The Plasma Flower

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: exactly my expression :joy:

8 Likes

I have the Plasma Flower Node Point Connector playing softly 24/7 on my cell phone. The music App hardly uses any power which is great as I never have to worry about my battery draining. It loops continuously only stopping when I have an incoming or outgoing phone call. It’s playing in my handbag while I’m shopping, driving around and of course it’s playing while I’m at work. Whenever I’m walking around the school I carry the phone with me.

Was intending to do a walk around once a day to help broadcast it further but I landed up spending more time walking back and forth yesterday and today than I did sitting at my desk.

Our school year started yesterday, the school that I work at has a Pre-Primary and a Primary section. The first couple of days are always stressful for the Pre-Primary little ones. They are mainly four year olds and some are still attached to mom or dad so there is usually a lot of tears for some students as well as some parents. But guess what? Everyone had a great first day! Only one little boy had a few sniffles but settled down pretty quickly.

It’s a given that if you live in our little town and want your children to have a good secondary education you have to send them away to boarding school either in the capital city which is a 1000km away or to neighbouring countries like South Africa, Namibia or Zimbabwe. But with Covid running rife in South Africa and Zimbabwe having locked down quite a number of our ex primary children are stuck without a decent high school.

In November last year we took the initiative and decided to build a high school. We didn’t have the funds to build from scratch. The headmaster volunteered to move out and allow us to convert his house which is on the school grounds into the new high school. We spent the entire Christmas holiday converting, painting and setting up. Bought a lot of second hand furniture and others were donated by tourism companies that had closed down.

Today was our official first day at the High School. When I walked over this morning I still expected them to be faffing about and checking out everything but that wasn’t the case. All the kids were sitting at their desk in either one of the bedroom/classrooms and getting on with their lessons. We have 18 students in our little high school, they are in various levels of schooling. For the majority of them this is their first year of high school and so they are doing a lot of face to face lessons, the older students are continuing with their schooling but doing it online. For the older kids our little school provides not only a venue but also a place where they can still interact with other kids and of course where there are staff on hand to assist where needed

My headmaster was super impressed with how smoothly all the kids had settled in, both at the Primary and at the High School. I like to think that playing the Plasma Flower audio helped everyone enjoy their first day at school.

42 Likes

Wow, thanks @Jennyfire!! Feels especially nice when little kids feel happy and benefitted… :pray:

13 Likes

You are so awesome!
The headmaster tho… woow…

8 Likes

that’s awesome to hear!!

thank you for sharing. i love walking my dog with plasma flower playing. lately my dog has been pulling me towards different locations at the start of our walk like he knows which places needs the flower the most (my headcanon lol).

yesterday at work i was switching schedules with a coworker for the week and it was the second day with new teens. i greeted one of them and they asked me “wow you remember my name?? you only met me yesterday and you recognize me even with my mask and hood on?”

plasma flower has also helped with the younger teens to listen more. without plasma flower, i would have needed to get one of my coworkers to help me reach out to a teen. with plasma flower they were still upset that they didn’t get their way, but they still listened and wanted to continue playing with everyone else.

23 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

What’s up guys, just your favorite reviewer here with a bombastic personality for a Part 3

(Obnoxiousness implied and intended :upside_down_face:)

So between all the work of my personal goals which are the “big ones” as one would refer it along with taking care of the See Sapien Course group (…Obvious plug, testimonials included now… walls of it), I’ve gotten a bit drained from not being used to that momentum.

I went from super zen mode barely feeling my body to full-blown go-getter in basically a week adding to that Plasma Protocol kicking my ass in the best way ( More on that in a few days on that thread).

I needed something to recover my energy, somewhat like a mini-vacation, and guess what…

:sunflower: :rose: :blossom: :tulip: :cherry_blossom: Enter the Plasma Bouquet Protocol :sunflower: :rose: :blossom: :tulip: :cherry_blossom:

So I have the node playing 24/7 and I took my speaker and put the Plasma Flower. About the node, my environment up to two blocks for what I can perceive is so chill and everyone that has visit me love how peaceful everything feels. I sometimes put the node on two speakers in my place there’s an obvious “oomph” added to it.

This is the most healing and soothing combination I have experienced from Sapien Med to date. It was definitely a vacation in essence. All the “roughness” of the week including some of the detox effects of Plasma Protocol got whelmed by spending 30 mins in this protocol. Slowly I just melted away into my releases until everything just felt good and I stayed in there taking a small restful nap. My whole body began to vibrate but in a soothing way.

The results of that?

Went to sleep and woke up brand new ready to put myself through the trenches again. Let’s just say that it will be a weekly habit of mine to do one of these cycles or whenever I feel a bit off from dealing with ego stuff (goals and such).

Eternally impressed with this field. Can’t wait for Sacred Flower.

Angel :v:t4:

27 Likes

No,. not only you! I think it is as you say! Wonderful image!

4 Likes

Who painted this flower?

1 Like

Not sure, it’s just the image for the Plasma Flower audio that is on gumroad.

2 Likes

anyone know how to use the second audio?

do i play it after plasma flower? can i play it simultaneously with plasma flower on separate speakers?

1 Like

It’s basically an upgraded version, so you can “just” play that one now…
Although I’ve found benefits to simply playing the original one… ie… while sleeping so I’m not as “connected” to everyone/everywhere who’s also playing it.

14 Likes

you could do this too…

7 Likes

perfect thank you!!

edit: yay it’s 9min!! i always love loopable shorter morphic field audios. just aesthetic preference!

1 Like

Come one, Come all!

8 Likes

I’ve found this too. :blush:

8 Likes

just started listening to it and already feel connection! like my ‘social hunger’ is being sated.

6 Likes

The other day I was palying The Plasma Flower while cooking food, I cooked some lamb fillet and even though it usually is tender, this time it was almost melting in the mouth. So playing The Plasma Flower while cooking your food could be worth experimenting on :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Interesting, I must try that on my veggies!

5 Likes

Off topic; do you live in Sweden?

yes