Deeper Understanding of the Principles of Morphic Fields

Hello everybody!

After I increasingly integrate morphic fields in my life and these also have a great impact on my way of life, I was wondering how exactly morphic fields work and what there is to consider when using them.

While reading many comments and blog articles still some questions came up where I would be very interested in your opinion or knowledge!

Maybe one or the other has the leisure and joy to share his knowledge. I can imagine that it would help many to understand morphic fields better and to use them even more effectively.

Effect and interaction of morphic fields.

In this blog article (Frequently Asked Questions (Updated Weekly) – Enlightened States) it is said that some fields can be heard directly one after the other and they reinforce each other. Some fields, on the other hand, can cancel each other out. The effect on a person is therefore very individual. Often I read a break of about 30 minutes between different fields is useful. I can understand this practically.

But why is it so? How is this to be understood on an energetic level?

Does a new morphic field created by audio completely overlay an already existing morphic field? Until only the new field prevails. Or with increasing influence does it become a kind of “new mixed field” that contains both fields but each individual field is less intense?

If I listen to fields one after the other, for example play several different audios one after the other: In the positive case with similar effects: Do both fields then co-exist at the same time or is a single large synthetic morphic field created from all positively influencing fields? What about the negative case? Do both fields completely neutralize each other and there is then no field at all (testosterone VS estrogen)?

Does the strength of a field build up progressively or is it completely present within the first second and the length of the audios is merely adapted to the optimal influence time of the respective desired effect? If the second option is true, why is there a recommendation to listen to a field several times in a row if it is already fully effective after listening to it once? What happens on energetic levels if I listen to a field only once or, for example, three times in a row?

Do morphic fields disappear with time? If so, how long do they last? Do they abruptly disappear in intensity from 100% to 0% or does that slowly decrease steadily? This question is not, as answered in the blog article, related to whether the effect in the body lasts permanently, but how long the field sustains itself as a form of energy.

Are we ourselves the product of a single personal morphic field that is permanently influenced by external fields? Or do only our different energy systems interact with morphic fields? And so we benefit indirectly from the influences of the fields.

Blog. "5. can you play multiple fields at once with different devices? ( for example SLR field on mobile + another field on ur pc speakers )

Yes this tends to work. We speak of playing two audios at the same time in one device such as a computer as counterintuitive because the frequencies clash as the device plays both at once… disrupting the original sound in its totality. The original sound is what contains the field so in that sense, the field wouldn’t be streaming anymore."

Does this mean that I can listen to two fields at the same time as long as I use two different audio output devices? So is it possible if I play “Hair-Growth-Boost” on my cell phone and “Shiny and Revitalized Hair” on my PC at the same time?

Pauses.

Does the recommendation to leave a pause between different fields come from the fact that a new field completely overlaps the old one? What’s wrong with listening to a field once every 30 minutes for maximum effectiveness? Since it is the same field, there shouldn’t be an energy overload?

Practically speaking, if I listen to a field “A” that has an effect on the body (for example, weight loss) and immediately after another field B that is aimed at another physical effect (for example, produces stem cells), has the field “A” then only worked for a few minutes until the playing of field B?

Special Fields.

Do I understand it correctly that fields that do not have a direct physical effect (Ego Dissolution, Ojas, 5 Elements, Inner Pillar of Power, Memories of Joy and so on) can be listened to as often as desired directly before or after fields that cause physical changes without negative effects? Such fields would be perfect as a break between fields that cause physical changes.

Ego Dissolution
-Hair-Growth-Boost
-Hair-Growth-Boost
Ojas
Inner Pillar of Power
-Stomach Healing
-Stomach Healing

Is this a good idea? Or should I take a real break without fields?

The same question I ask myself if I can use other forms of energy, such as audios from Spirituality Zone, Maitreya Fields…, as a break, since they do not produce morphic fields but work differently?

Can I listen to different forms of energy at the same time (morphic fields, frequencies, energy frequencies, subliminals)? Since they work in a different way, shouldn’t it work?

