I have never gotten results from subs and fields (anything) nor do i feel anything? What could be the potential issue?

I don’t “feel” immediate anything from Jing.

1 Like

Yes I don’t feel energy audios. used many from Dreamseeds and none induced an effect on me. I’m thinking its some deep rooted belief that tells my body and subconscious to repel the fields as the other user suggested but not sure.

because the thing is no audio works from any creator. that’s what confuses me

Feeling isn’t representative of effects. Think of it as an advantage, likely your nervous system is very robust.

1 Like

Probably that. never thought of these issues to be honest

You might have already been advised this and have already tried it but try qigong

it’s energy work and it allows you to feel chi inside your body and makes you very energy sensitive, worked more than the energy course ime

Even if not for fields it’s a practice that everyone can benefit from, it has so many benefits :nerd_face::grin: Try it and stick with for a few months and you’ll see many benefits ranging from peace to lots of energy

Good luck, hope fields work for you soon :heart:

Thankyou very much then. I will try soon

2 Likes

Try this!

Im not sure if you have checked this thread but has a lot of ideas

From No Results to Great Results

Also dont mix subs with morphic fields in case you do like back to back one after the other

I dont have anything against subs i have used them myself, but they are tricky if you are using MF as well because they use totally different approaches.

And subs are strong to wire your brain to literally just focus, accept and trigger changes withing/outside you, its like they start in your brain (subconscious mind) but the whole body is in a raw line focus on the commands the brain releases.

So your brain might get confused/all over with the different approaches mixed.

There are 3 ways you can integrate MF:

One is the brain accepting them fully, deeply (if you use subs then brain be busy with the strong pull of subs)

Two, through the aura, and that aura better be strong, no leakages etc otherwise it wont absorb as much

Then 3, once inside they run up and down through the inner energy systems, more specifically the Meridians, so if them weak too, the energy of the fields wont get a good grip to stay and work, having well developed chakras help too.

Have you analyzed in depth these things?

Check this post i made long time ago, honestly up to this day i use things from it and its how ive been able to sustain and integrate long play list all day long plus wearing tags and mandalas.

The more and consistently i do it the more i notice i integrate

Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems

And last maybe get

The Malleable Ego

Combined with the new slrv3

Make your list of affirmations (obviously focused not on the things you want but on integrating, accepting, being receptive etc for all the fields, believing they can be mixed, body is strong, brain is capable etc)

While playing those 2

Try that for a couple of weeks, maybe it will do the trick, if not then you do the same process at the beginning of each list with the affirmations for the specific aims you are targetting.

And yes. You can also do that before the subs

4 Likes

The Core strengthening field is pretty easy to feel after the 2nd or 3rd listen. It’s not on YouTube, but it’s on Patreon.

How long have you been using ego dissolution fields for? Have you also tried The Path to wholeness course?

Personally I wouldn’t recommend Guided Path to Wholeness unless for somebody who has clear idea what they really want or need to change to achieve something.

I have purchased it, but didn’t went further than reading descriptions, I don’t understand how to follow it in a meaningful way.

Psychic University has a “Crystal Alchemy for Unblocking Results with Fields” field on their Patreon, maybe that could help.

1 Like

Good comment.

OP mentioned using PonR, but didn’t specify his exact playlist (and how many times he used each field) and how long he used it.

1 Like

first of
I think the person needs to list his expectations.
what is he using, what is he expecting and how much is used.

secondly.
really?

Do you take medicine or drugs?
does it work for you?

Do you actually have diabetes or some from of it and wonder how come weight loss isnt working.
(cause you should instead fix the actual problem, not the symptom)
Are you trying to attract somebody specifically?

I am trying to figure out exactly what here isnt working.

are you also complaining on the subliminals sites.
What have they told you?

also i dont know if it is a he or whatever else
I just used it in a general form.

In a general way, you also cannot attract money or luck or even love
if you think you do not you deserve it.
Or have some deeper reason internally.

THIS is what a block is, it isnt some woo woo abstract thing that we made up.

You cannot get this, because you are mentally rejecting it.
whatever previous experience you have had that put you in that lack of mindset.

31 Likes
2 Likes

Yes.
How about “better results with sapiene medicine fields”? :wink:

But what to do with the process? How to identify what is “better”?

It can take longer than 1.5 years to get consistent results. Takes time to build your awareness and energy body. Persevere.
In life it takes a lot longer than that to reach certain goals too. I’m working on goals years on in… climbing the mountain so to speak. One foot after the other, it’s gruelling.

Maybe try gratitude enhancing ones. Kind of opens you up and if you haven’t already, meditate

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t 1.5 years a bit of a stretch?

I know the achievement of results differs from person to person, but nowadays we have more stronger and advanced fields that can speed up the process.

I know it can take maybe 1.5 years for more deeper and permanent results, but shouldn’t someone with discipline and the correct tools achieve results much sooner?