Discussion for other Creator Channels

Anybody have anything negative or positive to say about maitreyas fields ?

2 Likes

To be honest, her allergy field made my allergies less intense (her method is different, as far as I could understand, her field/creation targets the causes of allergies, like old associations the body made with/towards certain substances/allergens during/while having traumas/negative experiences), but if I have any allergy symptoms, the choice remains Captain’s HGF/Allergy Field, since it immediately lowers the IGE protein, thus, it lowers the allergic reaction.

So I use both.

3 Likes

Liked her qi gong fields, and the massage field.

3 Likes

Why? / What about it?

2 Likes

It has felt heavy in the past when lurking his channel out of curiosity, it feels placebo at times what others describe vs what i feel - nothing - the description seems far fetched or too similar like copy cat-ing around including Sap Med descriptions and that makes me not trust that channel thats all.

If they work for others what can i refute? Im just giving my opinion.

4 Likes

is there a faq or smth like that by PU i can read somewhere?

edit: there is

1 Like

Her fields are definitely safe. Some are better than others, but the ones that are good are very good. I suspect this is because it’s her and another guy who switch off creating the fields. I highly recommend “Universal Clearing.”

8 Likes

@Wrablon : Don’t have high or exceeding expectations… try to remain calm/neutral about it. In the end a consistent behavior will help. I think the human brain has a tendency to prove itself right that these things do not help… I try to look at testimonials of other people and remind my conscious part that these things do help. Also the plant field of Dream was an eye opener for my conscious brain. I did get results from Morpheus Fields in the past (like he has a yoga field that made me more flexible and his belly training made my muscles sour ). The hardest part is being consistent, making choices and playing these fields during the day. Try not to overthinking your choices (wrt fields).

Consistency is a behavioral change you need to go through (id est a habit to form which takes ± 2 à 3 months). I do like to think that a meditation helps also in gaining some feeling with the fields. Sometimes my concious brain tries to prove me wrong (thoughts) and I look for a reminder :slight_smile:

I see that people taking a mindset “it would be cool if this helps me” are prone for getting more results instead of 'this should help me".

If I do need to give a rating, my top 3 for the moment is 1. Sapien Medicine, 2. Psychic University, 3. Programmed Intention and Morpheus Fields (shared place).

I’m also looking into Maitreya, but it is a bit Netflix to me… too much choice…

4 Likes

Disclaimer: this is not an accurate measure by any means, it is only done to have a small sample/idea.

Can we check how many people either currently use these creators or trust them (Please, Add Others/other polls as well, if you want)?

• Self Realization with Sri Mata

0 voters

Same Poll
  • Sovereign Subliminals
  • Sorcery Supreme

0 voters

• Psychic University
  • Maitreya Fields
  • DrVirtual 7
  • Morpheus Fields
  • Programmed Intention
  • Morphic Energy Fields Music - M.E.F. Dynamics
  • Quadible Integrity
  • Spirituality Zone
  • Akuo
  • Good Vibes - Binaural Beats
  • Lucy Herzig - Subliminal Veritas
  • Doctor Magus
  • Luminalplay
  • Binaural Nutrition
  • The Sound Healers
  • Other Creator(s)
  • I only use Sapien Medicine

0 voters

If I edit the original poll, then the votes are gone, so I have to add other polls in/on this same post.

3 Likes

Gave me an interesting experience lol

4 Likes

Nice. I hope that’s a good thing. For me it cleared years worth of baggage after using it for a couple weeks. I still go back to it every once in a while.

2 Likes

Probably lifetimes of baggage even.

2 Likes

I listened only once. I’d say it took me to a hell realm, but given how chill I was, it can’t be. I was like connected to everything through pain, but was numbed to it.

I was in my village (as in, I wasn’t transported to another place), but everything was foggy and had a blue tone or even a lack of color.

The ambience was heavy and dense. I had a heavy weight on me and it was hard to breathe (that ambience was toxic).

So…I haven’t used again xD

Still I have no problem with Maitreya but I stick to Dream.
I’m only considering to use PU…but I already don’t have time to listen to more fields xD

3 Likes

Would you be open to share your experience with it?
I’m curious, if you don’t mind it.

I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s a bad thing. It could be you were experiencing the inner hell it was trying to clear.

If I had to describe the energy of that field, I’d say it has some of the lightest most pristine energies. I feel pure heaven when i use it.

I feel this. Lol. I like PU but don’t have time.

1 Like

Yes, I consider it a detox.

Man the worst part is the fields I listen to can’t really be substituted by anything and they are health related so…there we go xD.

I think I may need to start having a sleep stack or smth xD

Sorry to bother you again @Gnosticmedic27.
Do you know if the clearing by Maitreya erases the fields you listened to (like deep aura clearing with the past 3 hours) prior to it, or in your life?

You made me want to try it again, this time for a period.

The plant fields brought our Spathiphyllum of Ikea (yes you can buy plants at Ikea) back to life with new branches and flowers. The same for our Alocacia plant (extra leaves and branches). I don’t know for any orchids…did not seem to do much :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Man, I wish, I did that poll better, to include some of my friends on that list from the start.

1 Like

Thank you for answering.

I kinda think for plants they work slow.

Somehow they work better for humans.

I play the animal ones for my pet cat but she is all healthy. She’s been sleeping too much lately maybe I should play negentropic animal and see if it energizes her :smirk_cat: trolling cats 9000

3 Likes

Hello everyone.
What do you think about male-oriented channels, speaking about those of FK Subs, Curio Subs, Chumpy Subs, Daniel M.F., Vox Masculus, Alpha Subliminals, Pashtun(Rafay, lookism), VmNx Subs, anyanime (Madara Sama), Exilian, Christdiordon, Binaural Nutrition, Hendrix Subliminals, Hidden Potential, Jordan Warren, Jackos World, Littletart Subliminals, Outlawxr, Truly Supreme Subs + his PowerSubs, Reset, Savage Subliminals, Rei Subs, Tempus Subs, Ulas, Turko Subs, Zen Binaural Beats in terms of credibility and safety?
If you’ve come across any of them, any relpy from you would be helpful. Thanks.

5 Likes