Range.

Is there such a thing as a general size or range of fields in terms of length (meters)? Or is it more of a concept and as soon as we can hear the field acoustically we connect to the field - no matter if I am standing one meter from the audio output or hundreds of meters away? Could I theoretically sound a huge room with one audio and everyone would benefit?

Does the effect weaken as we stand farther away? Does the distance to the audio output device matter?

If the fields have something like a range, do they spread out spherically independent of material resistances (e.g. wall)?

Fields in objects (tags)

Are these kind of morphic fields intelligent and affect only the person by whom it is worn? Can I still pass on a field as an object in this case and it will adapt to the new person?

And if so, where is the difference in the energetic effect when we wear tags with morphic fields (for example Vibrational Riser) to audios? Why does simultaneous listening and wearing seem to be possible here after all?

“11. Can you listen to audios while wearing tags? Yes”

Theoretically, could it be that if I wear too many tags at the same time, the fields I listen to acoustically will be negatively affected because there is no more “space” for new fields due to the fields from the tags I wear permanently? To what extent do these fields from items work differently so that wearing them while listening to audios is not a problem here? Meanwhile, it seems to work differently with audios?

„Blog. 4. would it affect other people around you? Environmental fields yes. Other fields that work more on a personal level may likely be rejected by other people’s subconscious minds since they didn’t agree to have sun free tanning energy on their being. It is still possible that they do though. Depends on the proximity though. They can’t quite reject an environmental fields because the fields affect the environment directly and the environment indirectly affects everyone in it."

Fields from audios can affect other people if their subconscious allows it. What about fields from tags (e.g. Vibrational Riser)? Does it affect people close to you?

Is there a limit to the number of fields that are integrated into objects and that I can carry at the same time? Does it have a stronger effect if I carry only one item with me than if I carry for example 5 tags with me? Do they all have then a slightly weaker effect?

As far as I remember there is a tag whose fields are programmed to give off a “mild pranayama” to the environment.

Other

Can there be situations (places) where no morphic fields, except our own, exist? Or are we always surrounded by morphic fields? Basically I ask myself here: Are morphic fields to be understood like energy? That basically everything and everyone consists only of morphic fields. Just like reality can be explained with energy, morphic fields are the cause of everything. What is the “essence” of morphic fields?

Technical

What I’m glad to read is that the audio output device and software setting are not a factor in the effectiveness of the fields. So it absolutely doesn’t matter what I use (MP3 player, a cheap stand-alone box with integrated SD card, format exFat, NTFS…) as long as it plays the audio? Am I understanding this correctly, as long as I can play the audio and hear it acoustically it absolutely doesn’t matter what device, settings, etc… I use?

Is there a difference between the YouTube versions and Patreon audios? Reading some comments I have the feeling that YouTube versions are preferred from some.

Can the filenames of audios be changed as often and in any way? I know from other creators that in rare cases they indicate that the file name should not be changed.

What happens if I change the volume of an audio with Audacity or MP3Gain? Do they still work then? This is important for creating playlists.

I would be very interested to know how I can adjust the fields, also in relation to other technologies, in the most powerful and optimal way.

Thanks a lot for your answers, experiences & opinions :blush: !

7 Likes

Yes, the file name can be changed.

Can u please number all your questions , it will make it easier to answer them.

Also there is a FAQ thread ((link below) that will answer some of your questions. Also use the handy forum search magnifying glass upper right hand side.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’d be glad to answer these questions but it would help so much if they get numbered. It’s rather difficult to follow.

7 Likes

Hi guys, thanks a lot for your respond!

You are absolutely right, so much easier. I restructured it also a little bit. :smile:

1.0 Effect and interaction of morphic fields.

1.1 In this blog article (https://enlightenedstates.com/frequently-asked-questions-updated-weekly/) it is said that some fields can be heard directly one after the other and they reinforce each other. Some fields, on the other hand, can cancel each other out. The effect on a person is therefore very individual. Often I read a break of about 30 minutes between different fields is useful. I can understand this practically.

