(Mostly for Fun/Your Entertainment and What If Scenarios...Mostly an Unscientific Thread) - - - Conspiracy Theories Thread

A stitch in time.

6 Likes

It was on april 14 sapien med webinar, you said in live chat That You have some bizzare experiences in your life with aliens and You try not to mention aliens too much because people believe dont believe any way.What experiences you had with aliens?Can You share some?Did you have a real direct contact?

It okay
Just forget what I said

anyways
I dont really want to be around this forum much.

11 Likes

Why ask me anything
the only thing here is eyes and hate and jealously.

These are your things

Keep them then.

I have my own things.
I rather focus on that.
thanks
:slight_smile:

15 Likes

I asked you because You Collaborated with aliens and created some fields. I also want to have my own experience with them , so which field do you think is best to get into contact with them? Psychic Development is it mandatory to get into contact with alien beings? I have been trying for four months but haven’t been able to contact them.And then theres You who is even collaberating with them.So I assumed that You may have had some special experiences with them.

2 Likes

I think many answers will be available for us in Dream’s book. It seems like Dream doesn’t want to answer questions anymore and wants to focus on himself. Let’s respect that and try to find some answers ourselves :smiley:

6 Likes

When is it going to be released.?Can we access it.

1 Like

I don’t know, but I guess it will be released soon

1 Like

This is all by design. I watched a video a while back and they were talking about how we will see lots of bridges collapsing this year (this was before it all kicked off)
I can’t find the video, but I found a mini one from the same person who made the original one - Doenut on Instagram: "Bridge Collapse Rituals 2023 #symbolism #newyear #occult"

2 Likes

Ok but they have the fireworks coming off the Sydney Harbour Bridge every single year, for over a decade in Australia. This is nothing new.

1 Like

I think that conspiracies have become a tool to divide us and to hate or not trust each other, to place conflict and mistrust between different groups and individuals.

I’m not saying they are all lies, no, but maybe some theories are being used for certain agendas (again, maybe).

Conspiracies can breed fear and all sorts of bad stuff, which we know is not good for our evolution, either as individuals or as groups or as A Whole.

Anything in this world can help or ruin someone’s mind or health and their life, including Conspiracy theories - basically, we gotta use everything for our advantage and evolution, so caution and balance are the key words.

1 Like

the vatican is a snake with audience hall along side it birthing another snake. Thats genesis 1. We are the angels, in the dreamspell. The flesh was the forbidden fruit. The Lord doesnt show up until Gen 2 with his redemption plan and mixing of the two seeds (seed of the serpent , seed of the woman)

the riddle of ages has been solved, the bible makes sense now. Bible verse: “he that loveth the world has not the love of the Father in him”
Psalm 82 “I have said ye are Gods, but ye shall die like men and fall like one of the Princes”

1 Like

Eating flesh or taking flesh (incarnating/Incarnation)?

Fall like one of the Princes?
Lucifer?

Is the material world or rather us being here “the fall” (of man)?
(getting from a Higher World to the material one)

Anyway…

Just some interprations of your words.

Would be interesting if the Tempter is the Tempted…
Then we got no one else to blame for reaching this world.

In other words, humans = fallen angels of lore

Again, just an Interpretation…

Angels wanting embodiment and turning away from the creator of all things. Going into the flesh is the forbidden fruit angels do not go for. Yet here we are. The lie was that “thou shalt not surely die” The Lord allows it because Angels have free will. Its the greatest love story ever told, him trying to buy back the ones that would turn back to him.

Yes Lucifer was the light bearer he brought us into the system, we our bodies are the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

1 Like

Interesting take on the Bible, might be true, who knows (I’m not saying it necessarily is).

1 Like

OK.

How to go back?

To the Original World we came from.

(Again, just continuing the idea, I need to put disclaimer, that for me, these are ideas, interpretations.)

Dying results in reincarnation, sooner or later.

So, Moksha or Enlightenment?

Or a Savior? Christ?

Or Christ is within and a process or both?

Hmm…
Perhaps the answer is Rejecting the world, the flesh, Renouncing/renunciation of the material?

And thus reaching Higher Vibrations?

Going backwards, Reverse Engineering of sorts…
Reversing the fall.

Anyway, enough such thoughts for today - gotta go.

Thank You, @valor787, for posting and for offering this interpretation.

My only problem with any Conspiracy is that there are innumerable things that are left out, from all theories.

For example, Aliens or even other Planets, other star systems, etc. are not really taught in the Bible, yet there were many removed/excluded writings/books, perhaps in those books was present(ed) great information.

Judging from the perspective of modern science, we aren’t really the star at the top of the tree, nor the belly of the world, in fact our place in the universe is pretty humble.

Besides the Bible or any other holy scripture(s), there are many others, also why do we give so much credit to written words anyway (?) or to authority, “spiritual” or otherwise (?)…

I don’t buy any “truth”, nor do I believe that us humans have the complete picture.

In my view, all our Science, Religions, Spirituality, etc. are just for scratching the surface of ALL that it is, I think we are like infants thinking ourselves that our small playground is Everything there is.

Fat from it!

We as a Species are still yet in our infancy…

This is my humble view.

We have yet so much more to learn…

YET, speaking of learning, that’s why I created this Thread in the first place, to hear and learn new theories about life, universe, mankind, sexuality, Aliens, Angels, etc.

I think that life is like a puzzle - although, if it’s infinite, we’ll never finish it lol.

When you surrender to Christ and ask for forgiveness, then instead of Lucifer standing in the midst of you, EL the almighty stands in the midst of you. Jesus was El in the flesh - Emannuel translates “With us is EL” When you enter the flesh you get yolked to a demon, you become Light & Dark, Two consciousnesses that are at war. We are at war with ourselves, the war is explained in this bible verse:

Ephesians 2:15 King James version. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity,(seed of the serpent/Seed of the woman) for to make in himself of twain(two) one new man, so making peace;

Christs’ spirit can make one new man from the two inside YOU. “I will restore to you all the years the Locust hath eaten”

Who is Satan? according to the original text of the bible this is the revelation.

Revelation 9:11 And the Locusts had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Apollyon in the original bible text is greek strongs concordance G623
Apollyon actually means Satan.

1 Like

What is that?

Nevermind