Psychic University Patreon

1 hour loop (after regular 1/day + mandala)
went from 0 to 100 real quick

and a little bit of uh uh

had to look up vedanta real quick

Also targets advertisement among many other things one might not think of.
I had done shadow work and trauma healing etc. on some topics and it still wasn’t resolved. I just now noticed internal dialogue having switched.

Used Naga Shield immediately afterwards. Stay grounded.

Thank You, @Psychic_University :pray:

6 Likes

@Psychic_University

Is the the Cancer Treatment Protocol also safe to use for healthy people as a preventive measure? Or only for people who have actually cancer? Thank you.

2 Likes

@Psychic_University

Is my understanding correct that this field will only heal “the wounds” that these astrological aspects have caused during my lifetime, but will not remove or change these aspects in my natal chart? Thank you.

2 Likes

While waiting for his response, @JAAJ

Important note by PU on Patreon,

What this field here does is to heal the wounds that these placements created, not ‘stop’ them

Also, recommended to use specific astro fields to those challenging aspects in your chart.
eg. What I have been using for the past year, Saturn for my tricky square, Venus for my 20yrs Mahadasha, and so on. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I love the music too! From Laputa: Castle in the Sky!
I found the song here, there’s a whole remix album from Studio Ghibli movies. I can’t talk about results though, I haven’t been using it regularly enough.

3 Likes

Red Reishi

Red Reishi, or Ganoderma lucidum, is a medicinal mushroom used in traditional Asian medicine for its comprehensive health benefits, including immune system enhancement, anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidant properties, support for cardiovascular health, and adaptogenic capabilities that help the body manage stress.

It contains active compounds such as polysaccharides, triterpenes, and peptidoglycans, which are believed to underpin its health-promoting actions. These compounds work by stimulating the immune system, neutralizing harmful free radicals, reducing inflammation, and improving blood circulation.

1-2 times a day is a decent dose.

16 Likes

I have heard a lot of good things about PU on this forum so I decided to join, excited to try so many new creations

11 Likes

Im totally in love with Saturn Healing and development (I really like Saturn’s energy despite all the hate it gets) and Chiron field made me emotional and I even shed a tear.
I def. underrated over PU untill now. and great thing is, PU covers many topic SM didn’t or different approach.
Very worth of subscription!

13 Likes

@Psychic_University; does The Ultimate Eye Protocol correct or eliminate floaters?

5 Likes

"Reconnect to the Idea of Being Loved"

To anyone who is running a Self Love stack, this field is a must have in it. Super important.

12 Likes

Thanks for the reminder bro :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

Inspiration Crafter

This is a tool for you to build inspiration in any area you wish.

It works by feeding you with ideal narratives rich in details for you to reach a state of unprecedented inspiration on that area. You just need to think about the theme you want to be inspired and the field will do the rest.

Use as many times as you feel like.

12 Likes

I’ve never seen a physical field giving soo immediate reaction as Healthy Teeths.

I’ve had a problem with a cut in my mount that was always bleeding for 10 days all the times I brush my teeths and was getting worse, and I’ve tried a lot things but nothing worked.

I’ve brought this back, and in 2 days the size of the cut reduced 80%, and no bleeding anymore, this field it’s not only helpful for the teeths but also for the overall Health of the Mount.

19 Likes

hello @Psychic_University can you do something for lactose intolerance ?

3 Likes

Wound Healing (Crystal Alchemy)

A wound is a type of injury that breaks or disrupts the normal structure and function of your skin or other body tissues.

This is a refined combination of the crystals Fire Agate and Diaspore with the purpose of healing wounds, whether they be internal or external.

The image also contains the field and you can direct it to the place you want to focus, using visualization.

3-4 times should be enough for mild cases, more for severe ones.

Wound Healing (Crystal Alchemy) Psychic University

13 Likes

Index of Psychic University Patreon has been updated

2024 02 February
Wound Healing (Crystal Alchemy) Thread
Inspiration Crafter Thread
Red Reishi Thread
Navigating Pluto in Aquarius Thread

2024 01 January
The Fear Washer Thread
Astro Surgery - Learning Thread
Heart Chakra Filled with Divine Love Thread
Forgiviness (Crystal Alchemy) Thread
The End of Pathogens Thread

17 Likes

Loℵg-⊂19 Recovery (Crystal Alchemy)

A combination of Flint with Pink Azeztulite with the purpose of treating any signs of Loℵg-⊂19 remaining in your system.

It might not be felt as strong if you used Loℵg-⊂19 Recovery Protocol on Gumroad, but I imagine this alchemy of crystals will target dimensions that maybe we won’t ever discover using science as a tool and our understanding about the human body as a framework. So potentially a very useful field.

I think it’s loopable but as always, listen to your body and system.

13 Likes

Hello @Psychic_University is it possible to have both the reverse effects of anxiety and stress as a fielded image?

2 Likes

Any ED Field available @Psychic_University

Please share link kindly

1 Like

Confidence Boost 2.0

The old confidence boost that worked on the subconscious level and blockages, updated with the new technique together with an astro surgery in your astrological energies to permanently increase your confidence levels.

2-3 times a day.

24 Likes