But why is it so? How is this to be understood on an energetic level?

Does a new morphic field created by audio completely overlay an already existing morphic field? Until only the new field prevails. Or with increasing influence does it become a kind of “new mixed field” that contains both fields but each individual field is less intense?

For Example: If I listen to fields one after the other which means I play several different audios one after the other: In the positive case with similar effects: Do both fields then co-exist at the same time or is a single large synthetic morphic field created from all positively influencing fields?

1.2 What about the negative case? Do both fields completely neutralize each other and there is then no field at all (testosterone VS estrogen)?

2.1 Does the strength of a field build up progressively or is it completely present within the first second and the length of the audios is merely adapted to the optimal influence time of the respective desired effect?

2.2 If the second option is true, why is there a recommendation to listen to a field several times in a row if it is already fully effective after listening to it once?

2.3 What happens on energetic levels if I listen to a field only once or, for example, three times in a row?

3.1 Do morphic fields disappear with time?

3.2 If so, how long do they last? Do they abruptly disappear in intensity from 100% to 0% or does that slowly decrease steadily? This question is not, as answered in the blog article, related to whether the effect in the body lasts permanently, but how long the field sustains itself as a form of energy.

4.0 Are we ourselves the product of a single personal morphic field that is permanently influenced by external fields? Or do only our different energy systems interact with morphic fields? And so we benefit indirectly from the influences of the fields.

5.0 Blog. "5. can you play multiple fields at once with different devices? ( for example SLR field on mobile + another field on ur pc speakers )

Yes this tends to work. We speak of playing two audios at the same time in one device such as a computer as counterintuitive because the frequencies clash as the device plays both at once… disrupting the original sound in its totality. The original sound is what contains the field so in that sense, the field wouldn’t be streaming anymore."

Does this mean that I can listen to two fields at the same time as long as I use two different audio output devices? So is it possible if I play “Hair-Growth-Boost” on my cell phone and “Shiny and Revitalized Hair” on my PC at the same time?

6.0 Pauses.

6.1 Does the recommendation to leave a pause between different fields come from the fact that a new field completely overlaps the old one?

6.2 What’s wrong with listening to a field once every 30 minutes for maximum effectiveness? Since it is the same field, there shouldn’t be an energy overload?

Practically speaking, if I listen to a field “A” that has an effect on the body (for example, weight loss) and immediately after another field B that is aimed at another physical effect (for example, produces stem cells), has the field “A” then only worked for a few minutes until the playing of field B?

7.0 Special Fields.

7.1 Do I understand it correctly that fields that do not have a direct physical effect (Ego Dissolution, Ojas, 5 Elements, Inner Pillar of Power, Memories of Joy and so on) can be listened to as often as desired directly before or after fields that cause physical changes without negative effects? Such fields would be perfect as a break between fields that cause physical changes.

Ego Dissolution
-Hair-Growth-Boost
-Hair-Growth-Boost
Ojas
Inner Pillar of Power
-Stomach Healing
-Stomach Healing

Is this a good idea? Or should I take a real break without fields?

7.2 The same question I ask myself if I can use other forms of energy, such as audios from Spirituality Zone, Maitreya Fields…, as a break, since they do not produce morphic fields but work differently?

7.3 Can I listen to different forms of energy at the same time (morphic fields, frequencies, energy frequencies, subliminals)? Since they work in a different way, shouldn’t it work?

8.0 Range.

8.1 Is there such a thing as a general size or range of fields in terms of length (meters)? Or is it more of a concept and as soon as we can hear the field acoustically we connect to the field - no matter if I am standing one meter from the audio output or hundreds of meters away?

8.2 Does the effect weaken as we stand farther away? Does the distance to the audio output device matter? Could I theoretically sound a huge room with one audio and everyone would benefit?

8.3 If the fields have something like a range, do they spread out spherically independent of material resistances (e.g. wall)?

9.0 Fields in objects (tags)

9.1 Are these kind of morphic fields intelligent and affect only the person by whom it is worn? So, can I still pass on a field as an object in this case and it will adapt to the new person?

