The Legendary Hair Serum

I mean…if you can pull it off… it’s not a bad look…

But seriously…what Luna said.

8 Likes

Haha.

I think i get why he asked that.

Maybe he thought as per the fields picture that is how hair would grow with this field :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

ahh yes… makes sense.

3 Likes

thank you to this audio for wasting 5 months of my time without success, ha ha

8 Likes

Read this :point_up_2:

4 Likes

My man !! Hope youre good.

I was thinking how to approach and recover your hair with Sapien Med Tools.

I think you can have a beautiful hair , and its not time of surrender.

If you feel open to suggestions , i think you can pair the hair serum or replace to change the treatment from other angles. I will assume the person on the picture its you . Nice to meet you man!

This is the first option you can pair /replace ( whatever you feel its appropiated ) and then treat you in a holystic way . To find fix and heal all your body and resulting into a beautiful hair.

Then This is the second (not less immportant , just another approach=)

This helps with alot of things and you can read how people even recover his hair .

As always , results may vary , which is good , because everyone its different and unique.

Personally think you should nnot surrender in your journey to reach beautiful and healthy hair .

Some ways work , some ways not at all.

You can always update on forum your progress. Here we can help you!

15 Likes

Sounds quite similar to the lymphatic effusion doesn’t it guys? Lol

2 Likes

Yeah man some fields just won’t work for you

1 Like

Not to be mean or anything, I just want to help you, but trying fixing your mentality, mentality is key to achieving anything, the sad reality is that you will never achieve the hair you want with the mindset you have, how about you try focusing on some mental health fields?! Start off with the mental health album! Hope all is well and you succeed

3 Likes

Take away the “need” for it to work and replace with “I don’t NEED it to work” Then it will. Try a letting go or any field that’s about attachment.

5 Likes

The bald spots are more stubborn, this field has been growing my hair faster and stronger. Looks more full but still waiting for my receding hairline to fill, no rush though.

I was watching “what if” yesterday and it had an episode where everyone was saying how gorgeous nd really perfect Thors hair is, made me excited in a few years when people start saying that to my hair :laughing:

11 Likes

I used this and version 3. The structure of my hair is different from before, and my hair is getting longer and longer.

There is still a long way to go❤️
I also add shiny hair, the hair is straight and not frizzy

Don’t expect the result but the result is unexpected
I forgot to add it. Recently I started to eat deep-sea fish oil.

18 Likes

Can I use headphones when working without speakers?

3 Likes

what’s up??? magical blend? :D played just for 5 SECONDS and I can’t stop touching my hair?? :D and parts that have been growing (thanks to smart hair stylist!!) now feel more elongated??? :smiley:
WHAT JUST HAPPENEDDDDD :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I’ve already been SO impressed with smart hair!! I’ll explain on the thread later BUT it’s been making my hair SO much smoother and been making my hair grow???

but… this is crazy haha! 5 seconds???

17 Likes

Use as much as you need. Can I sleep in a loop?

2 Likes

Hello, I’m using the Dutasterided Scalp and the Shiny and Revitalized Hair field.
Is this field way stronger than the 2 fields I’m using? :pray:

1 Like

You can very much assume it is. Legendary fields like this that have a combination of multiple already existing fields have much stronger effects because of the synergy. Results will come faster. But of course, it is never an absolute necessity to buy such legendary fields.

4 Likes

To all the males that have been using this field, did you any of you experience side effects because of the dutasteride component? According to the description it should not occur because it is localized at the scalp only but a couple of post from the dutasteride field thread got me a little worried.

If I didn’t read those comments above I would have bought this field already, got me a little paranoid. I take my hormonal health very seriously so I’d rather stay bald for the rest of my life than to sacrifice my DHT levels for a full head of hair (hyperbolically speaking)

@Captain_Nemo Could you chime in on this? The dutasteride field is a little bit older than hair serum so IF it has some unforeseen problems would this be fixed in the Hair serum field?
Not looking to stir anything up here as I’m a huge fan of the productions, think I’ve invested at least 1500 euros into premium fields in 2021 but none of them had comments about side effects like this.
Basically I’m looking for a guarantee that this won’t have a negative impact on my physical health. I’m a real scaredy cat when it comes to side effects, especially hormonal ones because they are not easy to fix.
Appreciate the input :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Never an issue with dutasteride or hair serum, been using since their release daily almost.

7 Likes

:point_up_2:

8 Likes