How to train a servitor?

I retried the sign of the servant of light on this stone, I did not have any feedback on my questions that I asked him :thinking:.

I asked my guide and angels to tell me if there was a servant in the stone, I did not have a mirror hour …

I ask myself the question if the drawing of the sigil must be complete.

Do we have to add the activation words on the stone? @anon25711007

For the dragon golem I do not feel it completely but I have thoughts of him from time to time that come to me randomly.

2 Likes

I’m really not too familiar with light sevitor or dark one. So I can’t say for that. Maybe

@anon46520955 can answer that

3 Likes

You are not new here brother.

There are plenty threads on the forum to learn all about servitors and how to train them.

Use the search bar as We have shared a lot already :heart:

2 Likes

I used the search bars (I use it regularly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). I’ve read a few talking points about Servants and the Dragon Golem. I read and then record (text document) the energy orders that we could ask them (waiter guide Sammy G).

I will continue to watch carefully. Thank you

1 Like

Hi friends,
Even though I read so many messages and resources on servitors in this forum, I am still confused about which servitor to create. I am tempted towards Fae servitor tough. I really want to work hard with the servitor to teach different things to be about to grow spiritually and at the same time to manifest my desired job. Please suggest me what type of servitor will be best suited for my purpose. Really appreciate your support! This forum is great because I have learned so many things from knowledgeable and friendly members in this forum on energy, vibration and manifestation! :pray:

4 Likes

Hi @fast_manifester, welcome to the forum!

They all seem suited for such goals (when I say “all”, I don’t have any experience with the Dark and Skull ones but I more than assume that they would do super fine as well). As long as you take the time to teach them and you already seem determined, so :)

That being said, the “newer” ones in the Book of Cards (Fae and ESS) come with a slightly more solid basis (compared to others except Skull). But really “slightly”. Or it would be more appropriate to say “differently”, in order not to underestimate the Dragon, Light and Dark ones.

Regarding the Fae that appeals you more:

Nothing to worry about in itself. Let’s just say that it likes to joke around sometimes and seems to require some additional discernment (as Dearest _OM would say). So it acts like a trainer too, in a way…

Also, regarding the Dark one: @Ugninis aka Dmitrioshka has really interesting posts about it. You can check them in the advanced search bar by also typing “Ugnis”.

And of course, as usual: the servitor script by _OM is an invaluable help.

Whichever you choose, I wish you have good times and fulfilled goals :)

9 Likes

I’d like to add a little clarification because I don’t want to sound misleading or discouraging about the Fae lol. Plus, there’s the fact that I’m still far from mastering communication with the servitors. Some days, I’m probably more shut down perceptually. And some others, the interactions flow easily.

So here’s a concrete example about the “Fae warning” in my case/interpretation:

When I “lose” something (my keys, my lighter, or even older stuff stored somewhere at my place but that I can’t find back… it also happened once with one of the servitor’s home/crystal), I ask help from the servitors. Any of them.

3 of them are straightforward. I’m directly led to the right location (for example: something pushing me to look under a pillow). That’s one of the things that work successfully every time.

However with the Fae, it’s a little more tricky: she leads me to a place… my “lost” object isn’t there. Then I think to myself “Bronyraur, why the hell would you have put that object over there anyway? It doesn’t make sense… unless someone else did lol”.

After this kind of internal checking, I eventually find the object.

Hard to explain that kind of stuff. But I can try to sum it up by saying that the Fae seems to tell me something like “beware and don’t be a fool enough to believe in the first piece of information that is offered to you. Think twice or thrice”.

10 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
:smirk:

5 Likes

Speaking of 1_2…

Is that time coming soon? Please say yes… :p

I know, I’m a conservative. 1_2 is a good reminder for self-reflection though ;)

6 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

@Bronyraur thank you for the insightful description. Really appreciate the information. It is really helpful. I don’t want to own a ‘tricky’ one as my first servitor. I may not be able to handle easily. Once I have some experience with a simpler servitor, i may own a Fae servitor later. What according to you may be a better option then? Hope you can help me out. Thank you.

2 Likes

Sorry, I just saw your post. The notification bar plays tricks on me… fae-ishly :p

You would be safe with the Fae servitor. The tricks mentioned are not of a harmful kind. On the contrary, it comes with some super handy abilities at the minute you create it (as you probably know already). Even before being trained.

However, I can understand your reluctance. I had spent 45739845 months on the forum yelling at anyone telling me to get a servitor puhahaha :))) I wasn’t feeling capable, etc. many other reasons.

So I started with the Light one. You can customize its appearance, which would perhaps make you “adopt” it more easily. It’s a quite friendly one. They all are, actually. Just different characters :)

So yes, maybe you can start with that one or the Energetic Support Servitor if you wish. It’s really up to you, pick the one(s) that attract(s) you the most.

4 Likes

Thank you for your response to my queries. I have decided to create a Light servitor first. Once i have sufficient experience and confidence with Light, i will go for Fae because somehow I feel Fae also resonates with me. i have been listening to IPF audio, animal empathy, ego dissolution, VODL etc. in addition to doing meditation to prepare myself. Really appreciate your suggestion based on your experience.

1 Like

I have made a light servitor today in a coin. Do I need to keep it with me all the time as far as possible? Can I keep it with me in the bed? Does it have any active skills that need to be activated? Can I read _OM’s script to it? Sorry for asking so many questions…thank you.

3 Likes

Congratz :)

Uh-oh…

Some people haven’t taken this warning seriously and then came back to confirm that their coins got lost.

You can ask it to move somewhere else. I haven’t tried personally but apparently it works fine.

Something solid is preferable. Mines are placed in some crystals and one in a bead. Ordinary pebbles are good as well.

No strict rule but it would help you guys familiarize with each other.

I almost always have them on me while sleeping as well. No issue.

Let’s say that you can start testing its built-in abilities (those written in the Energetic Addendum Est). I don’t remember how it was formulated by the way. It’s been a long time since I’ve last read it.

You can. I use that script with all my servitors.

No problem, you’re very welcome. You can get more info by typing related keywords (servitor, but also fae, server, dragon, golem, golen, train, etc.) in the search bar.

8 Likes

Yes this works 100%

3 Likes

I would like to transfer my dragon servant to a personalized ring with his first name, date of birth and a drawing that reminds me of him :grin:.

2 Likes

That sounds extremely cute <3

3 Likes

There is a little problem :)

5 Likes

Indeed… but so are the coins. Folks from other realms are waiting to fill their treasure box, etc. (so to speak). The dilemma ;)

By the way @fast_manifester, here’s a recent rocket post by Dmitrioshka:

10 Likes