The Manhattan Method

Yup

1 Like

Got a 89 on developmental psychology, kinda my fault because I didn’t study much but I did understand 90% of the content of the exam, and that’s me barely studying. Imagine actively studying lmao.

16 Likes

Before, I would actively study and the best grade I could get is between 70 to 80. I would have to study 3-5 hours per day to get this grade. After, I barely study, I focus my whole learning into thinking with Manhattan, I just can’t go back to taking notes all the time, it’s so time wasteful and redundant for me.

15 Likes

Get this field for these reasons:

1. In a school or university that requires lots of studying time (5-8 hours), those hours could potentially be reduced to 2-3 hours.

2. If you want to enjoy your life, don’t make study your whole life. Enjoy your life, release the stress of not being able to grasp the concept because this field will help you grasp the content.

3. If you’re passionate in a subject, we are never a master of anything. We are always learning. The best master is the one who
    is always learning.

4. If you hate taking notes and rather do minimal note taking and think a lot about the subject.

5. To excel at anything basically. If you can understand the concept, you are one step ahead in being able to excel.

I just love this fucking field so much lmao. I wish it would have a mandala because I want to be smart all day long.

22 Likes

Will this also helps in intuitively knowing the right answer to the MCQs? :eye:

This has excellent information about the recent brain fields.

6 Likes

I would say this helps build a better understanding of the subject you are studying, but if you actively study enough, that you can intuitively articulate thoughts into your words, then yes, this should help.

I didn’t actively study too much though as I am training my mind to do critical thinking, so I haven’t touched on the part of intuitively knowing, but if I do reach that level, I will let you guys know.

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve come to the realization that this field on it’s on before studying is enough to retain knowledge and a pretty mental visual of whatever you researched.

Studying for at least a hour and a half and I retained pretty much everything that I went over. I blew through test in like 5-7 minutes. I made an 85 but I feel that’s because the teacher has a tendency to throw absolute random questions in there that wasn’t emphasized in the homework or quizzes.

But it’s still amazing to have that feeling of dominating a test because you KNOW majority of what’s presented to you.

Also I love how this field sometimes gives me that screen inside my head when I’m relaxed. I was pretty much recalling the information from what I was mentally seeing. Can’t wait to get my hands on Manhattan 8k res with this.

10 Likes

@Phi
You don’t need to remember if you understand,
Next thing you’ll look around and it will be so obvious learning these things won’t make any sense

Go for it man :muscle:

We’re building an army of geniuses :sunglasses:

19 Likes

It seems that this field, in addition to giving skills that can be acquired in many years of development,
also gives new ones compared to those who have years or decades of experience; a kind of “student surpassing the teacher”, but in surprisingly narrow terms.

3 Likes

Looking back at how I used to process and remember information, it all seems so forced and rigid to me now.

My articulation when I speak has improved a lot and my mind is so receptive and clear at times that it feels almost like I’m floating.

I think the field is starting to really kick in now, and I’m beginning to understand what it’s truly capable of. It’s one thing to read the description and hear about how great it is, but to experience it first hand… it’s just incredible.

18 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ugh I need a sale moment :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Woke up this morning at 5am because yesterday I wasn’t satisfied with the study material. I couldn’t just leave it be and go to class today without understanding. It was like this urge growing stronger and stronger, it is about 8am right now and I felt satisfied by 30% haha.

8 Likes

Just a heads up for those who also use subliminals as well, this does in fact boost the speed of them by a lot from my experience. I was experimenting with a desired body subliminal the past couple of nights and after 3 loops of this I could feel the pain from change when using the subliminal. Felt like my shoulder blades and back was being pushed into different places and it did kinda hurt.

Also with a male beauty one I noticed a more pleasing appearance and a sharper jawline after two days. I reduced my stack quite a lot and i get a lot more out of this field and anything I else play now. I’ve finally come to the understanding that less is indeed more beneficial.

8 Likes

Even when you don’t think you can do it and then maybe others ask you to do it through certain activities, you might find yourself surprised that those skills are already there, 10 meters ahead.

2 Likes

Ok, so I have just hit through a breakthrough as to why I struggled getting good grades in the past even when I take large sums of notes. This will be a little bit lengthy. Ever since the beginning of listening to this field, I have been able to change my way of thinking (former linear and passive thinker) to thinking as an active learner.

I completely disregarded taking linear notes (writing as I read from start to end). I just read and group all the key words and concepts to find a relationship. Once I find a relationship, I revise the relationship to make sure everything makes sense, if it doesn’t, I do alot of critical thinking and seeing which doesn’t add up or does add up.

Once a relationship is formed through drafted mind map, I do alot of deep questioning to how gauge how well I can produce my answers. If I’m not sure of my answer, I randomly skim through random order of chapters to hit every random concept into my brain and making a deeper relationship. This is complicated but that’s just how I wired myself to do so. I try my best to make learning a curiosity, rather than just learning for the sake of knowing the material.

One point I reached that caused me to reach a realization with this field is memory isn’t just reading and processing, then being instantly stored in the brain. No, interrelationships of everything is how memory is formed intuitively, hence why I am able to remember so much without taking much notes :thinking:. Basically if there is no relationship between A and B, there’s not really much to remember alone, your brain is not taking something that is alone a priority.

I also took some course on how brain is survival and thrive, anything that is a solution to our brain for survival will be instantly made long term memory, similarly if we were to discover a pattern of relationships which triggers the brain survival mode, we can intuively understand the concept. If the brain just sees a concept alone, it will be like “not important”, if the brain sees a concept connected to the other concept and so on, it will be like “hold up, this is important”.

Basically the way I have been taking notes in the past was so repetitive and did not help me understand most of everything, having to read it constantly to amp up the power memory. Frankly. I don’t know how I passed last semester with this passive learning. Reading and writing in linear format is a no no from now on.

I wouldn’t have discovered this without this field. Nice. Also my explanation probably wasn’t great, I have this thing where it makes sense in my head, but when it comes to explaining, I just have a little difficulty so bear with me lol.

I have also made a subliminal for myself to love studying so that played a role too.

17 Likes

does anyone notice their reaction time or time is moving slower? in those small intense moments?

Because when i see somthing, i panic less and can move quicker? maybe panic is gone, or maybe i can think faster which allows me to decide what to do quicker

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan what do u think,

I know @anon14224340 did say he felt his anexity melt and @anon32464289 said this field feels like meditating so i think ur theory could be right

1 Like

U could be right because, i remember two things but one of them is really personally to me, but proves ur theory