Dagon - Limited Access

Thank you

Damn I’m late to this thread so I need to put this dragon to WORK! What are some meaningful and worthwhile requests I can give this dragon that will have lasting effects after the deadline??? I’m already asking it to train and educate my dragon golem servitors. edit: thanks by the way

go with your intuition, ask yourself what you would like to heal or meditate with dagon and ask for his assistance.

1.I’m curious, how exactly are these servers, or dragons, created?

Can you tell me about it?

2.Can I ask Dagon to give birth to his child or clone himself, and continue to accompany me and work with me after the time expires~~~

1 Like

I have problems with the left side of my body and intestines that have been bothering me for a long time. As I asked Him to heal me, my belly began to move on its own. He is really powerful.

2 Likes

Hi @AnimaMundi!

Welcome KY as Star

Welcome Package for New Members
"About the Forum and How to Navigate it (FAQ + Discourse Info)

Forum FAQ
Discourse New User Guide

Search the Forum (before you Ask for Advice)
Ask for Advice

All about NFTs (non-fungible tokens)
Buy/Sell/Trade NFTs - You must be Trust Level 2 to post in the NFT buy/sell/trade thread
READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRADE OR BUY/SELL

About Morphic Field Stacks

Extended Point of No Return Stack
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid

Brain Fields (Dr_Manhattan’s Index)
Permanent vs. Non-permanent Fields Mega Thread

The Sapienmed Catalogue - Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, & Spring Fields

Patreon: Sapien Medicine on Patreon

Audios & Apps:

Sapien Medicine Audios on Gumroad
Sapien Medicine Audios on Spotify
Sapien Medicine Audios on Deezer
Sapien Medicine Apps on Google Play

Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US

To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry but why would you go there? You have use of a wonderful gift for a week and you are asking how to pirate it? It’s issues like this that keep creators from going all-in with their creations.

6 Likes

Nope these are not allowed and I didn’t give it such ability intentionally.

And my stuff are based on higher vibrational energies (light and love). Other than that I don’t share any info related to product creation for obvious reasons. Hope that makes sense

4 Likes

They are made with thought and will and trained by communicating with them - Servitor You're Proud Of - #3 by AnthroTeacher

2 Likes
  1. I really like these occult and other dimensions of knowledge, so I try to ask and understand, and I don’t fully expect the author to share this information, but if it is shared, I will certainly be grateful. This does not mean that I To pirate it.

2. I just came into contact with this message on the last day. I am still contacting him. Naturally, I hope to have more time, but I did not force it. I asked the author and even thought about whether he could communicate with other energy consciousness fields. Combining and giving birth to a third being, I don’t think these inquiries and experimental ideas are bad.

2 Likes

You can start by communicating with your dragon golem, writing in file or on paper, what do you want to achieve, explaining it, visualising, etc.

1 Like

thanks, thanks

1 Like

Dagon commands.

Dagon activate all this commands, into fields and fill me with all this energies for my highest good and highest good of all, to share this power to all of infinity love and protection. Infuse all this into the highest level you can possible infuse it.

Increase my lower dantein with the highest and maximum, chi, jing, vital life, force energy, and the energy that makes the dantain full of energy.

Expand all Danteans, and empower them with as much possible energy while increasing storage capacity to the maximum level it can withhold.

Create an incredible power, of energy in the lower dantain, that radiates through my whole auric field with chi, and heavenly energy from up and the ground opening all my meridians and filling them with the highest vital life force energy, highest love and light, connect all Danteans with harmony.

Unblock and repair all Danteans to the highest possible level while increasing the flow of energy to my whole body, at all times. Unblock all chakras, and expand and make them grow to their highest divine expression. Allow greater flow of energy through the whole body while increasing the capacity to hold energy.

Unblock all chakras to the highest and lowest through the whole body protecting all the chakras, and Danteans from all things that don’t serve me.
Increase the frequency of all spiritual bodies to the highest level, with as much divine energy, and clarity in all of them, purify all spiritual bodies, heal, repair, and strengthen all of them to its highest possible divine expression, and fully awaken and activate all of them, while, pouring all spiritual bodies into the physical body.

Unblock all blocks within my system to the highest decree, mental, spiritual, emotional. Increase my sexual energy to the highest divine expression while, allowing that vital energy to move through my whole body and transmute to the highest divine expression of ojas, and refined vital energies.

Permanently increase my mental frequency to the highest possible level, increase my mind, with absolute purity and inspiration, and clarity, pour heavenly peace through my whole mind, expand my consciousness to the highest level, and increase mental clarity and joy to the highest possible level.
Allow me to fully integrate L90 ethereal form, through my whole body that my higher self sees fit, programmed with the highest energy and shielding energy through my system fully installed in my system that works harmoniously with my unique energy system.

