The Welcomed

Results:

More social bonding
Friendlier interactions
People act more welcoming when I appear

Even strangers linger and talk to me, seemingly enjoying conversations with me even though I have exactly 0 social skills and my resting face is really unfriendly :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

so this coul work before going to a party, or techno club… I like to go dancing and meet new people, but I have aspects in my natal chart that sometimes make people reject me or treat me badly just because my presence (lilith ruler) so I wonder if this will work for those environments as well or is it just aspected for a more money-based relationships?

1 Like

As I understand (and experienced) this field, it works on other people, regardless of the context.

(Still trying to work on “attraction” even though you’re not yet ready for it, huh? Let us know how that works out for you.)

2 Likes

jajaja you catch me, i know is on the healing part first, in fact all my soul says the same;)
i can tell you already that the attraction without me ready for, is absurd
there are short periods of great attraction but with people already known or through social networks but all very brief, and on the street I don’t even have tell you… it’s almost non-existent

In my past, I had a much more bad boy/dark aura energy, because of all those intense repressed emotions that needed healing, which generated more sexual attraction with women and etc…but that was unsustainable in the time, in life.

so here i am;)

It works for the environment and people IN the environment. So it sounds like it would better if u play it when u are in the club/party. It works for u also.

Also add The Power of The Blarney Stone (Cloch na Blarnan) the words will come out spontaneously without even thinking about it; if you could then add Charisma and Glamour the results will certainly be amplified, but these fields that you find in Patreon are already very effective and make a difference.

3 Likes

Any updates?

I recommend everyone who has The Welcomed to also dip into reading those materials.

Im aware that the linked course is mostly about influence, but on a generic level i think its still interesting for those who use The Welcomed for Business to see how its build, how rapport is build, what influences people, etc

1 Like

I just purchased tihis Field for upcoming job interview :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:.

Thanks for tip. I will loop it silenly in my phone.

Could You share please best job sublimials?

I understand that this os both enviromental and personal use Field . So when im home alone and listen on my head phones im still getting full benefits? . I ussually use head phones. Need to fix sond system at home .

2 Likes

Field wise

Hand of Glory
The Blessed Path
Probability wave
Best path in life
Prestige and Grandeur
The guided path

3 Likes

It says it invites abundance - for me doesn’t matter where, as long as the energy of it is there in any way, shape or form!

I love this field, though have not used alone. I remember playing it at my aunt’s inn at a time when there’s low peak of guests. Few hours later, she has been flooded with inquiries and walk-in guests!

As well as when going to shops (cheekily asking for discounts) of course it is always in my favour :wink:

ALL THE BEST!! :pray:t2:

3 Likes

@Noel_Hawk
@ecaiii

Thank for tips.

I use Probability wave,cone of power,good luck, probability and alteration,guided path,

I will add hand of glory… Such a great idea.

Also the Welcomed and Golden glow.

I don’t have NFTs but downloaded best path in life. I don’t think i will have time to print it but i will use it as screen saver. It will work anyways.:wink:

3 Likes

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

1 Like

Hi, will this help for an online store too?

Yes

Playing while interacting on your store, or play it while focusing with intention on your store

2 Likes

Thank you!

I use this daily at work, creates a nice atmosphere, everyone is more gentle, the job gets done easily, unexpected things happen along for the better, but mainly, all this benefits mostly for me. I play the field with the minimum volume in my phone while I do my things. (Pairs perfectly with New Release : Unexpected Gifts) One of my fav fields :smirk_cat:

6 Likes

Did you get any results from listening together with Unexpected Gifts?

epic results, but I also use other audios like The Probability Wave , Wealth Generation + + A premium only subscription field , New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions , etc…

2 Likes

One more question, how often do you play it?