Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 ๐ŸŒ

super I can listen on you tube and at the same time watch the mandala?
great idea for the planet, Iโ€™m going to go there as much as possible

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Is it free to share? @Captain_Nemo

Would like to print copies of this for the folks at my shamanism class and perhaps other random folks if it is.

5 Likes

Will let Dream replies, but it goes with the Patreon $1 subscription, so I assume they will not have the same effect.

You could open it by intent for them for the session though perhaps?

2 Likes

15h to go to vote for your favorite time for synchronized mass meditations on weekdays & weekend

Letโ€™s go :raised_hands:

1 Like

Content of the field :sparkles:

We made a list of ideas & suggestion for Dream, and left all the room for his creative potential.
I was definitely not expecting this feedback:

From there, here is the final template:

Overall vision:

• Gather inspirations to help you come up with the best mass meditation field to date.
  • Have a beautiful impact on our forum, our planet and all its inhabitants, the Cosmos.
  • Bring back our weekly meditations and be the power of positive change.
  • Take our reality to the next level.

Field deas & Suggestions:

THE BLUEPRINT OF THE EARTH :earth_africa:

• Best version of Earth: aligning our planet with its most favorable timeline, this reinforced by the woven world concept.
  • Restoring our amazing planet to its original template and its highest potential with the highest geometry pattern, and any other template we may be unaware of.
  • Restoration of its connection with all beneficial dimensions.
  • Ley Line Node restoration and improvement.
  • Crystal Grid renovation and improvement.

HEALING AND UPGRADE OF OUR PLANET AND COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS :heart:
(Gaia, humans, animals, crystals, plants, etheric beings, other beings inhabiting it)

• Blueprint of the Past applied to our planet and all of its inhabitants
  • Remake of the Wisdom of the dying: โ€œThe Wisdom of the Planetsโ€, collected in all dimensions and timelines, and installed to our collective consciousness.
  • Restoration of the mother/child link between Gaia and all of its inhabitants.
  • Restoration of the feeling of interconnection, divinity and unity to all its inhabitants.
  • Restoration of all beings to their divine roots, to the Cosmic Thought or the Creator, to the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth concept, this in harmony with their belief system and subconscious.
  • Radical positive change applied to the collective.
  • Installation of the fundamental virtues: generosity, moral, patience, vigor, compassion and wisdom.
  • Abundance river to all beings.
  • Reconnection of all beings with the etheric and celestial realms

DIVINE INTERCESSION :sparkles:

• Cosmic intercession with all beneficial beings to assist Earth and all of its inhabitants in their healing and ascension.
  • Divine guidance to all beings (earthly and non-earthly)

Field features suggestions:

• Filling a pool of consciousness that will allow us to meditate and have an impact asynchronously.
  • Woven world concept combined with the Solidifier field.
  • Gratitude to Gaia and all of its inhabitants.
  • Gratitude to all helpers and to ourselves for dedicating time to this project.
  • Smart negentropic interconnection between all users of the field, with smart cord application: cutting negative cords and reinforcing positive ones.
  • Smart features reading the energy present within the node and acts based on it โ€“ de-patterning if undesirable, or supporting with unity, harmony, peace, joy, happiness, love, etc.
  • Transmutation & reinforcement of all intents of users into a positive & powerful one.
  • Reinforcement of our collective focus & intent, and purification with the possible use of technologies such as the PRK-1U.
  • Each user becomes a beacon spreading the positive vibration to his environment and the people they are interconnected with (if they subconsciously wish to participate).
  • Energy is outsourced by zero point energy, so users are revived by the meditations instead of being drained.
  • Cheering all meditators: Conceptual integration of a feeling of pride, satisfaction, appreciation for those meditations. Remove resistances to doing this meditation.
  • Conceptual integration of the impact of such meditations.
  • Conceptual integration of faith in such meditations, our collective power, and its benefits.
  • Shielding to all users and helpers during and outside the meditations, including consciousness edits, implants, curses, etc.
  • Shielding to Earth
  • Grounding the users in order to channel higher energies and avoid overwhelm.

Mandala:

• Mandala for those that wish to be connected to the field 24/7, similar to the Sacred Flower
  • Boost the Mass Meditation dynamic, encourage everyone and inspire us towards integrity & Service to Others

Again:

โ€“

I think a lot of us can agree that we may have the most potent field to date, in term of individual & collective change.