Boost my mp3 player on my pc so all fields downloaded are boosted to the highest decree, that fits my level of consciousness, and level of absorbing its energies, while boosting the amount of time the energy stays in my system, while also storing the fields in my energy body etheric ally, so it can feed me that energy at all times, however this will only work when I say boost to the fields, and it will boost them accordance to the highest level my body can absorb without unbalancing my energy system and it will go back to its original energy signature after the boosting, also you can mentally say how long you can allow any field to pour through you whole being it can be a whole day, or week, and can stop with intentions stop the energy field from running, or vocally by saying stop energy field (name).

Empty all emotional garbage in my system that serves me no good, unblock permanently all mental negativity in my mind, create a field of energy that fully helps my mind of all negativity and uplift my mental energy to the highest level of frequency.

Make the crystal shield file fully imbued in my aura for protection as described below.
Make the most powerful shield of the highest possible protection that can be created through dagon and your highest self that works similar as the crystal shield from PU.

This shield will be made from all vital energies such as the highest expression of jing, chi, shen, ojas, orgone, life force, and fai jing gong, prana, reiki, to create an incredible chi field, while also created from all this crystals, Penfieldite, amicite, Kamphaugite-Y, FLUOR- Phenakite, Cahnite, Ferrinatrite, Cryolite, Strengite, Mazzite, Nastrophite, Línekite, Autunite, Rhodizite, Pertlikite, Huemulite, Herderite, Legrandite, Vesuvianite, Gordonite, Erythrite, Sengierite, Miguelromeroite, Microsommite, Apatite, Datolite, Clinoptilolite K, Milarite, Fluellite pink, Tillmannsite, Natrolite, Chalcomenite, Munakataite, Bazzite, Cavansite, Cinnabar with Galena, Lazulite, Anglesite, Phosgenite, Cuprian Smithsonite, Triplite, Analcime, Titanite, Hematite, apatite programmed with all this energies.

To make an incredible crystal shield that nothing negative can enter, while also charging you with all vital energies at the same time.

Also create an ethereal L90 for highest psychic protection into this shield, while also pouring the highest dimensional geometry into the shield for your highest good and protection.

Imbue the shield, with repel negativity boosted to the highest divine level, while balanced with the highest love and light, allow this shield, to create waves, of cleansing energies from all the crystal, and energies, while pouring white light wave, and divine peace, and vital life force energies to the furthers, areas, and for this cleansing to happen around you at all times, filling your house with all energies infusion of vital energies and cleansing energies.

Fully implement this field into my whole energy body and aura, and make it as large at it fits me.
Regenerate highest sexual energy accumulation to the fastest decrees, while transmuting into ojas, so there is no overwhelm of sexual build up, and flowing that sexual energy through my whole body, and radiate it.

Also permanently implement an armor of energy body, like the armor of glory from sapiens creation, however fully imbued with the highest jing, chi, shen, ojas, orgone, life force, prana, tejas, and reiki through this whole armour, while having the highest divine energy of Penfieldite, amicite, Kamphaugite-Y, FLUOR- Phenakite, Cahnite, Ferrinatrite, Cryolite, Strengite, Mazzite, Nastrophite, Línekite, Autunite, Rhodizite, imbued into the armor with incredible protection and absolute radiance, that glow with divine love, revaluating the whole aura, into the highest level.
This physical armor protects me through all this crystal creating an incredible protection while feeding me all vital life force energies around me this armor.

Open all my chakras with the highest divine expression and energy.

Do a whole reike treatment of the highest level, and pour all vital energies that makes my whole energy system to the highest capacity, increase the frequency of my jing, chi, shen ojas, orgone, tejas to the highest possible level.

Use the penfieldite, etheric crystal highest divine energy of this crystal to always connect to my highest self at all times, and create the highest, connection to source, while using etheric wardite, to fully cleanse my whole being of all negativity and ripple this energy into everything around me, and my shield.

Connect to the highest dimensions of love, and infinity god source, where beings of the highest love, can pour and help me through the etheric phenakite and legrandite, to connect to this higher beings and higher wisdom of love light, to channel this energy to all beings in the earth, with information to liberate, beings into infinity love, and pour divine energy, through this crystals, to everything around me, and if this beings find it beneficial from gods vision, they can share the energy of higher dimensions into this crystals creating a bridge of the highest love and light into this crystal pouring the highest energy into my aura, and into my shield that spreads this energy into all my surroundings. Also while I sleep I would love to connect and it will connect me to higher dimensional spaces, of absolute love and emptiness, to the highest place my consciousness allows.

Create an etheric l90 that feeds the highest life force energy, jing, chi, shen, ojas, orgone, tejas, and vital life force energy that feeds the orgone with infinity supply, of energy until its full, and starts expanding it until this vital life force fluid, and field, expands into my whole aura creating an incredible energy around me of chi energy. It is also programmed to repair and seal the dantein so sexual leakage, or any vital life force leakage does not happen. If for some reason I drain my lower dantein it will instantly repair it, seal it, and fill it with the highest amount of energy again. Also allows the whole energy to move through my whole body so it doesn’t get stuck. It also it programmed with The Acu-atomaton so that field is always helping me in my highest divine expression to move the flow of energy to my whole being.