9.2 And if so, where is the difference in the energetic effect when we wear tags with morphic fields (for example Vibrational Riser) to audios? Why does simultaneous listening and wearing seem to be possible here after all?

“11. Can you listen to audios while wearing tags? Yes”

9.3 Theoretically, could it be that if I wear too many tags at the same time, the fields I listen to acoustically will be negatively affected because there is no more “space” for new fields due to the fields from the tags I wear permanently?

9.4 To what extent do these fields from items work differently so that wearing them while listening to audios is not a problem here? Meanwhile, it seems to work differently with audios?

„Blog. 4. would it affect other people around you? Environmental fields yes. Other fields that work more on a personal level may likely be rejected by other people’s subconscious minds since they didn’t agree to have sun free tanning energy on their being. It is still possible that they do though. Depends on the proximity though. They can’t quite reject an environmental fields because the fields affect the environment directly and the environment indirectly affects everyone in it."

9.5 Fields from audios can affect other people if their subconscious allows it. What about fields from tags (e.g. Vibrational Riser)? Does it affect people close to you?

9.6 Is there a limit to the number of fields that are integrated into objects and that I can carry at the same time? Does it have a stronger effect if I carry only one item with me than if I carry for example 5 tags with me? Do they all have then a slightly weaker effect?

As far as I remember there is a tag whose fields are programmed to give off a “mild pranayama” to the environment.

10. Can there be situations (places) where no morphic fields, except our own, exist? Or are we always surrounded by morphic fields? Basically I ask myself here: Are morphic fields to be understood like energy? That basically everything and everyone consists only of morphic fields. Just like reality can be explained with energy, morphic fields are the cause of everything. What is the “essence” of morphic fields?

11.0 Technical

What I’m glad to read is that the audio output device and software setting are not a factor in the effectiveness of the fields.

11.1 So it absolutely doesn’t matter what I use (MP3 player, a cheap stand-alone box with integrated SD card, format exFat, NTFS…) as long as it plays the audio? Am I understanding this correctly, as long as I can play the audio and hear it acoustically it absolutely doesn’t matter what device, settings, etc… I use?

11.2 Is there a difference between the YouTube versions and Patreon audios? Reading some comments I have the feeling that YouTube versions are preferred from some.

11.3 Can the filenames of audios be changed as often and in any way? I know from other creators that in rare cases they indicate that the file name should not be changed.

11.4 What happens if I change the volume of an audio with Audacity or MP3Gain? Do they still work then? This is important for creating playlists.

I would be very interested to know how I can adjust the fields, also in relation to other technologies, in the most powerful and optimal way.

Thanks for your answers, experiences & opinions :blush: !

7 Likes

Scientific innovations harness noise and acoustics for healing

2 Likes

Oof… this is a lot. All right, let’s do this lol.

1.1 Well, the reason for this is moreso logical. If you listen to energy clearing after listening to unconditional love, repel negative energy and high vibration… then you are clearing those energies you listened to before since energy clearing clears up your whole energy system. This is why energy system is recommended before you listen to any audios.

As for fields overlaying other fields… it all depends really. When you listen to a hormone boosting field, the field is basically giving directions to your body to produce more of that hormone. The field is like pressing some buttons in your body that active a part of it. The extra stimulation of such hormones obviously remains for hours in the same way taking some testosterone pills would. It’s not the energy itself.

Now, listening to unconditional love would relay this energy pattern into your aura for the next several hours or even rest of the day (varies per person). Our energy patterns have many field patterns as a part of it already. Our body’s natural state has behavioral patterns, hormonal patterns, brain patterns, sexual patterns, ext… that recur on a daily basis and give you a very consistent unique signature.
Anyways, our fields just become a part of your signature for the next few hours. Fields don’t quite mix with each other when you listen to one after the other. They just continue affecting your whole beingness in different ways.

