Field for large breasts female

What field can a female with large bust use to decrease her breast size?

6 Likes

There is a gynecomastia audio on YouTube and gumroad, according to the reviews it works really well and it’s safe for you.

Welcome to the forum !

12 Likes

Thank you so much Philip!!! Thank you Sapien!! I was really inattentive in my search perhaps… I am so grateful I’m crying. Thank you!!!

4 Likes

You’re welcome, soon your problem will be solved

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I personally like to address situations from as many different angles as possible. If you’re like that as well, you might consider the different fields which will help your body be stronger and more comfortable as you’re using the gynecomastia field. I’m thinking fields like:

Feel better!

8 Likes

So, I want to use this too, for the same reason as Ali But I’m concerned about possibly making estrogen go too low since my body is very sensitive to hormonal changes (cycle responds, etc). Can anyone shed light as to whether there are safeguards in this for that

3 Likes

Hello, Ali! welcome heart  2

4 Likes

Not sure about safeguards but the old one is simple breast tissue apoptosis.
At least I see nothing in the description that would involve hormones.

I would also take it slow so that the skin can adapt. I think it only targets the fat cells and gland tissue.

That’s just my inexperienced advice though.

5 Likes

Did you end up using gynecomasti? How did it go?

1 Like

On the YouTube video it says “ Not safe for women or children (unless they want to destroy breast tissue).” In the description…
Could you verify it just gets rid of fat and is safe for women .Thank you in advance :pray:t3:

1 Like