ostarine (MK-2866)
  • YK11
  • LGD-3303
  • Cardarine (GW-501516)
SARMs not yet available by Sapien Medicine
  • RAD-140 (Testolone)
  • MK-677 (Ibutamoren)
  • S4 (Andarine)
  • S23

Here are some of the most common side effects reported in SARMs forums:

• Increased aggression
  • Hair loss
  • Testosterone suppression
  • Changes in vision
  • Decrease in mood
  • Mood swings
  • Can cause fatigue
  • Libido decrease
15 Likes

Are you wanting to do all of these using the pharmaceutical compounds, or via morphic fields? We don’t have morphic fields for all of those, correct?

Yup, added a note. I have used mostly pharmaceutical compounds, and essentially Sapien’s fields should be similar - in terms of cycles, effectiveness, side effects etc.

7 Likes

bless.

Anything related to pure endurance? (sprinters (mainly to sustain that 100m speed for 400+ meters < 800m and long distance runners?)

1 Like