That being said… field’s effects can compound on one another. Like listening to 5 love audios one after another would enhance the feeling of love within and outside yourself quite a bit. It would be felt more and more strongly each time. Or 5 brain fields one after another would have compounded effects.

1.2 Two fields that neutralize eachother are usually based more on an energetic nature. Like best path and glory neutralize eachother because glory is pushing towards you to be successful with your goals. Best path is pushing you towards the path that leads to the most happiness (which often isn’t aligned with your current goals). But listening to testosterone and estrogen will still mean that you will get the extra testosterone and the extra estrogen since these are natural processes in your body you are simply activating.

2.1 Does the strength of a field build up progressively or is it completely present within the first second and the length of the audios is merely adapted to the optimal influence time of the respective desired effect?

The strength of the field Is the same all throughout the audio. The energy is consistently what it is from the very beginning. What may build up progressively is your awareness of it and its effect on you. Length of the audio is often adapted to optimal influence time although truthfully, some audios are a bit shorter than they should be so repeated listens are sometimes best to get preferred result. For example, unstoppable willpower is 2 minutes long. Although powerful, I think a few listens is best for an audio of that length.

Some audios are short like this because… that’s the length of the song when they were created.

2.2 The recommendation is because optimal results for that audio may require several listens.

2.3 Listening to the audio once makes the field a part of your audio for a while. Three times in a row reinforces its energy and effect on you for a longer period of time. Just enhances its effect really.

3.1 Yes morphic fields disappear with time. Our bodies naturally reject outside energy pattern after a certain period of time. When you listen on a daily basis or carry a pendant, then over time they become a part of your energy pattern and remain consistent just like all the other patterns that make up who you are.

3.2 The morphic fields gradually decrease and not so abruptly. It sustains itself long enough to have residual effect on you. But how long it sustains itself usually depends on the person. The fields tend to sustain themselves longer in more energy sensitive people with receptive auras. More closed and damaged energy systems tend to repel its sustainability a bit quicker. This is different for everyone though. Sustainability depends on your energy system. Fields are fluid and adapt to your energy system. Merge with it and become a part of it. Although not quite the same at all but I’ll use the analogy anyways, it’s kinda like viruses that try to merge with your cells and they become part of you for a while until your body fights them off and reject them.

4.0 I don’t quite get what you mean by this question but I’ll try to answer. We are all made up of energy of course. Energy in so many different forms from the subatomic particles to the organs. Organs may be ‘physical’ and not seem as flowing energy but it still is. It is energy condensed to a very slow vibration. It’s sort of like those fans that go at extremely high speeds and emit light that make it look like it’s just kinetic energy. But when you start slowing down the speed of the fan and then stop it completely, you get the physical fans themselves. In reality, everything is essentially kinetic energy that is vibrating quickly and when you slow it down, you get physical reality as we are now. It is sort of an illusion. A hologram projection in the same way those fans are creating ‘energetic holographic projections.’ It’s just the opposite in reality.

So back to the question… Morphic fields are basically what tell all these energy systems what to do. They are patterns that give something consistent form. Like coding in a computer that keep the operating system functioning consistently. It is negentropy. Order. Order requires organized systems that know what to do and do it consistently to maintain itself in stable condition. So we are not morphic fields but moreso the product of morphic fields telling all the energy/bodily/mental systems that make us who we are, what to do and how to be. And yes, our bodies too. Our cells follow these energetic patterns to know what to do. DNA is considered the coding that grants cells the knowledge of what to do and it is of course. But DNA is also made up of energetic components from which information is coded. This information is the morphic fields.

As for benefiting indirectly from the influences of fields… Depends. The bodily fields tell the cells what to do. And the cells then create the desired effects. So technically indirectly. Because as I was just mentioning morphic fields are simply informational energy. Direction. So indirectly and directly truly. Hope that answers as I went off track there :D

Are we ourselves the product of a single personal morphic field that is permanently influenced by external fields? Or do only our different energy systems interact with morphic fields? And so we benefit indirectly from the influences of the fields.

