Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork

Both sounds fine to me

I personally stopped looping a while ago, I think 20-30 minutes max should suffice

5 Likes

Got it, how have been your results so far? Are you using both of them??

1 Like

I unfortunately dont have this one yet as money is tight

But I use the maxilla one with great results, I got great cheekbones now

they are now my strong point in my face

9 Likes

This is so helpful, thank you garou, I only own maxilla one so far but maybe in a day or two i will buy this one and I will experiment and post here my feedback, I am really excited.

4 Likes

So
Maxilla masterwork
Marquardt masterwork
And
Divine beauty by PU

Will definitely help me with my career

5 Likes

This is my playlist at the moment:

The reason why i play Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction is because I want to take the pressure off certain areas through the physical changes and Acu-automaton is to spread everything equally over the whole effected areas. Maybe include Bone and Organ Breathing and even Bone Shaker.

11 Likes

Namaste Robby,

Thank you for sharing the above list, may I ask why Marquardt first and maxilla later?

1 Like

Just preference Ayesha and because the music is more upbeat so i can relax after that part :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gotcha, thank you sir.

2 Likes

Jon also suggested someone to include Stem Cells Targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck

2 Likes

The audios I listen to to reinforce the effects of the NMM field (this one):

• Bone Shaker
  • Plasma Protocol 1 (acts on muscles and bones)

And other energies mandala that help according to my pendulum .

I find that my cheekbones are slightly lifted :slightly_smiling_face:. I bought the field on May 8th.

I had 3 hours mirror when I questioned on this field. I think it will bring me a lot of positive changes :relieved:

8 Likes

An energy field of a private group, I will say no more :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Finally got this.

See y’all later in my movie entry scene

IMG_1273

15 Likes

Anyone else tongue feels more closer to roof of their mouth? My tongue is just latched onto the roof completely lol.

4 Likes

Between the maxilla masterwork and this one, which one would you rather get if you had to choose one?

1 Like

Maxilla imo because maxilla is what makes you conventionally attractive. I consider this one like a supporting enhancing beauty field.

8 Likes

This + maxilla definitely made me look more handsome. I can see my face turning more chiseled and into a square face sort of. I can’t stop looking at myself, I feel so sexy. Last night I had this playing + maxilla all night btw. Tonight going to loop both all night again.

Today i was at my dad’s restaurant to help him out and a regular customer of mine who is a sweet women complimented me. She said there is something different about me, it’s like I gotten more handsomer.

My brother and sisters were also trying to pinpoint why I look different, def going to shock them with my full transformation.

31 Likes

my guy💪🏻

1 Like

I don’t know what happened but I developed a sore throat from listening to this lol. Everytime I listen to this I feel sensations in my throat, that’s cool because that means there’s some structuring going on probably. Been looping all night.

My update is I’m looking more handsome. I don’t know about girls checking me out because I’m focused on SR journey right now, but I do get some compliments. Anyways, see ya next week again with my next update.

16 Likes

This works as mandala?