Venting Thread

Hi, Forum Fam! :slight_smile:

Each Sunday, we will be having a clean new thread for our venting activities!

• Venting Posts will be up for one week only (removed each Sunday night)

• After one week, the energies of the venting thread will be consigned to the purifying fires of the Mass Meditation field

• This way there’s still a venue for a vent (lol) but the energies won’t linger

• So, Read Em an Week! :joy:

Anything posted below will be removed before the new cycle begins

Added Note:

Think Indra’s Net. We are all connected in the energetic matrix of the forum. This is another opportunity for transmutation of the burden that many have felt while going through the exercises of life. Instead of just letting the venting energy hang out, it is vent + violet flame. You have an entire week to go through the thread and pull out your favorite parts. The idea of venting is to let go. This is the other half.

Mass Meditation 2.0

43 Likes

Every Sunday, the Mass Meditation 2.0 field will be invoked for the clearing of the energies of this thread. For those whose frustrations with life in a body have brought them to this place to vent, may the purifying fires and uplifting energies balance and heal. Let it also heal those who have have read. Be blessed! Remember to take debates to the Debate Thread, and just let people vent here without comment.

Anyone who wants to assist in the clearing of these energies, please feel free to give a few minutes each Sunday, or whenever you think of it, by joining the Meditation. It doesn’t have to be onerous in any way. If you only have a few seconds, just center and intend the blessings. Namaste.

20 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Help with Situation

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Discussion

Teespring delaying everything as usual

That is honestly pretty flabbergasting to me. I mean how are .mp3 downloads not instantly available? It feels like a long loading screen on old video games

1 Like

Based on my personal experience from chatting with them, it seems they manually provide the mp3 audios, which is why some users receive it in less than hour and others wait for a lengthy amount of time.

It’s not like where you buy an audio, and it is instantly provided… which is the conventional and convenient way to go, but their delivery is unusual lol.

It wasn’t until I requested my download to be sent, that they actually sent it immediately after waiting for nearly 24 hours.

I could be wrong, but it seems that way.

1 Like

Nooo. That’s just nuts :expressionless:

My strange exam stack XD. The only one missing are the intercessions lol. My logic is like: everything is ready now, I reviewed and studied well, I did my part so now it’s time to focus on maximizing my luck and stop any unlucky stuff from happening lol.

3 Likes

Sigh

Well, whatever. Understandable, from that vantage point.

It’s not like everyone is that way.

Ultimately, it’s a personal choice.

It’s not like it’s that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things … just a window into a different type of scenery.

yawn

Unpopular opinion:
Coffee Table Books are for idiots.
They are decoration items sold at rip-off prices.
And honestly, if someone needs them “as a conversation starter” with someone, then they should rather get a life lol.

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Lol … breathe … some ugly scenarios might play out … recognize them for what they are … a rough shower.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Well, doing it without recognising you’re actually also hurting your self … you have to reverse the whole thing… do the opposite of what you want to heal the pain and release it.

I.E: you ungrateful fuck becomes: sorry for what I said, if I have not been giving you enough, then let me know.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)