The Wisdom of The Dying

This reminds me of the movie Cloud Atlas, you guys should check it out, good movie…

10 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

First time listening I looped it 3 times.

I immediately felt a slight pressure and tingling in my crown chakra. I saw a pale golden light flowing in which then extended into my brain. I felt tingling in my brain like there was literally a download of information happening.

By the third play the tingling had extended down to my throat chakra. It felt like I now needed to speak “their” truth.

The very strong message I received was - Recognise the love and joy in the world. Sometimes you need to choose to see it.

But even more importantly…

BE the love and joy in the world. (It sure could use it, especially now).

I came here to post this and when I read @anon22855873’s post, it gave me chills. :heart:

25 Likes

Is this morphic field anyhow related to The Collective Consciousness Field ?

2 Likes

Well… Ejem…

10 Likes

Short and sweet :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am in Circle surrounded by Those who have crossed. We are seated holding hands around a medium sized fire in the center of what appears to be a Keva of sorts. There is the most Beautiful woman sitting to my right who is laughing and joyful, appearing to be a Centurian in her physical incarnation. She cannot stop laughing! ‘It all seemed so real!”, she says.

13 Likes

The “No Longer Physically Encumbered”! Lol

8 Likes

Shared it in another thread already, but this gem is a powerful ego dissolution field :pray:

It feels amazing, brings me into a happy appreciative state and brings so much wisdom to the surface.

Love it when I find my way back to it :heart:

12 Likes

Field Desc reminds me of this quote

“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forward” - Soren Kierkgaard

8 Likes

Any intresting updates with this field?

2 Likes

A lot of wisdom to collect from the many already passed-on…

…and a lot of ancestors to honor.

10 Likes

And way, way more when you use an expanded definition of who your “ancestors” are (like the people–and their ancestors–who have built and cared for my beautiful city just so I can have this moment in time in it, or the people–and their ancestors–who grew the food and the people–and their ancestors–who got the food from them to my table for my breakfast this morning).

My mind boggles!

7 Likes

Bumping this gem.

What if today was your last day on Earth?

6 Likes

What if today was earth’s last day with me? :exploding_head:

6 Likes

what if earth was last me on this day

3 Likes

Earth would cease to exist I believe.

:grinning:

4 Likes

As my (“dead”) grandma used to say, “Live each day as if it was your last. One day you’re bound to be right.” :laughing:

11 Likes

Or we could live each day as if it were our first…

2 Likes

Edit update Nov 10 (plant kingdom):

Found the working link

This is connected to The Inner Pillar of Power: New Release - #94 by otm in “The Substratum of Life” album

Can be paired with Ancestral Knowledge and Honored Ancestors as referred above

Pair also with The Plant Kingdom (older post) with The Tree Experience

Storytime

…and more crying…i didnt realize ‘they’ were reaching out to me until i connected the dots (self realization series helped a lot). I feel them but cannot see yet. I was recalling my traumas again to reconcile them as i healed

I feel sensations towards my right side of the heart / lungs (where i felt some ache) instead of left as mentioned here… my grandma reached out to me (in spirit) when i was at my low point as i was dealing with grief and loneliness and many other feelings in relation to trauma

I did a lot of spacial and internal aura cleansing so that may be why things are surfacing

This morning i had managed the ‘cracks’/‘imbalances’ of my liver (being one of the most important for detox of the blood (note: related to ancient arts - internal alchemy of jing & shen.), digestive system (fungis destroyer / has something to do with toxins, teflon) and heart and lungs while restoring vitamins and jing as well as shen on sedona vortices to help manifest

… I had a related dream last year before with words “You must pass on the legacy of your ancestors” (i might share dream another time)

And i automatically said “i will pass on my legacy for future generations to come”

I had no knowledge or awareness or education of my lineage and any more before that

The mentioning of unconditional love. This is similar to apects of the connections and life of trees / forests (i sense we have lots to learn from them: Tree experience + The plant kingdom)

I’ll loop this as needed. it’s a miracle that im alive… it’s a miracle that we’re alive

Random theory… unresolved traumas > ‘entities’ merge > resolving traumas > entities release and aura closes as we realize our true selfs and power

Somewhere and somehow we lost our way and forgot about ourselves and ignored ourselves

6 Likes