5.0 Blog. "5. can you play multiple fields at once with different devices? ( for example SLR field on mobile + another field on ur pc speakers )

Yes you can listen to two fields at the same time as long as I use two different audio output devices. If you can manage that through your computer then sure. Technically, playing two fields from same device can still work fine but sometimes because the speaker is playing two sounds at once, it distorts the original frequencies of sound in the audios and basically changes the audios original sound which contains the field.

6.1 No, the recommendation to leave a pause between different fields does not come from the fact that a new field completely overlaps the old one. It is recommended sometimes to allow a certain field to better integrate into your body before listening to the next one. But I don’t think this completely necessary. Doesn’t have to be done.

6.2 You can listen to a field once every 30 minutes to increase effectiveness but even if it is the same field, it might cause energy overload. Depends on the field too. I think love or high vibration is fine to do something like this but at the same time, I think it’s over excessive. It’s like drinking another cup of coffee every 30 minutes. For what?

I think a lot of the world has come to believe that more is better. But in truth, more isn’t. Your body is a machine that needs to rest heal and create changes. Overstimulating with the same thing over and over again can overwhelm it or cause it to reject it.

If you listen to a field that has an effect such as weight loss and then right after listen to stem cells, then stem cells would not have a diminishing effect on the weight loss. The body is perfectly capable of doing multiple things at once. It always is! So, it can work on burning fat while at the same time producing new stem cells.

7.1 Fields such as Ego Dissolution, Ojas, 5 elements and so on can be listened to more often than physical ones yes and don’t have diminishing effects on physical fields. I would still say listening to too much of them at once can still overwhelm but for the most part, it’s fine truly. That stack is completely fine. The best way to find out what field stacks work best for you is by trying them out. I think taking breaks between fields in the day is a good way to let your body/energy system integrate and not give it 50 other things to do at the same time. But some people can do this and still get maximum effects. You got to try it to see for yourself.

7.2 You can use other channel’s energy audios if you’d like. But no matter what you use… even subliminals… can overwhelm your body if you’re doing too much at once. Your mind/body can only absorb so much at once.

7.3 If you mean you can listen to different forms of energy at the same time as in having them all on at the same time, then you may still run into the same issue I mentioned before. Playing different audios from the same device can tend to change up the original sound because of your speakers playing both at once. That makes it into a different audio altogether and not the original with the field/energy.

8.1 Range of fields is more of a concept and as soon as we can hear the field, we connect to it. But also fields are energetic so they can fill a room and become a part of the ambient energy. You may not even need to hear it at that point.

8.2 The effect does not weaken as we stand farther away. Distance doesn’t matter. And theoretically yes, the sound in huge room can affect everyone as it would become a part of the rooms ambient energy. Only thing is, that you would definitely need to play it quite a number of times for this effect. It also helps if you mentally use up your focus and energy to direct the energy outwards and into the whole room for this really to work. Other people’s subconscious minds may still reject the energy anyways. But the vibe of the place can certainly be changed by this.

8.3 Walls actually get in the way of fields. They do have physical resistances.

9.1 Fields on pendants are no different than the ones in audios. They are not made with the person in mind. Fields are fluid and flow/adapt into the kind of energy you have. The intelligence is more in a sense that it naturally attunes and works with how you work. It is like water. It fills you up in the way you are formed.

You can give away a field to someone else and it would then adapt to them. Remember, fields are informational energy directing your energy to do specific things. So now you are granting this person background coding to direct their body or mind in some way.

9.2 The only difference between tags and audios is that you are wearing the tag all the time and the audio you listen to and have the field emitted and stay with you for a long period of time. Field remains in your aura always when wearing a pendant. The advantage to audios is that when you play them, the energy is like taking a shower with this energy. It’s more in your face and direct. A tag is like staying a jacuzzi of this energy all day to the point you just get used to it and don’t feel it as much over time. It just blends in over time.

As for simultaneous listening and wearing… of course you can do this.