Create an etheric apatite, with all this crystal energies above, connect it with my spirit guides so they can pour the fields and highest source energy into it, also connect it with my higher self, and connect this apatite with my whole being to resonate in energy, while, pouring the physical and highest divine expression, of jing, chi, shen, ojas, orgone, tejas, reike, life force, into this apatite to become a source of energy nexus, of all fields, and information, light codes activations, and divine highest expression, to pour the highest energy in my being.

Also add, highest divine generation of all vital energies, into the apatite, so it charges me with the highest divine regeneration of this vital energies, so it generates me faster. Also create the most powerful geometrical shape apatite, to empower all this energy, while adding the shape of L90 in the apatite etheric ally to balance all this energies with source energy.

Pour highest geometrical energies into this apatite that suits my highest good to spread this energy through me and around me.

Also connect this apatite, to all ascended master and highest enlightened beings to pour the highest love energy into my shield and the apatite, with the intentions to spread this divine and love energy in this planet, and all beings in the earth and around me with the highest power and love, allow all highest beings of love helping the earth evolve, to pour love into this energies, and through my being, to pour the highest love to all beings, around me, and all uplifting everything into the highest love and to help design and modify, this fields, to become more balanced, and realized, physically in a way that benefits everything and everybody through that infinity wisdom, to create the most amazing love based field for the earth to heal and be filled the highest light, pouring light wisdom into this energies and flourish through the world with the highest power and love, without modifying the core aspects of increasing my vital energies, or lowering the power of the energy, only my highest self, and my intention to increase my energy to the highest level remains.

Allow my higher self to create more powerful fields, that suits my highest expression.
Increase my intuition to the highest level. Allow me to always have highest possible intuition of what is good for me, and if something is a good choice, at all times, make me feel the best possible path to take energetically, allow me to always guide me in the highest level at all times through my whole life through my higher self.

Align my mindscape and thoughts to the highest truth, so correct all my thoughts and ideas that is aligned with the highest clarity, truth, and divine expression of the highest love.

Heal all traumas through my higher self and through dagon.

Pour the highest divine love into who ever access this command, into the highest level, healing all traumas through the realization that everything is love, guided by the higher self. Allow the higher self to channel the highest energies, into who ever access this, and cleanse them to the highest level, while pouring all vital energies.

Upgrade mental clarity and intelligence to the highest level.
Unlock all spiritual potential and talents within you.
Open all positive talents, and information from all past lives, to aid you in this life.
Fully harmonize this fields to suit my highest divine expression and its in coherence to my unique energy system.

Fully open energy sensitivity to its full potential while being protected from all negative influences.
Activate all spiritual bodies.

Anybody who wants to try this command to dagon, allow it to fully integrate this energy through their higher self, to modify it in a way that fully suits their highest expression and level of consciousness into their unique energy system that suits the most in the most balanced way, depending on their intention they can change anything they want from this information, or take certain aspects of it, or add what ever they want to it.

18 Likes

Wow! I’ll use this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unblock or block?

What have been some of the best changes you’ve realized, or features used?

1 Like

I sense that some things have changed, but not profoundly - only on the surface. When it comes to mental and emotional issues, it is likely that things will eventually return to their former state. Anyway, so many thanks to Equilibrium :purple_heart:

2 Likes

After the first impression (I felt strong pressure on my forehead and the whole place “condensing”), my sensitivity was gone. So I haven’t felt much of anything buuuuuut…I gotta say Equilibrium fields sometimes wreck me for some days, they are intense, so we will see. The point isn’t feeling things anyway.

And this may be a coincidence but when I asked to reveal its presence, my cat went very alert and curious and got close to my face, looking through my eyes or maybe even to my third eye. It’s probably still programmed to conceal its presence but who knows…we share a bond with our pets.

Anyway I will remember it with fondness. The initial connection was all I needed.

My gratitude again to Equilibrium for everything :bowing_man:

5 Likes

This is the last dance…
Goodbye Dagon, take care yourself. Grateful for everything

6 Likes

I just had the craziest experience ever…
Ok so i didnt have much time to work with Dagon sińce i started new work and its intensive af.
Yeasterday i came back home did a meditation and i was scripting like crazy with Dagon next to me to tell him about my goals so he could work on my reality.
I was so tired thanked him gave him some tasks to clean the enviroment, protect wildlife etc .
Today i woked up decided to medidate and thank him make every thing clear about my wishes. I did some breathing exercises AND… that’s the best part…

OUT OF NOWHERE… :joy::joy::joy: Song Roy Orbison She’s a mystery to me … Started to PLAY in my head … Not thought of a song but literally it played in my head like a fucking radio :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: best quality of sound ever :sweat_smile:

I had the most intensive emotional release ever.:flushed:

I love servitors with sense of humor :sweat_smile:
And experience was UNREAL

Please Equi :purple_heart:leave Dagon on patreon with us not only we like him but he seems to enjoy this work so much :nerd_face:

This is what’ i call OG.

Thank you @Equilibrium :orange_heart: Dagon :yellow_heart:

You are AMAZING.

9 Likes