Resistance in the Path

Sure, it is part of the fun and the game.
While housing and clothes are necessary for surival on the physical plane, on the astral plane these are just for the fun of creation and manifestation.
This applies to astral earth only, on other planets they have other stuff.
This game is so large, there are Trillions and Trillions of planets out there.

Higher Selves don’t need these things.
In the same way you don’t need your virtual items from WoW in physical life.

Also check out these threads:

2 Likes

Hi Sammy, that must have been someone else. I have barely written anything about archetypes lately.

1 Like

Thanks for the outline @benign_polaris

Really get in there, get to the root of fears and doubts that you have about yourself and what others may think about you.

3 Likes

Quoted from SammyG, some of his shared experience, April 2 webinar

2 Likes

Listen to some allan watts recordings does it for me.

Hi guys , this self love stuff is so good. its given me the courage to go out into the world and seek new experiences , talk to strangers, go on dates and attenpt to make friends .

But im failing so much… people just find me boring and i run out things to say … my brain is like mush and i can’t think of things to say . it has nothing to do with anxiety but more i cant hold a conversation for longer than 5 minutes with anyone

how do people just talk for hours…

i think im gonna be alone forever…

2 Likes

Or you just aren´t interested in the old topics and people anymore.

2 Likes

Don’t be silly now come on man!

Use it to your advantage maybe it will suit you better being more mysterious and saying less words but those words have a better impact then find ways to use it to your advantage! I bet in a few more months you will come back to this post and you would have changed again just look at a few months back where was you then? Steady progress my friend keep it rolling don’t expect everything to come at once you have got this we all believe in you :blush:

1 Like

Have you checked all what is it now 8 billion people on the planet? Its a limiting belief to think people find you boring it’s more that those people ain’t meant for you… just cause you like how they look or you have one good convo doesn’t mean your destined to be friends for life flow like water and don’t let it bother you!

2 Likes

Urmm i think you read my comment wrong , i got results from this course. in fact its completley changed my life lol…

my problem is not related to the course

1 Like

thank you for your kind words my friend… i hope to dear god your right. its so painful not having any friends or a girlfriend

i cant just accept this like i did with my traumas because without having connections is vital for human happiness right?

1 Like

Deary me…

Cmon man if he didn’t answer your email he may of not seen it maybe send another he’s only human…

1 Like

To give you an example of mine:

I met with my parents and one of my brothers for dinner recently.
Didn´t knew what to say, barely spoke anything during the whole time, just listened and took everything in. The energys, the concepts, the patterns, the silence behind it all… I´ve genuinely listened to what these people where saying, and I found that nothing of it was even remotely interesting at all, but just automated personality constructs repeating the same stuff they´ve been repeating for the last decades, probably their whole life.

On the surface appearing to have variance, but all running on the same code underneath. No ingenuity, no growth, no creativity, no real progress in any direction, but the same topics, same beliefs, same perception…

It´s totally normal to feel like you have nothing to say in such company, a good sign even.
But also, if you´ve really outgrown them, you´ll notice that there are also plenty of interesting people that match your point of development.

1 Like

your telling me i should only speak to people who are on the same path as i am? cmon man thats just unrealistic tho… thats like 1 percent of the population

even if i find them are we just gonna talk about self improvement?

I wanna be able to talk about various topics for hours on end with anyone… i think conversation is beauitful and i wanna connect with people from all walks of life and not be alone

That´s not what I said…

1 Like

Sounds like more self love is needed :slightly_smiling_face:

If you find it painful to be alone then that’s understandable of course but once this course and other fields have given you all they can offer you should be literally whole as in you don’t need anything no external validation just happy and content being you. A good milestone for my self so far is I almost have a feeling of fear of becoming ANYONE else like I don’t care how rich or what ever they are I only want to be me now an this feeling is beyond liberating

I say write some big goals down an work towards them then let things unfold on this path new people etc will come in all the while you are working towards something you actually want and just remember don’t change your goals or path for someone else… everyone is temporary no girl no friend is worth sacrificing your dreams for IMO. An honestly if they want you to sacrifice your dreams they are no friend of yours they are a hindrance to your progression

Just remember this people are suffering these issues without fields in their life… you have literal super powers at your hands an this forum is like the avengers honestly when you start thinking like this you start to feel so powerful just watch out for a ‘god-complex’ or something like that lol

You live a blessed life and have a little temporary problem don’t stress it don’t think it won’t change it will I’m sure before fields you thought ‘life is shit it’s all ways going to be like’ or something similar and now look at it ?

Gratitude for blessings
Get looping this :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ive never experienced true friendship or love with anyone though… how can i be content with that if ive never had one of the essential things that humans need ?

If i had deep connections before and i lost them , then yeah self love would be good but i just need to experience a true friendship with some in realblife

2 Likes

sorry for misunderstanding you… english is not my first language

That’s even better !!!

Trust me change your perspective on these things that means when you do experience these things it will have so much more meaning to it it’s like if you eat your favourite food all the time it gets boring… Imagine if you could go back to eating it for the first time!

I suppose this is very optimistic way of looking at it i understand your finding it painful it will pass you are never truly alone we are all one.

Your currently making more progression in a week then most do in a year remember that see this as your time in the cacoon waiting to come out an flourish in the world… your becoming a new you that’s clear your making amazing progress don’t doubt it because you haven’t got everything you want yet. You don’t read the first few pages of a book an moan that you don’t know the whole book yet do you…

New Perspectives

1 Like

No need to apologize.

1 Like