9.3 The fields you listen to acoustically would not be negatively affected if you have too many tags on. If by negative you mean that your energy system might not create too drastic of an effect, this is possible. Telling your body to do too much at once is like having 100 programs in your computer running and adding 100 more. Your computer processing will be slow and it won’t quite be able to do certain tasks efficiently or not do some at all. So I wouldn’t call it space. Your aura has the space. It’s moreso capacity to do so much at once.

That being said, when you wear certain tags or fields all the time, they sort of blend into your energy and the processing becomes more natural to your body… so… listening to other fields would still work quite fine. I’m thinking moreso if someone is wearing like 7 tags that this could be an issue.

9.4 No the fields from tags do not work differently from audios. You don’t really have to worry about listening to fields while wearing tags/pendants. They aren’t going to counteract or anything like that.
9.5 Fields from tags/pendants affect people can affect people close to you but as I said before, their subconscious can still and often does, reject the energy. That being said, since your fields affect the vibe of your environment, there usually tends to be an indirect effect from the fields.

9.6 Just letting you know that we aren’t currently selling any tags. But to continue on… It is usually best to stick to no more than 3-4 tags/pendants at once. Less you wear, the more attention that field can give to your energy system/body. It’s like I mentioned with computers. Making the computer do too many tasks at once can make it go slower. These new energies are new programming. It’s like downloading new programs and having them play on the background. Having 5 tags/pendants can yes, end up having slighter effects… with some fields having stronger effect on you than the others. (That is dependent on you and can’t be objectively determined.)

1. I explained this several questions ago. Morphic fields are informational energy. Background coding that tells energy how to behave.

You ask if there can be situations where no morphic fields except our own exist. Well… not really. Fields aren’t some outside sentient thing trying to enforce things on you or other people. It is simply a function of negentropy. It is direction for energy to have consistent/permanent form.

The essence of morphic fields is consciousness. Energy is form, consciousness is direction. Fields are the conscious patterns that consciousness forms over repetition, to give energy permanent patterns…

11.1 No it does not matter what you use to play the audio. As long as you can play the audio and hear it acoustically, the device does not matter.

11.2 There is no difference between youtube and patreon audios. Same audios except patreon audios can be downloaded in their original form.

11.3 Yes you can change the file names.

11.4 Changing the volume is fine in audacity. But… changing tone, pitch and things like that will change the audio entirely and not give you the same original sound of the audio. The original sound is what contains the field. The original energetic signature. So tampering with it will give you a whole new energy signature from which the field does not emanate. We had to do this with copyright free audios from public domain that others use. We changed the tone and pitch a little bit so we could have a unique energy signature to our audio. Otherwise, using the original without changing it all would mean that our field would emit for anyone using that copyright free audio in other videos and whatnot. So we’re careful with that.

But changing the volume is fine.

37 Likes

Woah!

As up to this moment and talked about in different occasions in the forum, i thought we could only play two fields at the same time if one of them was environmental, not two fields of say body healing or changes. (Understood before that it needed 2 separate devices but still only one environmental in one device and any other field in a second device)

Now you saying this would be great, because for instance i play BoL x 2 early in the morning then other fields and some others later on etc, but sometimes if i have long stacks during the day i dont play BoL again so i use that time for a different field and i always think like results as a whole (like daily targets) would be faster and settle deeper if BoL was at the beginning of each stack so all fields in the day would bring the effects of it in the same amount or strength whatever we wanna call it.

But now i guess i could do that BoL on one device and then the ‘x’ stack in a different device.

Same with like Elemental Alchemical or Smart Reiki, or Brain fields, even tho they are smart, the energy could go faster to the area that is desired to be fixed in the other device.

For instance:

Smart skin tightener, maybe i want the skin on my belly tight, but other places are okayish. I feel like it works gradually but noticeable all around, but i would love it to be just focus on the belly. Yes perhaps smart makes it understand where i needed first, lets say my arms, but i want the belly first! Not the arms lol

So i could be playing the smart skin + stomach shrinking and voilà :partying_face:

So pretty pinky sure we can do this?

This would be the bomb!!!