Our planet evolves โ†’ we evolve.
We give โ†’ we receive.

From this, how can we take this to the next level?

:heartpulse:

35 Likes

One thing you can start with: you can join our Discord group by asking an invite by DM to either @Divine_Lotus or me.

There, we will discuss ideas on how to take this to the next level, such as:

• Having fixed schedule for synchronized meditations over weekdays & weekend over 3 major timezones (please do vote for your closest timezone).
  • Approaching other meditation communities to join efforts.
  • Create simple materials or use existing one to be able to pitch this simply to friends.
  • Etc.

Anyone who would like to help in this endeavor is more than welcome :pray:

7 Likes

Hi @anon32464289
A huge thank you to you and your team and to our awesome @Captain_Nemo for bringing back the Mass Meditation video. As @This_Boy_Here mentioned, I too was reminiscing about it just the other day and was absolutely thrilled to discover a day later that it was back!! So many synchronicities taking place in my life at the moment!.

May I suggest you lock in place at the top of the home screen like we did in the past an announcement that would remind and invite everyone who has just logged onto the Forum to join the Mass Meditations.

10 Likes

Awesome idea Jenny :raised_hands:

@SammyG if this resonates

2 Likes

โ€“

Please vote as well if agenda should be kept that way

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Ps: weโ€™re still looking for one person to help us for Indochina (just need to remind & encourage people to show up, as well as leaving genuine testimonials so we can use those when we prospect bigger meditation communities for joint effort)

6 Likes

Donโ€™t forget to use grounding methods when you feel the need to such as with this field below

6 Likes

This field is incredibly powerful and uplifting!!
Enjoy and use the mandala mainly :pray:t5:

7 Likes

I wasnโ€™t gonna ask this since it is dumb and not how Dream usually works. But there it goes nonetheless lol

Iโ€™ve seen many groups do intentions (as a verbal statement) instead of meditation, or linked to it. I donโ€™t know if we could do that to boost and keep the field more alive?

Though since it does many things, I donโ€™t know what a statement we could use. Could be several too, for the different purposes. It could be like a one minute booster.

Besides intentions, I ask the same about spells, radionics, etc. Could they be used to โ€œnourishโ€ the field?

P.S: Another noob question. Is there a preferred place to watch this from? Iโ€™m excited for this (around half an hour to go here), and I think youtube servers would be faster and donโ€™t want the stream to hang while Iโ€™m trying to focus xD

3 Likes

Hey man,

Far from dumb, and indeed part of the script :slight_smile:

Check this out :arrow_down:

But having your own positive intent indeed add another boost.

Please feel free to experiment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You made me think of a point we just discussed in the Discord group.

This is not needed to meditate on the field during scheduled meditation guys.

This was a request above to make it as potent asynchronous, as it is synchronous.

Just connect to it whenever you want guys, add if you wish an intent to connect all of users and have maximum impact. Andโ€ฆ have fun :raised_hands:

Of course though, doing it together adds some fun and this aligns more with our belief system :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Man how did I miss it? Sorry I got a bit too excited reading thisโ€ฆI was a bit sad that the old meditation was gone.

Thanks for answering ^^

4 Likes

Enjoy man :grin:

And thanks for being part of the crew :muscle:

5 Likes

The Youtube link is temporarily unavailable.

In the meantime, feel free to use the field on Vimeo guys: Vimeo
And/or use the Mandala from Patreon: Patreon

Remember it works well due to this:

Apologies for the inconvenience :slight_smile:

4 Likes

New link everyone: Mass Meditations - YouTube

Enjoy :hugs:

7 Likes

Here is the updated official times for synchro meditations after a final re-vote:

Pacific Time (GMT-8) :earth_americas:

• Saturday & Sunday Synchronized Meditations: 8am local time

Europe & Africa (GMT +2) :earth_africa:

• Saturday & Sunday Synchronized Meditations: 7pm local time

Indochina (GMT +7) :earth_asia:

• Saturday & Sunday Synchronized Meditations: 8am local time

Please mark your agendas :person_in_lotus_position:

โ€“

And remember, meditating together only adds fun and a bit of power. As:

Whenever you meditate upon it, there is an impact.

Thank you to everyone participating so far. You rock :pray:

8 Likes