Mass Meditations 2.0 Testimonials ๐ŸŒ

A bit of positivity as the weekend is approaching :blush:

6 Likes

This is a minor testimonial compared to others.

I have a small meditation practice that I canโ€™t always keep but when I can I do it. So I feel like I fall out of sync with it any time I stop and it takes me a while to get in sync again when I return.

Recently I started over again and I didnโ€™t feel the same. The energy mis-match with the practice wasnโ€™t there. And I was listening to Mass Meditation meanwhile.

So, I think the field has a lot of sub-fields related to mantras, praying, meditation, spiritual practices in general.

Keeps you in sync with good energies and energies of deities, masters of the past, etc.

I did listen to this every dayโ€ฆsometimes as the only field. Or one of the few, as I havenโ€™t been able to play my playlist every day.

So this is a nice way to keep your โ€œprogressโ€ with fields and even practices you have.

I dunno if it is the field or just me, but Iโ€™ve also avoided hurting plants and insects as much as I could (quite difficult given my job).

Also Iโ€™m in a slightly negative environment and I feel like this field is saving me every time that something bad could happen.

4 Likes

I was waiting for inspiration to kick in, but it finally felt that this testimonial needs to come from my experience.

After weeks of daily meditation with that field, and some slight pauses before due to external events, I am convinced the Mass Meditation field is the ultimate manifestation field among all the fields we have available.

I would recommend anyone to read the script again: Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 ๐ŸŒ - #56 by Borisju

Be reminded about two aspects:

• It has a strong intercession aspect.
  • In this reality, when we give we receive.

Challenge this sharing, and probable belief, by experiencing it yourself.

Give requests to the field, be clear about your needs and take action steps on the blessings and manifestations.

โ€“

Since the release of this field in October 2022, my life has taken a crazy turn.

I wonโ€™t get into details for obvious privacy reasons on a public forum, but I have grown tremendously into all aspects of life: relationships, health, spirit, career, purpose, intellect, etc.

With the transformation process of course still ongoing.

โ€ฆ

Love you all.

โ€“

And a big appreciation for @Divine_Lotus and Tsuki (on Discord) for unconsciously bringing me back to the field with their attitude & commitment, when my focus was temporarily elsewhere :green_heart:

Ps: whether this is synchro or asynchro, we always love to see/feel new members joining us. Lately there has been a lot of newcomers in the shadow, and this is definitely appreciated.

11 Likes

Update: after quite some experimentations, it feels I was wrong about that and it may actually be the Solidifier at the time being, due to its focus.

Though the combo Mass Med + Solidifier :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Sweet testimonial :pray:

In the meantime, the field remains available on Vimeo right here: https://vimeo.com/event/2510809/c7b6d9424b (select the 2nd or 3d video :slight_smile:)

5 Likes

Two great ways to use that powerful field:

• Set a conscious intent to be empty and allow whatever energy to channel through you, so you can emit & receive whatever Earth and its inhabitants need right now.
  • Have a focused intent on specific events / species / countries / even a business if you wish / etc. you would like to benefit right now.

It may be pretty subtle at first, but with attention & focus you should feel a vibration of love and some knowingness that you are benefitting whatever you are focusing on.

For those that may have forgotten, here is a reminder of the content of the field: Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 ๐ŸŒ - #56 by anon32464289

A lot, but carefully & harmoniously crafted by Dream.

4 Likes

With this mandala I managed to improve my Breathing, so itโ€™s Good for Asthma, Allergies, etc.

5 Likes

Oh thatโ€™s wonderful news @SoulStar33! The mandala has been out in my patio for 3months now, my daily buddy I chat with to say thanks, Iโ€™ve never felt so at peace, protected, in harmony, content, in one with nature surrounding me, have daily animals visit and hang out by my door, and the best synchronicity? The place is called Gaea. :earth_asia: :fallen_leaf:

6 Likes

Thank You.

I discovered that The Mandala is Amazing comined/used with other fields as well, like HGF, for example.

Edit: BEST Breathing I had since this nasty Virus made a comeback a couple months ago.

THANK YOU, @Captain_Nemo (I promise to not tag you for a while) for Creating SUCH MASTERPIECE(S)! :pray:

4 Likes

Can someone tell me how to get the mandala some other way than patreon? Patreon i think has stopped taking payments from my country. Itโ€™s just $1 and i wish to pay for it, please let me know if there is another way. And would it work if i put it as my phoneโ€™s wallpaper and the phoneโ€™s screen goes off, I mean it gets locked so that the mandala cannot be seen, but is still set as the wallpaper. Thanks.

84y5dd

Could you tell me where i could get that image?

1 Like

If you are asking about the mandala for the Mass Meditation, patreon is the only place it is offered. You can still listen to the meditation without the mandala. :slight_smile:

Can you give me the link?

Been starting and ending my day with this beautiful field for the past week.
Every time I listen to it I can feel my crown chakra tingle and a deep relaxation running down my spine like warm honey. It gives me a feeling of tranquility, peace and comfort, and also floods my heart with love for Mother Earth and all its inhabitants. I also feel like this field eases you into your meditation. For someone who has constant chitchat of thoughts running through her mind, it was a pleasant surprise to feel a gentle quieting of my inner voice and feel the bliss of a relaxing meditation. So far I only used the music, but I want to print out the mandala and put it into my sleeping and living room.

3 Likes

do you listen to it on Vimeo every time, or where could i download it from? Thank you

1 Like

Yes, I listen on Vimeo every time. I donโ€™t think there is a downloadable version available. At least not that Iโ€˜m aware of.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: :star2: :herb:

1 Like

I tried this today again after a while.
I was having issues maintaining meditation posture (back, legs) and trying to find an โ€˜easy fixโ€™, and this helped A Lot.
Furthermore, I kept getting my attention โ€˜interruptedโ€™, but today that wasnโ€™t the case.

Also, is there a reason why there are 2 threads for MM2?