The Meditation Master NFT

53 Likes

Def going on my list. How many copies?

5 Likes

At least 1100 copies :blush:

11 Likes

Thanks, Robby!

4 Likes

When brainwave audios were taken off gumroad, knew some upgrades would be added but didn’t think it would be a combination of all the four audios :smiley:

4 Likes

Exciting!

Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Energetic Artwork NFT ‘Mind of the Meditation Master’

A smart field to guide and help you get into different brain wave states.

Epsilon Brainwave State
Theta Brainwave State
Delta Brainwave State
Alpha Brainwave State

Very intutitive and seamless, if passively used it will guide you towards to lowest brain wave state.

(15 min audio included)

10 Likes

Are the Artworks of the NFTs created by Dream too?

2 Likes

Yes I think just like how he imagines a dish tastes before actually cooking, he imagines NFT image before taking up the brush :smiley:

7 Likes

A true alchemist. Incredible.

5 Likes

Thanks Capitan for releasing during the sale, I really wanted the four audios but put them on hold, waiting for an upgrade, and thanks again Sammy for sending the audio across, finally used the code for NFT lol.

Guess I manifested this, damn after getting solidifier things are just falling in place for me :smiley:

9 Likes

1211 copies

6 Likes

There are four categories of these brainwaves, ranging from the most activity to the least activity. When the brain is aroused and actively engaged in mental activities, it generates beta waves. These beta waves are of relatively low amplitude, and are the fastest of the four different brainwaves. The frequency of beta waves ranges from 15 to 40 cycles a second. Beta waves are characteristics of a strongly engaged mind. A person in active conversation would be in beta. A debater would be in high beta.

The next brainwave category in order of frequency is alpha. Where beta represented arousal, alpha represents non-arousal. Alpha brainwaves are slower, and higher in amplitude. Their frequency ranges from 9 to 14 cycles per second. A person who has completed a task and sits down to rest is often in an alpha state. A person who takes time out to reflect or meditate is usually in an alpha state. A person who takes a break from a conference and walks in the garden is often in an alpha state.

The next state, theta brainwaves, are typically of even greater amplitude and slower frequency. This frequency range is normally between 5 and 8 cycles a second. A person who has taken time off from a task and begins to daydream is often in a theta brainwave state. A person who is driving on a freeway, and discovers that they can’t recall the last five miles, is often in a theta state–induced by the process of freeway driving.

The final brainwave state is delta. Here the brainwaves are of the greatest amplitude and slowest frequency. They typically center around a range of 1.5 to 4 cycles per second. They never go down to zero because that would mean that you were brain dead. But, deep dreamless sleep would take you down to the lowest frequency. Typically, 2 to 3 cycles a second.

When we go to bed and read for a few minutes before attempting sleep, we are likely to be in low beta. When we put the book down, turn off the lights and close our eyes, our brainwaves will descend from beta, to alpha, to theta and finally, when we fall asleep, to delta.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/brain-waves

DELTA (0.1-3 Hz): Distribution: generally broad or diffuse; may be bilateral, widespread

Subjective feeling states: deep, dreamless sleep, non-REM sleep, trance, unconscious
Associated tasks & behaviors: lethargic, not moving, not attentive
Physiological correlates: not moving, low-level of arousal
Effects of training: can induce drowsiness, trance, deeply relaxed states

THETA (3.5-7.5 Hz): Distribution: usually regional, may involve many lobes, can be lateralized or diffuse;

Subjective feeling states: intuitive, creative, recall, fantasy, imagery, creative, dreamlike, switching thoughts, drowsy; “oneness”, “knowing”
Associated tasks & behaviors: creative, intuitive; but may also be distracted, unfocused
Physiological correlates: healing, integration of mind/body
Effects of Training: if enhanced, can induce drifting, trance-like state. If suppressed, can improve concentration, ability to focus attention

ALPHA(8-12 Hz): Distribution: regional, usually involves entire lobe; strong occipital w/eyes closed

Subjective feeling states: relaxed, not agitated, but not drowsy; tranquil, conscious
Associated tasks & behaviors: meditation, no action
Physiological correlates: relaxed, healing
Effects of Training: can produce relaxation
Sub band low alpha: 8-10: inner-awareness of self, mind/body integration, balance
Sub band high alpha: 10-12: centering, healing, mind/body connection

LOW BETA (12-15HZ): Distribution: localized by side and by lobe (frontal, occipital, etc)

Subjective feeling states: relaxed yet focused, integrated
Associated tasks & behaviors: low SMR can reflect “ADD”, lack of focused attention
Physiological correlates: is inhibited by motion; restraining body may increase SMR
Effects of Training: increasing SMR can produce relaxed focus, improved attentive abilities,

MID BETA (15-18hz): Distribution: localized, over various areas. May be focused on one electrode.

Subjective feeling states: thinking, aware of self & surroundings
Associated tasks & behaviors: mental activity
Physiological correlates: alert, active, but not agitated
Effects of Training: can increase mental ability, focus, alertness

HIGH BETA (above 18hz): Distribution: localized, may be very focused.

Subjective feeling states: alertness, agitation
Associated tasks & behaviors: mental activity, e.g. math, planning
Physiological correlates: general activation of mind & body functions.
Effects of Training: can induce alertness, but may also produce agitation

GAMMA (above 30hz Hz): Distribution: very localized

Subjective feeling states: thinking; integrated thoughts
Associated tasks & behaviors: high-level information processing, “binding”
Physiological correlates: associated with information-rich task processing
Effects of Training: not known

12 Likes

Would this be necessary if you already have subconscious mastery?

3 Likes

I’m gonna go for a walk. Maybe it helps :blush:
It’s just that this one will be amazing for me

I’m quite sure both would be extremely complimentary

3 Likes

Scientists tested different religious denominations, who enters a deeper state during meditation. The most interesting result was obtained with a monk from the Athos monastery. The monk entered a deep delta state, but at the same time he remained conscious.

1 Like

I have got old brainwave field, should I need this one?

2 Likes

From what you say, I feel that 's true :grinning:

1 Like

That would be an interesting effect… or being able to more easily settle into a lower brainwave when you’re not dealing with something that requires higher brainwaves

it would probably depend on how the smart aspect works… whether it’s smart for how to more effectively push you in one direction (deeper brainwaves) or smart so that it responds to what you’re doing (diving deep in meditation, or doing mundane things)

7 Likes

“Very intutitive and seamless, if passively used it will guide you towards to lowest brain wave state.”

Taken from NFT Description.

3 Likes

It has nice bird chirping sounds with a stream, good for meditation for sure but at one place I found a slightly harsh sound but that is for a second or two.

4 Likes