Desperately need help with hormones

Been to the doctor. Said the same thing as I said

I will sent links If I will be able to find them again.
And I did not said much or a lot of people I said some. Saw like 3 posts

And about how much and how long. Tried 3 times a day, Tried looping for days, and used them that way for about 6-7 months now

Ok, you might need another approach.

Keep using SLR 3.0 and blockages removers a bit.

Then add Mana circuits, use the ‘Energy expansion’ card

Then get the heart chakra field and try to develop your heart chakra, lots of that is related to Heart chakra.

And also, try sometimes conscious interactions, meditations with fields and see.

This may take long, but with long continuous practise, it should deliver.

From what I understand, you are quite young. Young system may initially not be responsive that much, but that’s just my observation.

Whats the SLR3.0 like full name of the audio,Used the energy expansion but as audios from one trusted creator. Did not help. Also I said i tried blockage removers also did not help

Subconscious Limits Removal.

Then keep using it, alongside with the attunement.

I cannot advise you on fields, of which I do not know from whom they are.

I know what you said, I can read, dw about that. What I meant is to advise you to keep using it, maybe not spamming, but keep it, it’s an important field. And you should use those fields mindfully as well, at least a few times.

But I’ve tried the blockage remover for like 2 months now. Does not work
It’s like I feel it working and silencing that doubt but in terms of my test results nothing changes
I feel like there is just absolutely no hope

Howdy @Kombiner!

Here are some links to help you navigate: FAQ Collection for Newcomers - Welcome - Sapien Medicine

Welcome Crystal Portal

Not very helping. Saw it some time ago

1 Like

Don’t have 200 dollars for and audio.

1. still in school so no money
  2. afraid I will buy it and it will not work

Just bcs it didn’t do what u expected doesn’t mean it doesn’t work. Patience is key. You are quite young, so may take a while to develop a stronger system.

The key to achieve any results is after all The Self-development Path. Self-work is needed. Try also Ego Dissolution for a longer time.

Maybe try some supplements.

But overall, what matters in your case is commitment and flexibility. Ask yourself if you have what it takes to move forward and overcome seemingly hopeless situation.

Also, patiently search the threads dedicated to issues with “no results” topics, it was already talked about many many times over.

This:

And at least 20 other longer threads like that. Thoroughly.

1 Like

Are you listening to fields or subliminals right now? Maybe it’s best to take a break, in my opinion.

1 Like

I haven’t read all the comments, but I think you considered using a lot of audios to produce more testosterone but didn’t consider improving or supplement your nutrition or did you?

Take a break from the fields and improve your nutrition, get a multivitamin supplement, especially you need vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc and magnesium.

Get tongkat ali (Longjack) or Maca root suplements, They are adaptogens and It will help you with hormone production, energy and mood, do your research. Consume in moderation, Start Small

also ensures that you have a good sleep schedule, if you don’t have it currently after trying what I have suggested you should sleep better.

Without good nutrition, hormone-inducing fields do nothing, it’s like trying to start an engine without gas.

2 Likes

Take a break. Then ground and heal the nervous system, and then use this:

And stem cells, whole body regenerators, cell renewal, whole body healing, etc.

Male Reproductive System Regeneration or Reproductive Rejuvenation.

Give a listen to The Politics of the Body and New Release: Alchemical Jing Charged Blood (this one even use daily). Don’t touch hormone fields in a while, but use endocrine ones.

It’s going to take a while.

Can you list some?

Can only think of:

Besides fields for thyroid and adrenals.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Is your blood pressure ok?

I used to listen to testosterone fields on YouTube too. I ended up experiencing a hormone crash. I think the reasons could have been because I was not eating enough calories. One’s body needs protein cholesterol and fat to make testosterone. Listening to audios might cause an imbalance maybe. The other reasons could be using too many fields which may overwhelm your energy body like it did mine a few years ago. I recommend not using test audios and maybe continue using hormone balancer audios. For higher testosterone I recommend life style change. Fields might be too risky idk

1 Like

You wrote that you have listened to “testosterone fields”, do you mean various different ones from different creators? Or all from Sapien Med?

Various different ones including sapiens fields