Psychic University Patreon

Inspiration Crafter

This is a tool for you to build inspiration in any area you wish.

It works by feeding you with ideal narratives rich in details for you to reach a state of unprecedented inspiration on that area. You just need to think about the theme you want to be inspired and the field will do the rest.

Use as many times as you feel like.

12 Likes

I’ve never seen a physical field giving soo immediate reaction as Healthy Teeths.

I’ve had a problem with a cut in my mount that was always bleeding for 10 days all the times I brush my teeths and was getting worse, and I’ve tried a lot things but nothing worked.

I’ve brought this back, and in 2 days the size of the cut reduced 80%, and no bleeding anymore, this field it’s not only helpful for the teeths but also for the overall Health of the Mount.

19 Likes

hello @Psychic_University can you do something for lactose intolerance ?

3 Likes

Wound Healing (Crystal Alchemy)

A wound is a type of injury that breaks or disrupts the normal structure and function of your skin or other body tissues.

This is a refined combination of the crystals Fire Agate and Diaspore with the purpose of healing wounds, whether they be internal or external.

The image also contains the field and you can direct it to the place you want to focus, using visualization.

3-4 times should be enough for mild cases, more for severe ones.

Wound Healing (Crystal Alchemy) Psychic University

13 Likes

Index of Psychic University Patreon has been updated

2024 02 February
Wound Healing (Crystal Alchemy) Thread
Inspiration Crafter Thread
Red Reishi Thread
Navigating Pluto in Aquarius Thread

2024 01 January
The Fear Washer Thread
Astro Surgery - Learning Thread
Heart Chakra Filled with Divine Love Thread
Forgiviness (Crystal Alchemy) Thread
The End of Pathogens Thread

17 Likes

Loℵg-⊂19 Recovery (Crystal Alchemy)

A combination of Flint with Pink Azeztulite with the purpose of treating any signs of Loℵg-⊂19 remaining in your system.

It might not be felt as strong if you used Loℵg-⊂19 Recovery Protocol on Gumroad, but I imagine this alchemy of crystals will target dimensions that maybe we won’t ever discover using science as a tool and our understanding about the human body as a framework. So potentially a very useful field.

I think it’s loopable but as always, listen to your body and system.

13 Likes

Hello @Psychic_University is it possible to have both the reverse effects of anxiety and stress as a fielded image?

2 Likes

Any ED Field available @Psychic_University

Please share link kindly

1 Like

Confidence Boost 2.0

The old confidence boost that worked on the subconscious level and blockages, updated with the new technique together with an astro surgery in your astrological energies to permanently increase your confidence levels.

2-3 times a day.

24 Likes

I think few minutes of deep focus is enough. Try guiding the changes the field will do on you by holding the end result you most desire. With this, few minutes is enough.

This

It is.

Yes it is. Don’t worry.

Yes, you’re correct. See this field like a healing mechanism in a game, not a teleport tool that you can use to flee from the fight!

I don’t think it’s an effective treatment for floaters, but it might help.

The 2.0 version will cover this and much more.

Super important indeed :+1:

Yes, I have plans for that.

Let me work on that… I will do something more ambitious. Thank you for the suggestion.

Can you elaborate?

19 Likes

Looking forward to this release!

3 Likes

When it comes out?

1 Like

Testimonial on Lilith Healing and Development :slight_smile: :pray:
When I created my astro bodies healing playlist I just thought ‘Yeah sure let’s add Lilith too’ what I didn’t anticipate it the fact that it would be one of the most impactful on me - I do have it in 1st house but just never gave attention to it.

Initially it brought out waves of intense lust, which was previously expressed pretty covertly, and in time I built this capacity to sit with it completely present, until eventually at the the root of my lust I found my inner child (surprise?)

Things I’m noticing going forward:

• I’m perceiving men as equal don’t look at them from this place of inferiority and ‘please give me love my father never did’.
  • I started to realize that most sexual thoughts I have are not mine, and now it’s such a clear difference. Ever since I employed my servitors to keep removing any that aren’t my own from my field, I haven’t been having any sexual thoughts. I didn’t think of it like that before but what’s the point of being aroused when I’m alone in my room?
  • There are no dirty ideas about what sex is, and if doesn’t stem from healthy desire and desire to connect, I don’t want it. This decision came naturally yet was so empowering to make.

The story always continues but this was a huge step in my evolutionary path and you have my infinite gratitude for helping it happen PU :blush:

22 Likes

It was lovely reading your testimonial☺️

5 Likes

“Heal Wounds of Difficult Astrological Aspects”

Thanks a lot!

As I looked at my natal chart today again and did some additional research, I found out that of the 26 major Aspects in my chart 14 are “difficult” :roll_eyes:. Looking at my natal chart my eyes almost became squares themselves…

So this one here is pretty much one of the most important astro fields for me and I will use it daily now. Thank you for creating this.

7 Likes

It’s funny I was just listening to this and was thinking how important this field is. With one listen I felt relieved, like a huge boulder being lifted from my back.

Everytime I try to get away with not listening to astrology fields I regret it. Now getting ready to dedicate to leveling up.

4 Likes

Where can I do the same? I want to learn more about this

1 Like

Here: Free Astrology Birth Chart

This creates a nice overview of all the aspects.
But for references of what means what you would need to look at other astro sites in parallel.

Here are the meanings of the Aspects:

10 Likes

Thanks, that’s helpful.

Can you suggest a reliable one? I’m looking here and there but the informations are often contradictory

PU suggested Astro Seek. I think it’s the most thorough as well.

5 Likes