Audios to use to recover from rhabdomylosis (muscle damage)?

For more info on rhabdo you can read these search results

This is the condition beyond DOMS, this is when your muscle locks up and your muscle protein concentration in urine is higher than normal, causing red/brown/dark urine. I am drinking lots of water and gatorade.

Would Sapien’s muscle recovery field help even though this is beyond “normal” recovery? And what other fields can I use?

I’m currently looping muscle recovery, utter relaxation and muscle massage, after workout muscle recovery, joint regeneration, and
Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production. (For Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects), though I’m not sure if that’s meant for muscle inflammation…

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I’m now playing Kidney and Adrenal Healing (feat. Vakkuum) (Morphic Field Programming) 3 times to help kidneys as well.

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

I think you need to add the ones that purify blood.

Ill give you names and you can read through the posts and see what you feel would work best for you and how to combine them.

Just to be sure, what you are trying to heal is just the side effects of that illness, but it is gone now or is it still an existing condition?

2 Likes

New release: Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

New Release: Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

Blood Purifier +

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Also some extra for the muscles recovery

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

The Reiki Smart Field

NEW ALBUM RELEASE: Spa Days

The Orgone Accumulator: New Release

New Release - Fa Jin Gong Healing

New Release: A MINOR BLUEPRINT OF POWER

5 Likes

Hi! Thank you for the listed audios. To answer your question I am experiencing day #3 of rhabdo. I developed it from a wednesday workout, and it became severe when I woke up Friday morning. I am trying to heal from it 100%. Currently my arms are almost back to full mobility, but I want to recover internally (muscles, blood and kidneys) as much as possible.

2 Likes

Ok, so use the alchemical jing blood,

One of these:
fa jin gong, mana Circuits too, or Plasma beach.

And the spa album

Plus whatever other for muscles you are already listening to

Or whatever you like from suggested from others too

2 Likes

gotcha, will do. I am already feeling so much better, with most of my range of motion returned back to normal.

Thank you again my friend, all the best to you.

3 Likes