Formula of Balance ⚖

After SLR and M/E.

It centers you and puts you in a state of balance, so everything works better from there onward.

So it would be M/E ----> SLR 3.0 -----> this field -----> everything else.

4 Likes

That’s part of a different system where there is wood, crystals, etc.

This is the classical elemental/hermetic system.

Don’t forget the most important element … the

4 Likes

In China, the main elements are considered to be Earth, Water, Wood, Metal and Fire. Celtic magic uses nine elements: Earth, Air, Water, Stars, Sun, Moon, Stone, Fire and Lightning. There is a Scandinavian system in which Fire, Ice, Air and Water are distinguished. You can, for example, choose Ice as your main element, but I recommend mastering Water and Air first. These two main elements form Ice.

thank you :slight_smile:

try in the beginning :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Ugninis can we use this for a teenager around 13-14 years old to heal their nervous system?

Hi there @Fradum!

Welcome Rose as bodhi

Here is a Welcome Package for you!

Welcome Package for New Members
"About the Forum and How to Navigate it (FAQ + Discourse Info)

Forum FAQ
Discourse New User Guide

Search the Forum (before you Ask for Advice)
Ask for Advice

All about NFTs (non-fungible tokens)
Buy/Sell/Trade NFTs - You must be Trust Level 2 to post in the NFT buy/sell/trade thread
READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRADE OR BUY/SELL

About Morphic Field Stacks

Extended Point of No Return Stack
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid

Brain Fields (Dr_Manhattan’s Index)
Permanent vs. Non-permanent Fields Mega Thread

The Sapienmed Catalogue - Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, & Spring Fields

Patreon: Sapien Medicine on Patreon

Audios & Apps:

Sapien Medicine Audios on Gumroad
Sapien Medicine Audios on Spotify
Sapien Medicine Audios on Deezer
Sapien Medicine Apps on Google Play

Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US

To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t see a problem with a teenager using that field.
Welcome to the forum :)
Check out the FAQ too

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder @Ugninis (welcome package lol)

1 Like

“It is a beautiful, multi-complex balance formula in which the energy gently leads us from harmonizing, cleansing and stretching the spine (the central energy “pillar”), through cleansing the brain space and nervous system as a whole, to synthesis with the four elements”.

So @Ugninis can this field reverse any spine inbalance like scoliosis as it heals the nervous system?
Thank you.

1 Like

There’s an experimental field for scoliosis that you can try alongside this.

This helps everything work better, and it will support all other audios and personal endeavors.

The aspect of fields which tends to be overlooked is your willingness to open a path for them to work… a seed of willingness and faith needs to be there.

Mathematically, even a working field will seem to be ineffective if your net energetic balance at the end of the day goes against the goal you are trying to achieve.

This, SLR 3 and Malleable Ego should be played as soon as you wake up and before you go to bed.

Everything you listen to in between will have a higher chance of making the improbable, possible.

8 Likes

That’s not the purpose of this field
specialized fields and specific exercises are suitable for your problem :slight_smile:

and The Spinal Tapper :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:heart::heart:

8 Likes

Well this is something else. With the first listen I felt immediately the fire element like a eternal flame in all my body, but not warm or hot, just as an fire aura (idk how to explain really)

This field knows what your body is missing and balances you immediately. For my part, I needed more fire so these last few days I have had an increase in energy and desire to do things. The willpower is skyrocket now. I’m not trying to use a specific element, just let the field balance the 4 and then I’ll work with each one.

Amazing creation @Captain_Nemo and @Ugninis

20 Likes

Do I need this if I already have Elemental Mastery?

1 Like

there is a good answer here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks perfect, surely will take it soon, how actually is the music ? Thanks :strawberry:

balancing :slight_smile:

bending-element

12 Likes

Haha nice

5 Likes

is this a good idea to use when overwhelmed from fields and the nervous system is fried ??

Grounding is good for shaking off excess energy but this heals the nervous system right so itd make sense to use it after ?

idk lol, i like this field tho it makes me feel nicd

1 Like

Grounding is related to the element Earth, and it’s useful to discharge you.
I would recommend using a basic grounding field for this purpose. This project has a slightly different emphasis. A person’s health, energy status and quality of interaction with reality depends on how harmoniously all the elements are represented in the body and interact with each other.
Here you can also get the end result, but it will be done a little differently - with the help of alchemical combination of all elements…
although, I think (and this was the essence of the project) - if a person purposefully studies and practices the System of Elements, he will be able to use this field to “isolate” some basic element for his work and practice. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How is everyone going with this field? Not so many replies here, but i got my eye on it since the release besides formula of wellbeing. My plan is to buy them both in next sale. In meantime i would like to read more user reviews. Thanks!

4 Likes