Self Reflection Thread

I’m no expert in this, but do you use a brain stack?

Aren’t BPD and schizophrenia due to chemical (and some other) imbalances in the brain?
Maybe try to research the physical causes and the numerous fields we have and how they would interact.

Also, the Thyroid field helps with mood changes for bipolar people, it probably helps stabilize moods to a degree for people with BPD as well.

4 Likes

You’re partially correct about the causes. However as I said, I really don’t know what I have, I have symptoms from both sides which are similar and have unrelated symptoms between them aswell. For sure I have some mental illness though.

3 Likes

You can still research what goes on in the brain in case of both and see if some brain fields could help.
Plasma brain of youth comes to mind, as it is negentropic, but I’m really no expert.

And as for the thyroid field, I really think it’s a good idea for you to add it for a week or two and see if your mood is more stable.

4 Likes

Hi @yazan,

Thank you for the trust and sharing something that personal.

I’d say give a try to MonkeyOwl’s suggestions. “Even“ Brain Regeneration would help as well and:

Negative symptoms that include indeed boredom, withdrawal… For the positive symptoms, Semax and Phenylpiracetam (from the same album) seem more indicated. Always with small doses of course.

It would also depend on whether you’re under medication, other therapies you are receiving, etc.

What are your current stacks? Any Mental Health element in them?

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

Arcturian Energy Infusion Meditation :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I found for me that If I don’t do something because I’m afraid that a certain group of people or someone excludes me from their live or activity etc. the exclusion already happened within myself.
I denied the feeling or the thought that wanted to express itself and that is even worse than what the judgement of others can do.
Not saying one should act on every impulse that arises without thoughts for others though.

15 Likes

I’ve been watching and reading about mental illnesses/disorders and I found 3 matches that apply to me.

-bipolar disorder
-schizophrenia (I was diagnosed with it).
-borderline personality disorder (This probably doesn’t apply to me anymore).

I read that bipolar disorder and schizophrenia can derive from same genetics.

Actually bipolar disorder reminds me of something. My zodiac signs tell me in one sign that I experience intense emotional highs, and in another sign it tells me that I have to be wary of depression. Doesn’t this sound like it’s indicating bipolar disorder?

2 Likes

If it’s bipolar use the thyroid audio, it is also meant to help with bipolar and emotional al control.

If it’s schyzo take your drugs, spam plasma brain of youth to balance it.

4 Likes

Is it worth reconnecting with a friend after broken trust/backbiting?

7 Likes

I don’t have the universal answer, but I would start with clearing the relationship with that person, and see how I feel after.
It put my mind at ease in relation to my ex a while ago.

6 Likes

Well in this case, I was the backbiter…

I ranted about that friend to another friend because I thought he was being manipulative and parasitic. And that other guy screenshotted my texts and sent it to this friend. Things went rough for a month. No words between us.

Then we were on friendly terms for a while before work and spirituality came in the way. Now I’m wondering if it’s even worth reconnecting.

I do get that people change but their core emotions…not so much unless they’ve worked on those.

He’s gay…and he had been sending me those joke flirty texts (they were pretty sexual and vulgar you could say) for a while. And when I expressed discomfort, he reacted negatively to those. Which I felt was toxic.

He is an otherwise kind and caring person though. Just that some people are stuck with their views you know?

6 Likes

Do you feel bad about ranting about him behind his back?
Or do you feel bad about him seeing it (and thus him being hurt)?

If yes, I would reach out.
Of course with some people it’s difficult, I acknowledge when I’m wrong, and apologise always when I feel I was in the wrong, but I won’t crawl around on my knees for anyone… and some people seem to want that 🤷 I never “reconnect” or attempt to smooth things out more with those ppl.

Why did you ask the question in the first place?

Do you miss him as a friend or the situation bothers you?

5 Likes

I guess you could try and reconnect although it’s not possible to go back to the way it was, it will get better with effort and time.

Now, beyond that friendship, if you don’t vibe with your homie no more, get a new one.

You apologized, you changed, the ball is in his court, but the point is not to keep people around forever just because… it’s about being happy and growing.

Next time do better

9 Likes

This.

You know honestly I don’t even feel I was even wrong. Just felt bad that he got hurt because he’s an otherwise caring guy.

All too familiar with this type. Yeah better to ditch these people.

Well. Difficult to answer lol. Thing is even my parents know about him. And he was very well behaved and innocent. So when they keep asking about how he is, it kinda hurts because I hide it from them that we have fallen out. And can’t reveal to them the reason because he is gay and all that stuff lol.

I think pity is the main emotion. I pity him because he got hurt. He’s not a guy you could say “Eff you” to because he’s one of those sweet innocent types (except when he’s being a gross manipulative sexual guy and making you uncomfortable).

5 Likes

Yep that’s the thing. There is no way I would vibe with him anymore. Not with his rigid view of the world and his fragile easily offendable opinions. I just feel the pain of hurting what I perceive to be a kind soul. Which is something I could work on.

7 Likes

Everybody has that, but you remember what you did wrong and you do better next time.

If you can apologize, you must.
If you can repay, get square you should.

But pity and guilt are no reason to have a relationship.
You’re gonna feel crappy and process it on your own, that’s YOUR baggage.

Or you could insist on a toxic relationship and end up being a bad friend, add insult to injury.
You don’t like him.

Let me give you a hint for next time

If you need to ask on a public forum “is it worth it” to be friend or to stay with my partner.

99% chance it’s not and you’re feeling guilty

“How do I reconnect with X ?” is one thing, but “Should I bother ?” Is a whole new script

15 Likes

Hello, everyone!

Just a general reminder to no-one in particular, as we have been noticing this happening more and more:

The Self Reflection thread is meant to be a thread in which no-one gives their opinion back — unless asked for.

Thanks!

11 Likes

I thought at some of what I did on the forum and I admit some of it is abhorrent. Never again will do. Also a disclaimer that it’s not habitual for me to things like that.

7 Likes

I experienced timelessness purity. I used to be like this as a child. If I can maintain this, it will revitalize my want to live again.

3 Likes