Anyway, it was a really good in depth read! Never tired of learning more about all of this, thank you and the OP for the questionnaire :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the detailled answers SammyG & the time you put into this! :heart_eyes:
Everytime I see you (Webinars) you’re always ready to help other people! Your have a great personality!

I really appreciate you for that. Helps me a lot! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Yes it works. It is always better to listen to one at a time for better effects though.

But you know, sometimes we are in a rush and we have a few fields we want to listen to before going somewhere lol.

8 Likes

Thats great but ill be doing that just to like direct perfectly the other energy jaja

Pretty much

BoL
Smart Reiki
Smart Skin
KQ
Jing/Chi
Acu-automaton
Elemental Alchemy

While playing the specific target.

My God. This is gonna be amazing :heart_eyes: thank you

2 Likes

Ok, disclaimer - what I say is not the standard recommended practice. As Sammy said, using one field at a time is probably better and more effective. I tried something a little wild haha

Day 1: Ate a Chipotle bowl with cheese, queso dip and sour cream. Noticed 2 pounds weight gain (could be water weight) - bloated tummy (I don’t do much diary), and a sense of discomfort.
Day 2: Ate the same as above, but played the above multiple audios (way too many at one shot said my head, but I tried anyway) for around 20-min during lunch. This stack was created by our friend Lucas (he is around here somewhere)… No bloating, no discomfort, belly flat, no weight gain.
Day 3: Same as Day 1, no stack. Showed ~1.5 pounds gain, discomfort, bloated.
Day 4: Same lunch, but heard the stack along with lunch for 30-min. No weight gain, no discomfort, no bloating.

This stack that plays audios together certainly seemed amazingly effective - I have now tried this with 6 meals - works every time - and I only mentioned it to @This_Boy_Here - and this thread steered toward that topic around the same time! So throwing it out here (with thanks to Lucas) in case someone wants to try it. Do note the disclaimer though :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

“Become whole” haha!

So you embrace the self that loves to indulge #noguilt

So uhm… where is Mr Lucas at? :smirk:

3 Likes

Haha not sure what is Lucas’ latest username here :slight_smile:

Again, Self Love seems to be his idea haha… (good one though, I paid extra attention to it after you pointed out)… :rofl:

Lucas, if you’re reading, welcome to comment haha… He is a young gentleman who is very driven and hard working. A year ago, he messaged me saying he was not getting results. Gave him some suggestions and wow, he has come a long way. At 18 if he can do this, sky is the limit by the time he is my age :slight_smile: Very persistent, consistent and results are showing…

8 Likes

Ahh id love to learn how to bundle on youtube.

That list looks great

What if you play KQ before the list :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: you think itd be too much?

Itd last longer…

@Lucas if you feel shy commenting here, you can PM id love to know how to get lists like that one.

(If you want)

3 Likes

Luna knows me too well. I do play KQ before it once :smiley:

3 Likes

What do you think the effect will be if we mix the Vibration Series, Soul Restoration series + Aura/Energetic Body repair, De-inhabitor combo, and Bhoot Boots?

3 Likes

Not a good idea - they all do different things, and not similar/non-contradictory things.

In my personal opinion, complex fields as well as those with clearing/removal functions - are best heard on their own. I would personally not mix the last three with any others.

In the case of complex fields, Captain does a LOT of things. So you never know which aspect of Field A contradicts with other aspects of Field B.

14 Likes

Got it. How do we know if a field is complicated?

1 Like

Thanks Sammy!
Learned a lot from your detailed reply.

Hmm, this actually means that ALL morphic fields are negentropic!

And then, from my understanding, this means that there are several layers, levels and steps of negentropy taking place:

First when the morphic field orderes the energy, then when the energy condenses into matter, then when small matter particles organize themselves into bigger matter particles etc.
…up to the level of our complete physical body.

So I assume when the Captain specifically writes that a field is “Negentropic” or “Smart”, does he mean that then there are additional layers of negetropy going on and what the field brings into order?

5 Likes